Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rejoined After About A Year And All My Items Are Gone?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by FlyingLeopards, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyingLeopards

FlyingLeopards Newbie Adventurer

I'm a level 49 Assassin and re-logged for the first time in about 8-12 months, there is still things in my bank but i logged off with everything on me(weapons, armor, emeralds, top teir horse). None of it is there and i had to redo the tutorial from the start. Was there an update that cleared inventories? I'm extremely confused and upset about the items and progress I've lost. Just to be clear i still have the same stats and level, my inventory has just been cleared.
    Anyway help or explanation is welcomed thank you,
    -Flying

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Are you sure it was cleared and you didn't just put it in your bank?

3. FlyingLeopards

FlyingLeopards Newbie Adventurer

Yes 100% I checked my bank and cannot find my armor, weapon, emeralds and everything else on me at the time. My bank has potions and random quest items which i remember putting in there but nothing of what was in my inventory.

4. Japan2

Japan2 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    There wasn't an update like that and I know this answer kinda sucks but tbh you were only level 49. It's not endgame; it's not like you were longterm planning on keeping those items. It won't be hard to get back into it if you can't ever get them back, assuming you kept your money in your bank and not on your character. Even if your money got deleted too though, you can still definitely recover. Sorry to hear this happened :(

Look up some Nesaak/Llevigar loot runs maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.