Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER 1.19 Feedback

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Splintered, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splintered

Splintered dERN for ERN VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since this is feedback and not a suggestion I suppose I can put this here. Also uh can't wait to see how things turn out with this update.

First things first, I'm surprised to see the Shaman become a new class but I suppose it makes sense going along with the new area that is coming out. For a long while there has been support for a Shaman class but I always couldn't help but feel that it would probably end up being a glorified mage. From the bits we get to see of it however, it looks like they did a pretty decent job of straying it away from the mage.

Next off we have "the silent expanse" really looking forward to this and I think it will exceed all my expectations. I do have one thing to quarrel and that is that they increased the level cap to 106. I hope in the future whenever they add new areas they create something else to level up. Maybe a pet or a totem book type thing. Maybe there wont be leveling at all and it will just be about trying to collect stuff. Introducing more levels in my opinion just turns the game into more of a grind. To use with endgame stuff people are going to need to level up even more and it already takes a long time anyways.

Fabled items seem like they would be cool but I hope they somehow stand apart slightly from legendaries and mythics and not just act as a middle ground.

The ingredient pouch... woo!

New quests... woo!

New dungeons... woo!

K thats it thanks for reading my babble... u know if u did. I would love to hear your guys' opinions.

Oh and dERN for ERN!

2. Miyuka

Miyuka Fleeing archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Where are you seeing the run through of what's coming? I feel so out of place and as if I live under a rock lol, is it in the trailer? If not where do I see it

3. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wynncraft.com/1.19

A Human likes this.
  4. MegidoGamerGod

MegidoGamerGod megido >gamer< god GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't really see a problem with level cap increases as long as there's new quests or dungeons to fill the gaps. you usually don't HAVE to grind to level up in wynn aside for a few cases. they definitely shouldn't handicap their game just because some people feel like killing mobs for 6 hours is the most efficient thing they could be doing with their time

Je Hooft and Stag2001 like this.
  5. Splintered

Splintered dERN for ERN VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The problem I see is that it takes longer to get into the endgame area. People may get bored of the same old stuff because they just have to keep grinding (by which I mean doing quests and etc. not nessecarily just killing mobs) and may end up quitting before they experience "endgame" (guild warring, trade market stuff, etc.) also makes grinding new classes even more boring for players who have already completed a class.

6. MegidoGamerGod

MegidoGamerGod megido >gamer< god GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well progression is always going to take some sort of progression, if players don't want to progress then that's their problem. I definitely don't think wynn is best played in multiple endgame runs back to back and currently first runs to endgame aren't that grindy

Dream and Je Hooft like this.
  7. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    If you think wynncraft is a long grind you're not going to like every other mmorpg. Wynncraft leveling isn't grindy at all and they could theoretically up the level cap to something like 200 and there would still be a lot of people getting there. The main problem with increasing the level cap is getting enough content, but I think Wynn has that covered.

YoshisWorld likes this.
  8. Miyuka

Miyuka Fleeing archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Now we are going to have a new CUR runs instead of CIB lol

Jbip likes this.
  9. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    FYI there is a feedback section on the forums just look under “General suggestions”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.