Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop Ionized Crobra On A Lily Pad Eating Ham (professions Shop)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Crokee, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crokee

Crokee Nudist poking eyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We sell both refined and unrefined.

Dragonfan96 likes this.
  2. Dragonfan96

Dragonfan96 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    When I get more Emeralds and grind a bit more, I could prob submit a few work orders of T2 stuff I need to grind for professions

I haven't even touched Jewelcrafting or Woodworking yet since my class doesnt need Bows/wands, and noone likes Jewelcrafting

3. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sure thing! Although if you buy the T1, it will help us finish your order faster and is usually cheaper as well.

Excuse me sir I like jeweling cause often accessories for builds don't work as well as I would have liked (although I haven't started it myself :( ).

4. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:
    Well, How much does T1 Unrefined Fishing & Farming go for?
    (For Jewelcrafting woodworking and alchemy)

5. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That depends. How much are you willing to pay? What level?

6. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:
    I just wanted like a couple stacks of Unrefined Gudgeon and Wheat nothing more, nothing less,
    Idk what you mean by "level" as They're going to be used for jewelcrafting alchemy and Woodcrafting
    I'm low on funds so when I get enough to actually pay for your services, I'll send a replay here, I just gotten a horse and bought a second one to get to T2 mount so, I'm kinda flat broke

But when I get enough, For the total amount of 2 stacks of Fishing & 2 stacks of Wood at T1, I was going to pay like 35-40 EB (as a total)

7. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well you're in for a ride then...
    Level refers to the level of the material being gathered. What you requested, Gudgeon and Wheat, is lv 1 unprocessed materials. Anything refined from these materials is referred to as lv 1 processed materials. Wheat can be refined into wheat grains or wheat string, while Gudgeon can be refined into gudgeon meat or gudgeon oil. For woodworking, you need Oak Logs (lv 1), which can then be refined into Oak Wood. The tier of the materials refer to only those of processed materials. So you cannot have a T1 unprocessed Gudgeon, only T1/T2/T3 processed gudgeon meat/oil.

So let me get your order straight then:
    • 2 stacks of gudgeon unrefined (for your jeweling and alchemy)
    • 2 stacks of oak logs (I'm assuming), unrefined (for your woodworking)
    • What about the wheat (for your woodworking and alchemy)?
    Those are all lv 1 unprocessed materials.

35EB is a little bit too high for just 4? stacks of goods, so I will reduce it to 32EB.

Dragonfan96 likes this.
  8. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:
    I could do 32EB, It'll take some time to re-grind for that amount as i almost had 1LE but used it for a Horse Mount to attempt at getting a T2 Horse but failed (-24EB) (I have 1 Maxed T1 horse atm) then helped out a friend i've been playing with getting a couple morph item sets (- about like 6EB they're really cheap )

So its going to take me a bit before I can pay you, but this seems right,

The Wheat Grain is needed for alchemy iirc and then string the unrefined give

9. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright. Let me know when you are ready.

Some advice: seeing that you are only in the level 30s combat level, I would highly suggest you do all the quests and level up your combat before even thinking about professions. Not only will you enjoy it, but you will find ways to get money a lot faster than now. Professions are more of a side thing (for now) and are usually for leveling up to craft insanely op endgame armor. I will still fill your order when you are ready to pay, but this is just an fyi for you.

Dragonfan96 likes this.
  10. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:
    I wish to Submit a work order of 4 stacks of Level 2 Unrefined Trout (32EB) and
    also wish to know if you offer the ability to buy crafting ingredients for crafting items within a level crafting range.

Example : Tarnished Gold Foil +1 or 2% xp bonus for Scribing & Jewelcrafting Crafting level 3

(Im trying to find a good ring for a Level 40 Warrior atm)
    I want to get at least some form of extra xp and extra HP on a ring
    I use to have Concentration but sold it for almost 1 LE in Trade market, those things sell like hot cakes
    But for just +1 1/4s Mana Regen? Even though its Legendary?

11. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am not sure what you are trying to say...
    • You want 4 stacks of unrefined Trout for 32 EB. What about the previous order of oak logs and gudgeon? Do you still want that?
    • I sell ingredients, not buy them. I can attempt to sell you any ingredient as long as it is reasonable. Tell me an ingredient you want.
    • What are you trying to say with the last part of your message? Yes Concentration sells for a good amount in part because they are extremely hard to get and requires no sp requirements.
    I will start filling your order for 4 stacks of unrefined Trout. Let me know if you sill want the oak logs and gudgeon.

12. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:
    Actually, I do still could use the Oak logs and gudgeon for scribing and alchemy still,

And yes, 4 stacks of unrefined trout for an additional 32EB (adding on the the previous order)

it being totaled out to about 1 LE

As for ingredients, I dont where you can find xp crafting stuff, for like making xp scrolls and rings of xp
    last thing i was able to get or find was Tarnished Gold foil but dont remember what drops it,

And that last bit was just stating i got alot $E from concentration, and in need of a good ring

13. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, will start gathering them now. I’ll let you know when we finish.

There is a whole, comprehensive catalog of items in this website: https://www.wynndata.tk/items/ Have fun in there :) At your level, it is not wise to use low level crafted items unless you don’t have any other item, as you will need to repair the items quite constantly at low levels. If you want high xp scrolls/jeweling, you will need to level up your combat and skills. We can, however, craft you those things so all you need is high combat level.

Do you need me to gather tarished gold foil? How many do you need and how much are you willing to pay?

14. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:
    Actually, I think im good for Tarished Gold foil, now that I know where to find an item database for Here, i can start planning out where to grind, and maybe just maybe, if the stars and planets align, get a VIP rank and a few Double Loot Bombs

Also thank you, for your services, I got grinding of my own to do to be able to get 1 LE, which wont be that hard since I got quite a bit of Items in TM atm that'll get me closer to where i need to be

15. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your order is ready for pickup.

16. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:
    I'll ping you when i get 1 LE, my times im online though currently is the following:

12am-4am EST
    6amEST - 12pm EST

If you need timezone help Google can tell you

Sundays are my most busiest day, and thus probably will be away that day

Crokee likes this.
  17. Dragonfan96

Minecraft:

I have the payment ready when you're available...

I also plan to give a sizable tip for all this hassle and wait...

I'll be online at the 6am to 12pm EST Time slot today if you want to trade at Deltas

18. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump, added a meme

19. Crokee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

20. Crokee