Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lost Everything Please Help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by KingKSD, Jan 6, 2020.

?

is it fair to have mobs spawn in places where players respawn?

1. yes if you go afk you deserve to lose everything even in a town with friendly mobs

56.0%
  2. no all players should feel safe in towns

44.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingKSD

KingKSD Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    sorry if this doesn't go here but I really need help I lost all my items on my level 51 archer except untradeable items when I went afk on the ice islands. in the town on the ice islands mobs spawn and they killed me over and over when I went afk. If any mods are reading this please help I really like this server and would love to play on it more so if you have backups for inventory's please just back up my archer to before I died thanks, my in game name is KingKSD and I lost it all on my archer.

2. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    /class when afk

3. KingKSD

KingKSD Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I know that this was preventable but unfortunately I was unwise and just had it running while I did other things however it was to punishing in my opinion like if you go afk outside a town you die once but inside where it is suppose to be safe for players to do stuff I died a lot more times I don't think I deserved to lose everything.

4. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You have made an assumption that towns are safe and they are not. I've been attacked in Cinfras by the 'friendly clowns', wolves in Lusco, and lately mobs from the cave north-west of the bank in Olux. Plus for some strange reason, Bigfoot that I thought would be spawned in one special room only outside of Olux.

To me, the only safe way is to either gain elevation or /class (easiest).

Also, Wynncraft has a no refund policy on lost items.

5. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynn has a no refund policy but I could help ig just msg me on discord @ Pally

Might wanna join this discord first though as my nitros about to run out and I dont have a reliable tag

https://discord.gg/h8XUHkR

Sorry to hear that you lost your stuff, get in a habit of (/class)ing before going afk as you'll be constantly safe there. @KingKSD

6. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

Wait... You AFK'd in the Ice Islands? WHY!? That place is always assaulted!

Iboju and Melkor like this.
  7. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    first of all, i'm gonna do my civic duty and tell the less intelligent and wise to /class before afking

second of all, if you're going to intentionally afk in a city, an idea that shows... a momentary lack of judgment, DON'T choose one of the rare cities in the game where hostile mobs actually spawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.