Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Mods Are Allowed

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Willowy1883, Jul 11, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willowy1883

Willowy1883 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hi, I looked at the rules and saw that macros and optifine were allowed, but I wanted to know about other stuff For example, is minimap good? or waypoints?

The Fool likes this.
  2. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In my opinion, it boils down to if it gives you an advantage over vanilla mc, it is not allowed, i.e. x-ray, flying, etc. Macros, so long as it's for spells is allowed. I use wynntils, which has a mapping feature, journeymap with essentually everything turned off and optifine. I use the waypoint feature of journey map and like being able to turn the display on and off with a single keypress (caves are blank, so why show the minimap).

Per the game rules:
    1. No hacking/hacked clients.

Any modified client that gives you a gameplay advantage is hacking. Modded clients that do not give a gameplay advantage (for example optifine) are allowed. (ex. fly hacking, aimbotting/killaura, water walking, xray, entity tracker, speed hacking & possession of a hacked client, even when not in use.)

2. Macros.

Macros are only allowed to be used to input a single 3-click spell command at a time or to automate chat commands such as the party system. Macros that loop or are designed to do anything else are not allowed as it gives you an unfair advantage.

17. Minimaps.

Minimaps and waypoints are allowed. Entity radar that show mobs, and / or chests are not allowed. Player radar is allowed only to show players who are mutual friends with you, party members, or guild members (the same restrictions as Wynncraft’s online map). Cave maps (Map that shows any blocks not open to the sky) are also not allowed.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Bart (MC) and The Fool like this.
  3. The Fool

The Fool Nobody Wants to Know Him HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. Willowy1883

Willowy1883 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Thanks for your help, I use wynntils too

5. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    Please notice that cave maps are not allowed (any maps that display blocks that don’t have sky contact)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.