Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  2. Oromas

Oromas Du wisdom abr du welden

Guild:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    Nickname: Oromas
    DC: Oromas#1709
    IGN: Oromas
    Timezone: EST

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why?
    I have a 3x 103 classes and 1 x 101 class. I enjoy questing, warring and helping with the community. I also Lootrun various parts of Wynn when I have the free time.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    XSM, ERN

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I'm an Electrical Engineer with a career path in Energy Distribution. I'm also very fluent in Spanish and translate things professionally.

5. What do you think about yourself?
    I'm very sociable while being "smart enough" for most of my tasks. I tend to make jokes a lot of the time, but can be serious when I need to.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I'm a big fan of swimming and running. I also play a bit of soccer and travel to various states for fun.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    My preference isn't really that aimed towards one community, but I would appreciate it if I can be apart of the warring community. I've gained a lot of experience and want to
    bring my help to the guild.

3. Valbahutog

Valbahutog Buying Japanese Idol must be 80% overall VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nickname: Bebbot
    Discord tag: mid or feed#2710
    Username: Valbahutog
    Timezone: GMT+8

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why?
    My highest leveled class is Hunter and Mage which is level 103 followed by Warrior, Assassin, Archer which are 102 and a Dark Wizard which is a 100. My main hobby in wynncraft is that helping out other people for like quests, LI, boss altars, and other stuff that really needed assistance, other than that I usually lootrun, also I usually hangout on discord if its active.

My first guild is TheNightWarriors (TNL), then got invited to ThisIsMurica (TDM) by a former guildmate, then left and temporarily stayed on Spectral Cabbage (SPC).

I can easily understand something(situations, lessons, etc.) if nothing is boggling down on my mind.

I think I am introverted but not really extreme since I usually communicate with my friends in the internet and in real life.

Hanging around with friends, driving around the city, hitting the gym and also doing church services.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    eXcursion since i pretty much enjoy hanging out with people and partying with them and also IG since I like doing wars alot.

4. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

5. AshCash

AshCash Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location, and timezone?
    Nickname: Ashie
    Discord Tag: Ashie#2791
    IGN(Username): Ashtato_
    Timezone: GMT-4 (According to Google.)

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My current highest level class is my (currently) level 98.5 Mage. Hopefully will hit 100 soon.
    My main hobby in wynn would have to be either questing or farming/selling things, as there's a rather satisfying feeling at getting a sale, though I've yet to get a mythic yet, but hey, I'm workin on it! I stopped playing about two years ago from this post I believe, basing off my memory and the date of what I think is my last post. A few days or so ago though, I began playing with someone close to me again and it got me back into the swing of things and I decided to give another shot at the game. When I played last the game was quite different it seems, but if one thing will hold true for me even now its got to be that I still love trying (and for the most part failing ^d^;;) to sell things.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I don't believe even when I did play years ago that I was ever in a guild, but after only a few days of playing, I met someone and after them helping me through the game for a few hours, they informed me of this massive guild and told me that I should join, so I figured I would give it a shot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. In short, I believe this will be my first guild, at least I hope!

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?: IRL, I am currently a Uni Student getting an undergrad degree in Bachelors of Science for Biology. I enjoy a lot of sciences and depending on how much sleep I got the night before I can be moderately okay at math. I also have a basic understanding of code and took three years of coding classes 2 years ago in high school. Due to being a student though I will not be able to play all hours of the day, but I'll hopefully still have plenty of time to play nonetheless. Other than biology, math, and a tiny bit of code, I would say I have an okay skill in the organization as well and enjoy seeing things neat and tidy.

5. What do you think about yourself? I don't really think anything particularly of myself; more than anything I'm a "go with the flow" kind of person when something doesn't pertain hugely to me, but when something does, I'll still be relatively lax for the most part except when it could potentially give me a huge benefit in some way, or possibly harm me in some form. On average though, I'm a generally chill person, whether for better or worse.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I play a few mobile games, and also have enjoyed pokemon in the past but since beginning college, I have mostly focused on studies and socializing which took a chunk of my motivation and energy, but now that summer is back and my class workload is significantly less, I am beginning to get back into many of the mobile games I play, as well as generally playing more videogames such as wynn and warframe.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? From my personal understanding of the branches and based on what the friend who recommended this guild to me says, I feel like I would fit well in the eX branch of Imp but would be happy to give a shot at warring in the IG branch; I've never warred before so I think it would be best for me to get a bit of experience first which is why I'm leaning more towards the eX branch, sort of 'getting my feet wet' per say, and testing the waters.

