Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Shadowfall [★⋆shy] Recruiting Lvl 80+ Combat & Required Discord

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lasse, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lasse

Lasse Wandering through the stars CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted :)

2. XeraAndromeda

XeraAndromeda Empress of Nemract, Queen of Aphelion CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OwO just discovered this nice thread owo have a bump for free

3. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "If you were offline for a while (3-4 days), and did not continue leveling up, YOU WILL BE KICKED out of the guild. Unless you answered us when we ask you why you were off. ( We give warnings and check status every Saturdays )" - Oh christ, not more BS like this

4. Mivir

Mivir Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    oh so like if you reach 6 days actually thats when we ask if something was wrong with you, but if you dont level up or help out with guild activities, its like the guild dies slowly, and we dont want that to happen c: ( I apologize for the long late reply )

5. DatOneFroakie

DatOneFroakie Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    DatOneFroakie
    SketchyEcchi#0130
    Mage only, combat lvl 83
    I just want to join not-to-big guild, just kinda hoping everyone is nice
    I'm pretty active practicing my gathering and crafting so right now very active
    uhhh... i like video games, i like my switch, still in school, just an average teenager
    also my computer is kinda stupid and won't load the discord invite so if you could send it personally that'd help if you like me

6. GoulartJJ

GoulartJJ Why am i still here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted. Invite will be there Shortly

7. michielman2

michielman2 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: michielman2
    Discord IGN: michielman2#0121
    Where did you hear about the guild?: sombody shouted it.
    List your classes and their COMBAT level?: 102 mage, 93 assasin
    Why do you want to join the guild?: i just got back into playing wynncraft and my old guild is dead
    How active can you be?: i play basically every day for a few hours
    Tell us about yourself: i mostly do lootruns, just trying to find a mythic. i have lootrunned for about 100+ hours but still no luck.

8. Mivir

Minecraft:
    accepted an invitation will be there soon, please make sure to be at the discord

9. mcbazsika

mcbazsika Well-Known Adventurer

IGN: McBazsika
    Discord IGN: McBazsika
    Where did you hear about the guild: Mivir advertised it in game
    List your classes and their COMBAT level: Warrior: 98
    Mage: 84
    Why do you want to join the guild: I want to play with the same group and help others in quests
    How active can you be: on weekends
    Tell us about yourself: im a hungarian 18 year old guy

10. Mivir

Minecraft:
    Accepted you will be invited soon

11. Boije

Boije Yes. VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: LuxuryCoffee
    Discord IGN: Boije#9174

Where did you hear about the guild? A message from Mivir a day or two ago.

List your classes and their COMBAT level: Currently only playing Warrior, level 50.

Why do you want to join the guild? It sounds nice from what I've read, and i can't say more than that. All I've seen about this guild is what's in this forum post.

How active can you be? Quite active, i play for a few hours everyday. Can be more or less from day to day.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 21, 22 in a few weeks, and from Sweden. Been a nerd since somewhere between Half-life 1 and 2.
    I'm mostly serious and use good grammar, but i always love to joke around too.

12. Mivir

Minecraft:
    Accepted an invitation will be there soon

13. GenuineOyster0

GenuineOyster0 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: GenuineOyster0
    Discord IGN: GenuineOyster0
    Where did you hear about the guild? Equaled told me about it and I wanted another guild to join.
    List your classes and their COMBAT level: ? I have a level 40 in every class and a level 103 warrior
    Why do you want to join the guild? Because equaled wanted me to and because emorians got pretty boring
    How active can you be? Highly active on Friday and Saturday. I wont be very active on weekdays
    Tell us about yourself: I am kind of lazy but if we are warring DDT I'm down for it. I like to war with my apoc build and enjoy warring a lot. I can't stand when people say archer is the best class.

14. ThePro1604

ThePro1604 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: ThePro1604
    Discord IGN: ThePro1604#7728
    Where did you hear about the guild? in a chat bomb
    List your classes and their COMBAT level: ?
    Warrior LVL 63
    Assassin LVL 25
    Hunter LVL 21
    Knight LVL 20
    Why do you want to join the guild? i havent played the server for a while and im looking for active player to play and enjoy with
    How active can you be? i can be active around 4-5 hours a day depends on work
    Tell us about yourself: I'm 22 years old from Israel i finished the military 6 month ago i play minecraft for a long time and i'm a Veteran on the server

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  15. Mivir

Minecraft:
    accepted, you will get invitation once you are in the discord c:

16. Ikari

Ikari Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Ik4riis
    Discord IGN: Ikari#1145
    Where did you hear about the guild: in some gavel city chat
    List your classes and their COMBAT level: mage lvl 102 and couple new class lvl 10-15
    Why do you want to join the guild: I want to join guild because it will allow me to explore more team play content
    How active can you be: I can be connected couple hours day but mush more the weekend
    Tell us about yourself: I am 21 years old french player, I play wynncraft 5 years ago and I come back 2 months ago and I a m student in computer sciences :)

17. Mivir

Minecraft:
    Accepted, an invite will be there once there is a spot. Make sure to be on the discord c: ( I'll send an invite if your not there )

18. Philip_1s

Philip_1s Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Philip_1s
    Discord IGN: Philip_1s ID:#5689
    Where did you hear about the guild: Ive been captain in this guild before. Sooo i wanted to get back
    List your classes and their COMBAT level: Archer lvl: 97, Assasin lvl: 23 and a Warrior lvl: 1
    Why do you want to join the guild: I got bored so i left now im bored again and so i want to join again :p
    How active can you be: Im pretty much always online except if i have waaay to much homework or if im on vacation.
    Tell us about yourself: I like playing on Wynncraft especially now because there is a update coming soon. (oh yea the text on the new logo says: War of the realms. in ancient wynnic btw.)

19. Mivir

Minecraft:
    Accepted, welcome back! Make sure to be at the guild discord c: .

20. _Iconic

_Iconic Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: _Iconic
    Discord IGN: _Iconic#2733
    Where did you hear about the guild? Someone made a post in chat about this guild.
    List your classes and their COMBAT level: Assassin Lvl: 78 (My main that you will most likely see me always using) | Mage: Lvl 16 (I want to try to level my mage up pretty high so I can use both.
    Why do you want to join the guild? I've been in many guilds claiming that they are active when they are not so it just got very boring with barely anyone on. This guild seems pretty active so I am willing to take the shot.
    How active can you be? It depends on how active this guild is. I'll try to be online after school hours around 4:30 pm to 8-10 pm EST depending on if I have family activities or working on some classwork but I will try to be on a lot more from November to February.
    Tell us about yourself: I love the Wynncraft server and community and helping other players out in quests and always up for some challenges along the way to completing the Gavel Questline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.