Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info The Elemental Revamp: Part 1 - Endgame Overhaul - Updated Changelog Beta 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SilverMirror, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AurumKitsune

AurumKitsune Queen of Phoenixes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please read again what I said. I said that I do not think that rework should change the playstyle of something, not that a rework is not happening. Please read someone's responses and actually understand them before commenting saying that it is "wrong and goes against basic facts." Especially when it is coming from someone that always uses "ov" instead of "of" really makes you think someone else does not know basic things.

2. Shamos200

Shamos200 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    how is this armor revamp thats only changing stats and, in some cases, the "type" of armor (chestplate to boots, pants to helm, et al) completely changing the playstyle of the endgame community

3. brokenmotor

brokenmotor Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think Aurum is referring to the drastic changes to the identities of items. For example, look at brainwash pretty much getting inverted.

AurumKitsune likes this.
  4. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ey, thanks for the recognition. I actually did read your responses carefully, and that is what formed the basis for my response. Let us take a closer look at some ov the things you said.
    In the second response, you contradict what you said in the first. You claim that no other game tries to keep an object's core values while buffing or nerfing it, and then you immediately give us an example ov another game that does it. Without any sarcastic tone or outrageous statement! It feels like a bad joke. See, you need to make sure the audience can tell the difference between your premise and your punchline.

5. PillowPet

PillowPet Lovable Neighborhood Pillow CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I really notice the hard work here. It's great to see all the passion for the item system play out in these updates!

6. AurumKitsune

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I guess I can fix the grammatical mistake in my first post but it still does not make sense on how you think it contradicts what I said.
    "I do not know of a single other game that completely switches focus on something, and when buffing/nerfing they try to keep the thing feel the same."
    and then I give an example of this in the next post. What I do not understand is how you are somehow implying that I said no other game tries to keep the core values while buffing and nerfing, that is completely opposite of what I said in my posts. The subject of the sentence is the other games and I am saying that they do not completely switch focus on things and when buffing/nerfing things the other games keep the feel of the thing the same.

7. Hyperheretical

Minecraft:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Shamos200

Minecraft:
    if thats true, then i do support that. however, i do feel that some of these items like brainwash will have to be changed and have their "gimmick" changed to meet the standard of the other archetypes without standing out and either being extremely useless or extremely overpowered

Rexz likes this.
  9. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    you dropped that bro but dont worry i got you

blow w and Hyperheretical like this.
  10. AurumKitsune

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I still stand by that, I do not think this update is good as seen by all my comments on this thread. So your point is?
    I get you are just being an IM shill but come on you can do better.

Realises and Drew1011 like this.
  11. bloww

Minecraft:

12. AurumKitsune

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I said you can do better. Just quoting someone else instead of making up something original is pretty weak.
    For someone being an IM shill you sure are defeating the purpose of the thread at this point.

Realises, Shoefarts and Drew1011 like this.
  13. bloww

Minecraft:
    and for someone being an anti ct guild shill you have been ever since you posted on this thread :)

Hyperheretical likes this.
  14. AurumKitsune

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know that you do not comprehend what is known as criticism, but I have provided some actual criticism. As for you, I will stop responding cause it is not worth my time to try to convince someone that just shitposts.

Rimuwu, Realises, RazorGuild and 4 others like this.
  15. Shamos200

Minecraft:
    i feel ive waited until a fitting time to post this

NITEHAWKX, Realises, Theeef and 8 others like this.
  16. Robbee

Robbee Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft isn't a finished game, its still in development, so its only natural that they do drastic changes. The item and build system wasn't done very well and now they are going to fix it.

17. Shamos200

Minecraft:
    why do people keep saying that theyre changing the system? therye not fundamentally changing the elements system, theyre just changing the armors n stuff

Shoefarts and Hyperheretical like this.
  18. Hyperheretical

Minecraft:
    That is an important clarification. It was even stated outright by IM that no mechanics are changing; only items.

19. Robbee

Robbee Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm completely with you, I would also assume that these changes are by no means as gamechanging as some people seem to think. But I can understand where they come from, one can argue that changes like these done to Steamjet Walkers or Brainwash, although still done within the current item system, are fundamentally altering their identity and the way they feel.
    So to not start further discussion in this direction I just used the term "drastic changes" because I think thats something most people can go along with, whether you call it gamechanging or not, updating almost all items and shifting the focus of item-design is drastic, even if they don't change any mechanics.

20. seeksery

seeksery Wybel Photographer HERO CMD

Minecraft:
    Just use powdered normal items, problem solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.