Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Build Nightmare Hills (build By Jasonmzx) !

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by jasonmzx, Sep 8, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonmzx

jasonmzx Skilled Adventurer

2. jasonmzx

jasonmzx Skilled Adventurer

Thanks for all the likes, bump ;)

3. CACKFLAKSTACK

CACKFLAKSTACK haha very funny heheh heheh

The skeleton's jaw look a little wack. Add more images please

ok aside that... HOLY LASAGNA BALLS THAT IS SOME GOOD SHIT

Druser likes this.
  4. Qulaey

Qulaey weeb

Minecraft:
    The bottle necks for this build are the composition, overall porportion and general execution, the only upside I can call for is the terraforming, on the fact that you did not replace grass with random blocks and call it a day but instead used simplexs, big step up!! Congratulations. Now consider using block gradients and gradient balls in your terrain. There a number of tutorials on youtube teaching you how to do it.

As for composition, your build in general looks messy and does not draw enough attention towards a singlar subject. The way that you have spaced out your trees are very distracting for the viewer, creating unesscery clutter and your overall refusal of emphasis on any particular structure, or organic really does not help the build either. An example of good composition from an excellent builder Ranger_Gilian is shown through his build, Forgotten.
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/forgotten.229721/
    Notice how his build has a singular subject... the skeleton while everything supports it? The boat the manta ray... I see you have done it to an extent here, but not to the level of Ranger_Gilian.

As for porportion all your organics and structures are off by some way, I know this is an artistic desicion but it even if you want to make it look whacky there is an art to it.Ultimatly it has to have somewhat of a foothold in the real world if you know what I mean.[​IMG]

Take tihs build for example, the abserdity of the architecture highlighted in the above picture ultimately still has a firm grasp in the real world

5. RicochetfromtheD

RicochetfromtheD 赵二

Minecraft:
    This is one of those builds that stop people from killing each other truly amazing truly inspiring shits be too popping out here the organics has a special layer of unprecedented detailing real talk real talk this aint a joke ting when I was the top builder in my city this is the type of build that makes whole squad go this boy is something else please keep it up jason

Official store likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.