Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mythic Flipping

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Resilient, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resilient

Resilient Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey y'all
    I'm curious about mythic flipping. I've been lootrunning for a while and don't feel confident in my luck with finding a mythic. I want to earn a good amount of le so is this concept worth it? What mythics are good to flip? What is the most efficient way? What should I be wary of? Thx in advance

2. Nicholxs

Nicholxs Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    With lootrunning, I would suggest to just keep going, you never know what you might find. Not only that, you find a bunch of other good stuff like good legendaries, ingredients and fableds along the way which can sell for a lot to help fund your mythic.

If you're planning on buying a cheap mythic and flipping it, I wouldn't really recommend it because it's basically gambling and there's a chance you'll get a crap flip but if you are, buy a mythic that has really crappy id's, they usually will go for cheap (however make sure to check how many times it's been rerolled so it's not super expensive). If you can find one with little to no rerolls, cheap and has crappy stats -> reroll it and profit.

You should also keep in mind that sometimes nobody will buy your item or you just got worse id's, you can also try selling it on the trade market section on the discord or forums. If it's been a few days and it looks like nobody wants it, then put it up on the trade market for around the same price you got it or a bit cheaper (depending on the prices of the other ones).

Anyways, good luck lootrunning, I suggest loot running in rodoroc+sky islands btw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.