Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We were randomly discussing you in our war and we have high hopes for you :innocent:

2. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    #1 monthly wars

Our title makes sense

3. Lonttano6

Lonttano6 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    lontt, LonttanoSPOTIFY#1499, XXXLONTTANO (ign), the Netherlands, ET (amsterdam)

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    level 83 assassin, I just like having people to talk to

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    the diamond deitys

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I'm a rapper, and do day trading for some income

5. What do you think about yourself?
    a chill guy

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    write lyrics for my songs, english poems are interesting.

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application.
    I would like to join in as a community member. This is a guild application.

Corruptplex likes this.
  4. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

5. BTK2000

BTK2000 helo im btk CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?: sokparna, Dunaa and ofc BTK2000; sokparna#6790; Budapest; CEST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc): my highest class is warrior, 103 (my biggest mistake lmao), and G U I L D W A R S, because I like to do stratrgies and it's also prerty chill.(also the community uwu)
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): IBT, PUN, AVO and GSB <3
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? My patience and how hardworking am I.
    5. What do you think about yourself?: i'm pretty chill and (kinda) kind, but I can be pissed off quite easily lol
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?: I'm extroverted so I like to meet and talk to peploe, row (sport), and play wynn and cs with friends
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application.: I just want to be part of new communities, I'm staying in GSB hehe

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  6. Glowinglapis

Glowinglapis Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stealing my ideas, smh

BTK2000 likes this.
  7. BTK2000

Minecraft:
    U big bad

8. Stoneman2015

Stoneman2015 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Rubbles, Rubbles#3820, United States EST (eastern)
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)A: my highest level class is a lvl 97 mage and I like to explore and go on loot runs just because of curiosity and because if I get something worth selling, I generally make some profit
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):A: I Was in TNL (The No Lifes)
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?A: I think i'm pretty decent at fishing or soccer and do pretty well in history class
    5. What do you think about yourself?A: I try to be a good person, but I sometimes get flustered and don't think things through
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?A: hang out with people (online or irl), also sports and video games
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application.A: I'd like to be and eXcursion (eX) just for the sole reason I can do other things like get really good at certain skills (woodcutting, mining, etc.) and be able to help people in the guild out with their crafting needs! as well as be able to still do thing other things I love to do like exploring

Corruptplex likes this.
  9. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

BTK2000 likes this.
  10. BTK2000

Minecraft:
    thanks uwu

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  11. Mox gang uwu

Mox gang uwu Professional Loser CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Meth, Methoxyls#4215, NA PST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) I have 4 Lv. 103s but my highest is Assassin atm, also into warring
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Currently in Mox
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Naturally a fast typer. Also into War History
    5. What do you think about yourself? I'm pretty sarcastic for the most part, most of what I say could be considered as a joke.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Long-distance running
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application. I want to become a Community Member

12. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump 10char

13. DuhPaikiller

DuhPaikiller Well-Known Adventurer

1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?: Daniel, daddymintz#3035 (already in the discord), DuhPaikiller, NA EST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc): Assassin level 80
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I owned a small guild with a friend but we were the only members in it
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm currently a freshman in college studying engineering. I'm also very good at math, and enjoy solving difficult math puzzles with my friends and peers.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think i'm a smart person, but I'm also really kind to people, and I like meeting new people and making new friends. I'm also very competitive, and like to become good at things.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Like I mentioned previously, I love solving math problems with friends, and doing engineering problems in real life. I also like expanding my knowledge on certain subjects, so I read a lot.
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application. This is an application for the guild. I would like to join the Imperial Guard.

14. Decap

Decap Best dad bod of 2019 VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Nickname: Anthony Discord Tag: I'm in the discord, but it's Verenzo#9621, HungryAfrican, USA, Timezone: EST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc): 76 Assassin / 75 Mage, I love to trade on the market and love to grind wars.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Kangronomicon, Achte's Shadow
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm a business major in college, so I'm really good at talking to people and making connections. I'm also very analytical and love logic puzzles.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think I'm a really nice person with a lot of personality. I love making new friends and meeting new people, no matter what
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? hiking, snowboarding, playing games with friends, reading, and gambling
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application. IG, because I really love to war. This is a guild application.

