Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info The Elemental Revamp: Part 1 - Endgame Overhaul - Updated Changelog Beta 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SilverMirror, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just wanna throw this out there, I'll accept any fuckin' Flameshot Hilt build. I'm probably sounding pretty ignorant and selfish right about now so I'll make the assertion that no level 90+ legendary item of any kind should be useless.

StoopidDog and Epicness937 like this.
  2. by2011

by2011 category creator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so i've seen a lot of complaining, and i'll try to respond to some of it (mostly sp req increase and mana)

sp req increase:
    ok yeah for rainbow this sort of sucks, one of the other testers messed around with rainbow a lot more, and made some pretty hot builds

anyway
    a. new hive armors were made that have +30sp in a given archetype. maybe check that out hmm??
    b. a ton of uniques sp were drastically increased, some almost rivaling m e d e i s

mana decrease:
    hive armors (or those intended for spell) generally have high mana, and those that dont (boreal crown) have insane damages to compensate. anyway, this does sort of lock you into a combo or two for some archetypes (hamsey/ophiuchus + gaea boots, dreamcloud + memento, anima + tophet + memento, literally any fire archetype + memento)

"hey so people basically will have their builds screwed over then can't collect items for new build because they're naked"

fair, but you probably have months before this changelog is actually released in game

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    brokenmotor likes this.
  3. AngelKiba

AngelKiba Fox Enthusiast

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is by FAR the worst change you've done to the items. How in the actual heck do you think this will help builds in any way, shape, or form? Almost, if not all, of the armor has been nerfed along with the weapons.

How in the everloving Christ was this considered a good idea? I'm sorry, but this change was a huge mistake.

4. AurumKitsune

AurumKitsune Queen of Phoenixes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Too bad that hive items now have 30 higher requirement and -30 sp in the other 2 stats.

5. Poprony

Poprony First cata finder <o/ HERO

Minecraft:
    Did you look at the damage buff?
    Before anyone says the nirvana change is terrible, it isn't just don't even. It will make you use anima to retain the mana regen, therefore I believe nirvana had a massive damage buff and that's it. (The -mana steal just reinforces that it is meant to be spell and no melee)

JaydonTheWarrior likes this.
  6. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    nirv is literally just better sitis, it already was before but at least it had some uniqueness, now it has none

7. Hyperheretical

Minecraft:
    You worked on this stuff right? You had a part like Druser. Make me a Flameshot Hilt build please. You'll have my respect for a considerable amount of time.

8. by2011

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so build in those three stats? even the -30 doesn't matter that much because
    a. if you invest in 4th element, it's only -15 sp
    b. if you invest in rainbow, it's net neutral sp, which is the same as old hive?

the 30 higher req barely touches you, since a lot of builds have 70+ sp distributed among 3 skills

9. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm slightly really disappointed

10. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    man you all sure absorbed the whole endgame revamp faster than the beta builder team and managed to judge it within minutes of release

give it some time, maybe learn to build with the new system. after getting to build for days before this reveal, i'd say the game is going into a good direction in terms of builds, though pretty much all current builds getting broken is understandably a shocker

if individual item changes shock you, raise questions about it. either youll learn a bit more or the item team finds an item that needs fixing. thats a win-win i think

Alexdacube, Tsuneo, Jbip and 9 others like this.
  11. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But the 70+ sp is current remember sp items are getting nerfed

12. Parzizal

Parzizal .

13. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
  14. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    People needa calm. the. fuck. down. You can't really judge an item or a group like an hour after release when 90% of you haven't even tested any builds with these items. Also if you have problems say what's wrong and the IM might change it, this isn't forever. Learn about the new items before jumping to your salty conclusions. Basically I repeat what Madkurre said above.

Druser and Shamos200 like this.
  15. by2011

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no, that's on this current changelog

16. Hyperheretical

Minecraft:
    If I say "fuck you" to this person will I get forums banned? Ah well, either way I won't see them again.

Epicness937 likes this.
  17. xDiawa

xDiawa uh VIP+

Minecraft:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BUILD IS RUINED

Shoefarts, YoshisWorld and NeonRider like this.
  18. Poprony

Poprony First cata finder <o/ HERO

Minecraft:
    Just like what Miles said, freedom is not bad you just don't understand how rainbow works now bud. Have you even checked the damage of freedom? Do you know how much more damage it does? Especially with rainbow sanctuary...

JaydonTheWarrior likes this.
  19. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yea, except it's requirements have been increased and sp on rainbow items have been nerfed and unless you want to be a glass cannon you'll get way less int and mana -> less dps => old Freedom had a better time

20. by2011

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bart (MC) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.