Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight The Absolute Unit

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by MikAsk123, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikAsk123

MikAsk123 Buff Warrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The absolute unit
    You’re probably thinking, where would i fucking effectively use this piece of unit. And to answer that, let me tell you just one thing: Tanking . I have found the use of Guardian’s shitty amazing Major Id: “Guardian”.

Quick tip: use ur horse to move.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    starx280, Free Fall and ReReverse like this.
  2. SuperCoolSaiyan

SuperCoolSaiyan Living that Laptop Life HERO

Minecraft:
    this is kinda epic

MikAsk123 likes this.
  3. Torpid

Torpid Torpid Torpedo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is way more of a healer build than a Tank build. It is actually very similar to a build i was going to make, which is literally just this build except a Healer Archer instead of a Healer Warrior, you would use this exact build except with Ignis instead of Guardian, and due to you having extremely, extremely high health regen, specifically 18,036/10s, Ignis' heart of the pack would regen allies 30% of that. Which would be 5,410/10s, which is just ridiculous for other players to have at zero cost.

I am however interested in a warrior tank build, this is what i am using currently. https://wynndata.tk/s/g1rywx

(Which, no offense, i think is way way better than this.)

4. MikAsk123

MikAsk123 Buff Warrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lmao just imagine if an ignis and guardian player on the same party using this build. It’s basically the boring ultimate team. Maybe a pinch of mage to make it even more boring? Or assassin for dps?

I am however currently using a warrior tank build, this is what im using currently.
    https://wynndata.tk/s/n9rsou

(Which,no offense, i think is way way way way way better than yours)

5. Torpid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay yeah, that is a pretty damn good tank, but it's offensive capabilities are basically nonexistent due to -30 strength, any extra damage that you could do is impossible.
    I guess i should call my tank build a Brute build

6. MikAsk123

MikAsk123 Buff Warrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Uhm i dont think you understand how strength works. Having minus strenght doesnt mean you cant do damage, it just means you wont receive any bonus damage from your skill points.

And as for offensive capabilities, my build has more melee dps than yours although its intended to be a spell focused tank(and of course more spell damage).

Also for more info, guardian build are usually spell focused tank rather than a melee tank.If you want to use a melee tank maybe consider using apoc(buy my apoc).

Endercomet likes this.
  7. IceBear

IceBear Ice Bear says hi VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ice Bear was expecting colossal rat but Ice Bear was not disappointed.

MikAsk123 likes this.
  8. Torpid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know that negative strength doesn't mean you cant do damage, i just mean that you are getting 0% more damage for your melee attacks, compared to my 60% more damage.

9. Endercomet

Endercomet HongKonger

Minecraft:
    Lol you are actually correct. Your build does more damage. The problem was, you didn’t powder your guardian which made it seem like you did less damage
    The problem is, yours does not do a lot more damage than the one from mikask
    Specifically, 135 more melee dps(unnoticeable)
    And 300 more uppercut damage(also unnoticeable)
    But, the build of mikask has 8 mana regen, which makes that build do more uppercuts,
    although the less agility may make a difference in tankiness, the amount of hpr and hp of mikask’s build overweighs the agility difference
    If you were focusing on melee dps, here is a build
    https://wynndata.tk/s/4dvfk5
    https://wynndata.tk/s/psbg40

MikAsk123 likes this.
  10. MikAsk123

MikAsk123 Buff Warrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I overlooked that part, i mean most people would immediately powder their weapons.
    @Torpid you should really powder it so you can see its maximum potential. The thing is melee guardian isnt really that good tbh. My build with massive hpr low dmg means you really need to take your time to kill a boss but you wont ever die. Since the update bosses dont have massive regen, so this kind of playstyle is now viable.
    This is supposed to be a shitpost on Class Build forum section

11. Endercomet

Endercomet HongKonger

Minecraft:
    I like how he said your build’s offensive capabilities are non-existent

12. MikAsk123

MikAsk123 Buff Warrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean on the first build.. the damage is literally godlike non-existent. It’s sole purpose i just to stand there or maybe run ride around trying to take hits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.