Thanks for reading! :handwaving:
    Edit 1: Well, the day of posting this (or actually the night of, a bit past midnight I suppose,) I hit 100! So now my highest level is a 100 mage.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  6. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

7. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

8. Housewife_

Housewife_ Unknown Person HERO

Minecraft:
    Nickname: Spatial
    Discord: Housewife#5663
    IGN: Magnoliophyta
    Timezone: EDT

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest level class is 103 and my main hobby used to be warring but since I can't find a guild that actively wars I haven't really been doing much so hopefully joining this guild might give me the opportunity to war.

BoX, Feq, Fuq, Hax, xsm, Oce, ASh, ReA, NzT, uxu, PUN, Fox, Imp, Ern, PxI, LXI

Well I play the violin(?) I honestly don't know if that counts... I can sorta speak english! (As a french guy this is an achievement for me)

Well in real life I'm usually calm but online I'm the complete opposite which I find funny. Other than that I don't really know. People say I'm a bit sadistic and cynical but eh who knows.

Play the violin *coughs* and I also read a lot but my favorite thing to do is fight! (Because people are rude over here)

Honestly would like to join the Imperial Guard since I like wars and it seems like the only branch that would allow me to do what I like so that's that.

Hei likes this.
  9. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

10. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump
    not in guild anymore but

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  11. Qypp

Qypp Newbie Adventurer

Application form:
    KP or Kipp - real name is Katherine, Qypp#2882, Qypp, near Washington, DC (not comfortable disclosing where in more specifics), EST. (By the way, my keyboard has this weird thing it does where it does two spaces instead of one sometimes so some sentences might cut off early because of that. I apologize in advance.)
    My highest level class is a combat lvl 97 archer. I have crafting levels and I'm currently trying to level those up, but my hobby in Wynncraft is definitely loot running and playing the market. I recently *wasted* my LE on horsebreeding and got two chestnuts and no white horse, so I am trying to rebuild my riches haha. I've done almost every quest before the economy update and I've only recently gotten back into the server. Now that I'm back, the market and builds are my hobbies.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Bob's Lost Guild: This affiliation lasted from late 2018 until about a week ago when I left due to the inactivity of the guild as a whole. I still maintain contact with guild members outside of Wynncraft, but no longer play with them (warring or typical guild activities) on the server.
    I like to think that I excel in math and science, more specifically, chemistry. I am also very diligent when I do work whether for petty assignments or larger events both in and out of school and work.
    I think that I'm a simple and straightforward person who loves to learn. However, I do recognize that while I am a very diligent worker, I have to check myself when I am procrastinating or being unproductive and push myself.
    I love video games in general, but focusing on real life, I enjoy longboarding/skateboarding when I can find the time- I also love fingerboarding (mini skateboards for your fingers) which is pretty niche haha. I also love baking with my family.
    I would definitely want to be a part of IG because I want to practice and get better at warring in Wynncraft, and although I got to war in my last guild, I felt like I simply learned the mechanics of it by the time my guild became super inactive. I am looking to jump into warring again and using voice chat so I can get to know everyone and get better at Wynncraft!

12. XenoChi

XenoChi Hamburger VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1.) What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    Nickname: Xeno
    Discord Tag: XenoChi#2387
    Username: XenoChi
    Timezone: GMT+8

2.) What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why?
    My highest leveled class so far is my Mage which is 103, and a Archer that's currently at 101, next to that is my Assassin which I'm currently working towards 100, then after that, I would level up my Dark Mage or Warrior next depending on how my how my plans would align to my goals. My main hobby in Wynncraft is I would love to help people that needs help like, opening bobs tomb, helping others on dungeons that they can't do solo on it, grinding loots, experimenting class builds, helping people on corrupted dungeons that needs help.