Corruptplex likes this.
  15. Nimbuh

Nimbuh Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Nimbuh, Frosty3Snow#7609 I'm in the United States, and my timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) My highest level class is a 103 archer, I also have a 100 assassin, both war classes. I have a lot of different hobbies in Wynnraft, but my some of my favorite things to do are warring, leveling up, playing with friends, and partaking in guild events. I've been playing for 6 years and only have two level 100+ classes, I used to level up my classes with friends, but most of my old friends stopped playing :(
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Hax, Hented Forums, ILQ, ANO, a ton of others? I'm not sure if those count, but I was/am an official member/honorary of these guilds (I guild hop)
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Sports, I've played baseball since I was 5-6, and played throughout high school. I ran track throughout high school as well. I like to think I'm a pretty okay essay writer
    5. What do you think about yourself? I personally think I'm a pretty quiet and sensitive person, but it depends on who you ask, and how well you know me. I'm very excitable and boisterous sometimes. I love meeting new people and want to be friends with everyone.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I enjoy reading, drawing, working out, swimming, playing sports and working out. I LOVE the beach, I used to live on the beach as a kid but then we moved D:
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Please specify if this is a community or guild application. I'd love to be part of the Imperial Guard because I really love to war. Warring is an awesome way to build relationships with the people you war with because when it gets rough, you have the people you're warring with and stick by each other (especially if you're warring for an extended period of time at all hours haha). I think warring should also be for fun and not only to protect claims, etc. I would also love to get my war count up (additional bonus). I'm really interested in how other guilds function! I love the cool titles everyone gets too. I would love to be part of a bigger community, and I want to expand the people I'm friends with to everyone, regardless of guild! this is a community application ;o

Alex1 likes this.
  16. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Got to love the edit. My man special

17. Nynnf

Nynnf Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Nynnf, Slurrp#0841 , KaisersRightHand
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) 104 *Mainly playing HIC rn*
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Co-leader of BCr
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I don't have a life
    5. What do you think about yourself? Im fat XD
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? turn on my pc and play wynn
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I don't understand this, Warring?

18. scorpionwiz

scorpionwiz Magi of the far lands MTL god and LN reader CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bored bump bump

Acrobit and Corruptplex like this.
  19. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

Nimbuh and Acrobit like this.
  20. Nynnf

Nynnf Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    -discord Slurrp#0841, nickname Nynnf, ign KaisersRightHand, London, UTC+1.
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why?
    (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    Level 104 Hunter: My favorite thing to do in WynnCraft is war. I find it enjoyable, and a good way to meet new people and become friends with them. Currently I am doing a HIC character though, I'm trying to get to max level with HIC
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I used to be the co-owner of BCr but since the leadership was completely restructured I lost my position.
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I'm currently in high school and I enjoy studying math, geology, and computer science. I like to think that I'm good at these subjects, and I would like to pursue science out of high school, and maybe even as a career path
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I think I'm a good person, but I also think I can be mean sometimes. however, I know that this is my biggest flaw, so I've been trying to work on it recently. Otherwise, I am a smart and dedicated person, and I like to achieve things that I set out to complete.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    As funny as it may sound, I actually really enjoy doing homework for my classes. (as long as they are the classes i enjoy learning about). I also like maths a lot, and I'm interested in learning more about it in the coming years. I also like to play video games to pass time, and because I enjoy them. 7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.
    I'd like to apply to be an ingame member and join the Imperial Guard. Imperial has the most active war team right now (as I've been told by people like hora and from bot commands), and since I love warring, I'd like to be a part of it.
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.
    I'd like to apply to be an ingame member and join the Imperial Guard. Imperial has the most active war team right now (as I've been told by people like hora and from bot commands), and since I love warring, I'd like to be a part of it.
    Also i'm already in the Imp discord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.