Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Xylus [xyl] | Lv21 Community+war Guild | Free To Join

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by nolg, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolg

nolg oh no it's the fuzz HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Greetings to whoever chooses to read this thread. Earlier today I made a guild called Xylus, warred a while, then realized everybody else will steamroll me until I have more than just me in my guild. I then decided to write this thread in an attempt to get new members for my guild. I'm pretty laidback, and if you'd like to join or just chill without joining then you can join the discord. I have to say that I do prefer anybody who can war, but at the moment anybody who wants to join can join. If you're interested, drop in the discord and dm me, I'll add you to the guild ingame when convenient. Also I've changed my name since I last actively played, my previous name being ToxicPlayerX. If anybody remembers who I am, then congrats to you. Anyway, that's enough boring ramble for now. Gotta go browse reddit or sleep or something, chau

Magicalyule likes this.
  2. nolg

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ADDITIONAL INFO: I do plan on this guild becoming a competitive war guild at some point in the future, but since we lack members at the moment anybody can join. If you don't have a discord account then just reply to the forum with your IGN and class w/ level and I will add you.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  3. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck with the guild. First few days are always rough lol.

nolg likes this.
  4. nolg

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.