3.) Previous guild affiliation(s):
    My first and only guild that I joined once i hit level 70 was, Legends of TPWG (LWG) my friends asked me to join, then so i joined temporarily, its not really a popular guild, so I stayed for a while.

4.) What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I can easily adopt to any kinds of situation, mainly I'm a quick learner, also does art sometimes.

5.) What do you think about yourself?
    I know i'm kinda a introvert person, but I communicate with my friends most of the times, once i get to know them better.

6.) What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I always watch movies, read novels, hangout with friends, talk with friends online (not most of the time), and mainly to just play minecraft.

7.) Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    If i were to chose one i would pretty much chose eXcursioning, because of the fact, that I love hanging out with people, communicating with them and mostly partying with them.

13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your applications havebeen accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

14. burninggod99

burninggod99 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Nickname: Burning
    Discord: Burning#7097,
    Minecraft name: burninggod99
    Timezone: utc+2

For now my 47 wizard but i recently started over because i didnt enjoy wizard anymore so my main is now a 44 archer that im still leveling. (life got in the way was in the hospital for a decent while so had to quit for a period)
    My main hobbies right now are catching up so leveling and questing but now with the professions i would like to level my fishing and other stuff aswel

1 i dont remember the name for that guild but it was made by a youtuber named thesyrhc

i'm organized i might have a spreadsheet problem (So if u ever need one let me know) i speak better english then netherlands (typing doesnt count) i also enjoy putting a lot of time into mmos kinda my go to game

normal guy i keep things relaxed, i also like grinding a lot in games it just makes it more fun if u work hard to get somewhere or something i also always stand up for my friends but am fair enough to hear both sides of a story

videogames after being in the hospital for a while a lot of my friends up and left so it was kinda the only thing keeping me going (man i turned this into a sob story i dont want to get into the guild for being sad so pay it no mind but thought u might as wel know incase something happens wich the docters promised would not but you know life takes weird turns)
    for other things i still have school not now but i still go thats it pretty boring life
    eX i like just exploring and finding good places to level or grind loot or maybe find some secret areas so i also sharing my cool finds because what use is finding something if u dont have anybody to share it with

15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord. Please, accept Cthuloulou#6133 on discord.

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  16. saltii

saltii Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Nickname: Salyti
    Discord: Annother#7097,
    Minecraft name: WonderBat1
    Timezone: CST

My highest level is a level 100 Mage. My main thing to do in Wynncraft is just whatever I want, sometimes I do warring, questing, dungeon runs, trading things. I don't really have a main thing to do I just do whatever I feel like in the moment.

I was part of Hax, IdiotCo, and a few others (I don't remember them) The reason I left Hax was because I would get kicked out for not warring constantly, and IdiotCo went inactive.

Anything to do with technology.

I think of myself as a smart person, also a narcissist, but also mature when need be.

Code, play games, watch anime, read manga, and get sleep deprived.

IG, I would like to be part of the Imperial guard as I want to have something to do in Wynncraft that isn't just grinding or questing.

17. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your applications has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

18. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Nickname: Alex
    Discord Tag: Alex(hora6112)#0439
    Username: hora6112
    TimeZone: EDT [GMT -4]

I currently have a level 102 Archer; a level 100 Mage, and a level 97 Warrior. When I'm in a guild I enjoy warring and participating in group activities (dungeon/quest running, etc.) On my own I enjoy leveling up other classes (I have 6 level 75 classes because I enjoy that part of the game so much); and I enjoy loot running as well. Additionally, I enjoy meeting new people and helping others with dungeons, bosses, and puzzles. My favorite thing to do in wynncraft though is starting new play-throughs with people, especially those who have never played wynncraft before.

TNL {thenolifes}, Fuq

I'm an undergraduate college student pursuing a triple major in mathematics, physics, and mechanical engineering (so many of the requirements overlap so I figured I might as well do it). I've always enjoyed math and science, but I'm also a writer and musician as well. I'm probably most proud of my ability to teach, though, as I've been a math tutor at the undergraduate and high school level, and have volunteered as a teacher assistant for elementary and middle school classrooms.

