Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Nii Runes??

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ReZoTheFatGuy, Jan 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReZoTheFatGuy

ReZoTheFatGuy Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Where can I find the Nii Guards that drop the runes I've looked in most common areas (according to the wiki) but haven't found any is it just me that's unlucky or is there any better areas to be farming in

2. Faded the weeb

Faded the weeb your local weeb VIP+

Minecraft:
    Nii Guardians basically spawn anywhere within the 70-mid 80s range (this also includes Canyon of the Lost) but I've had the best luck finding them within the light forest and around the forgery.

3. Nicholxs

Nicholxs Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They're like key guardians- they're pretty rare to find, however I've found most of mine in the dark forest and near the graveyard/church. Also, another option will be buying them off the trade market, if they're too expensive then try buy them off players.

There's also the other option where you wait for a dungeon bomb since literally no one uses keys for the forgery (pretty easy to get if you're in the bomb tracker discord).

4. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    I found they're really common at the part of the CotL between Thesead and the Molten Heights entrance. Just use your horse, do some figure eights around the area, you'll find them soon enough.
    Additional tip: if there are too many mobs, do /class to make them despawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.