Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Selling Freedom

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by YoshiAwesome, Sep 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoshiAwesome

YoshiAwesome Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Looking for around 9.5-10 stx
    2019-09-04_15.24.26.png

2. minecraftiscool

minecraftiscool Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    can i buy it for some other things also thats not woth 9.5 because 3 rr and not 3/4 mr so about 8 stx
    can i please buy it for some items that i have i will show you once you log on my ign is _Jakex_

3. victorpotato2

victorpotato2 Broke af HERO

Minecraft:
    Freedom goes up to 11-12 stacks with 3mr. 9.5 for this one seems fair.

xMini_ and StormKing3 like this.
  4. Leilo2000

Leilo2000 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    What would a 1/4 go for?

5. victorpotato2

victorpotato2 Broke af HERO

Minecraft:
    Idk like 6-7 stax?

6. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    First your "buff hive bow" bullshit and now this? Come on, do your homework before trying to low-ball someone who's actually selling something of worth, unlike your bold claims that you made up in your head.

StormKing3 and victorpotato2 like this.
  7. minecraftiscool

minecraftiscool Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    at this point imma just quit the game and talk to moderators for everyone attacking me just because they can say what they want what if your mom died and people made fun of you and called you momma's boy oh wait think about what you say you think it has little impact on someones self perseption and they feel disapointed in their own very exsistance because someone doesnt give a shit about a human beings feelings

Endercomet and wish like this.
  8. xMini_

xMini_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey man a lot of people are like this all the time. I’d learn to ignore them and understand that, even with all your flaws, you’re still appreciated by certain people. You can’t please everyone in life so don’t waste your time doing so. Learn to identify the people that do appreciate you and then you can try and please them.

SmileyAlec and wish like this.
  9. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    We don't try to hurt your feelings. It's just annoying when people insist on things that shouldn't happen such as the hive bow buff thread. Or challenge things that are set. If he sets the price at 9.5-10 stacks then please please check around and do research before blatantly stating "you don't think it is." Because that can really set people off. And you say stuff like make freedom 2x better, buffing Hive Bow to absurd, game breaking levels... If you be more sensible people won't have a problem.

With that being said, I am sorry if I hurt you. And I am sorry that everyone is so unkind to you. Don't worry about it too much, people can say whatever they want just keep your head high.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Endercomet, xMini_ and 789poiu3 like this.
  10. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be honest, you've been a bit of a baby kept playing the victim card and now you're down to "you didn't except my price so you're bullying me". Oh come of it, comparing someone correcting you on the internet to some guy's Mother dying? Are you flipping insane man!! Bit extreme if you ask me

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.