I'm a sociable person who enjoys spending time with others. I also think I'm kind, and enjoy helping others when I can.

I'm a pianist, so I enjoy learning new music and practicing pieces I already know. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with friends, usually playing card games like poker or magic the gathering. For sports, I enjoy hiking, swimming, and tennis; and in the winter I love to ski.

Most likely IG; I've got a lot of experience warring and I also enjoy it. I would also not be opposed to participating in some of the eXcursion events too.

Blaze3547 likes this.
  19. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

20. Nicholxs

Nicholxs Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My real name is Nicholas, Discord: nicholxs#7891, Username: JxhnPxxl (brother recently changed it, going to be changed back to Thiefz by the end of the month), I live in Australia (OCE), timezone AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) or GMT 10:00+

My current highest level class is my Archer, level 70 (edited and updated). It currently (as i'm writing this) has 32 hours played, and I play rougly 9 hours each day (I started it 3 days ago btw). I'm planning on getting it to level 80 by Monday or Tuesday. Currently, my main hobby in wynncraft would be questing to level up my archer, then I plan on doing a lot of wars. I do a few dungeons with friends every now and then when I run out of quests and haven't leveled up, but pretty much that's my plan until I get to level 80. To just do quests, dungeons and once I get to level 80 start getting into wars. I guess you can say I've done a bit of builds, but I've pretty much just put high hp together and got a high dps bow, haven't really been looking for a specific element or anything.

Spectral Cabbage (SPC). Since I only just came back to wynncraft like 3 days ago, I was looking for a guild of people since most of my friends were still in school, and for me I'm in school holidays. I was getting lonely so I needed a group of people that I could have fun with and could help me level up etc. They are really nice people, let me in and are always offering to help me.

Well, I'm currently 15, and I'm in year 9. I'm planning on staying until year 12 (in australia year 12 do a bunch of exams called the hsc, year 12 is the last grade anyways) and once I finish my HSC, I'm planning on going to a technology university to become some sort of developer. I'm interested in coding games, software or websites. I'm probably going to go with websites but I would like to have a look at coding games as well.

I'm not really into sport, I have been a gamer pretty much since I was like 6, first game I played was club penguin, then I moved onto minecraft in like 2011, I pretty much played Minecraft as my only game until 2018, where I played a year of Fortnite, 2019 I got into GMOD, and now literally everyone has gotten back into minecraft and so have I.

Kinda hard to answer this question without being cocky, but I'll give it a go.

I'm a nice, humble guy that tries not to brag about anything, I usually offer to help people a lot, even if it isn't doing much for me, like if a lower level member in my guild asked me if I could help grind some bone meal for the miniquest, I would definitely go and help them since I have had many people do that to me. I'm that kind of person that is like, if you were in their position, you would like it if they helped, so that's why I usually always help people I guess.

I'm patient, I guess I can bring up something that happened yesturday, basically my friend who is like level 44 wanted to do the bob's lost soul quest which is level 45, I was inside bob's tomb and it is a real pain to find people to get it open. So I literally just decided to wait an hour for him to get to level 45, get the rose and then start the quest, but I think it was worth it since he got the quest done.

I have a lot of free time on my hands (school holidays for the next 2 weeks, then I usually play a lot of games when school ends as well), I have no life so I'll play like 10 hours a day for the next 16 days, then it'll probably be about 4 hours each school day and 10 hours

This would probably not be a surprise to you reading this, but obviously gaming. I don't really find sports much fun, so I play a lot of games. Yeah, not really much to say. I guess you can say I also like school, even though I'd rather stay home and play games, I do get above average grades, and I like spending time with my friends.

If I do get accepted, I'm planning on being apart of eX, as I am still a pretty low level, and once I get to like level 80-85 I'll see if I can switch to the IG branch and help with wars. I don't think I need to explain any more, so yeah! Thanks for reading my application, I'm hoping to get accepted and meet a new community!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.