Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

A Definitive Tier List For Every Wynncraft City

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by wish, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    WARNING: Read in Dark Theme. This thread is a giant middle finger to all light theme users.

Hello forum dwellers,

Have you ever thought to yourself: What would life be like living on the land of Wynn or Gavel? Welcome to me trying to be funny, while also providing a mostly honest review of each city on the map from worst to best using a tier list. As I speak, I am actively trying not to be disgustingly biased. Without further ado, let's get this bread.

S Tier

Corkus City - You can't go wrong with living in the most technologically advanced town in the known world. If you don't like this place, you are probably one of those people who eat cereal with a fork and a side of well done steak with ketchup on top. You would have to have balls of diamond to go out of your way and say "Corkus sucks", but we all know you don't have the balls.

Nemract - Only place you can get drunk. 21/10

Bremmingar - Listen, there is nothing particularly special or interesting about this place. But this was once the home of my good friend and soulmate, the Potato Merchant. His departure saddens me, as I am no longer able to purchase as many potatoes as my heart desires. We hope he is in a better place now.

A Tier

Cinfras - Besides the occasional mermaid running into the city while two guard golems try desperately to stop her, it's a generally nice ass place. But hey, I too like being blackmailed by gardeners and offered illegal passports.

Troms/Ragni - Ah. The two mighty citadels. Beautiful city. Enough said. Slight zombie problem, but we'll ignore that for now. Ragni wins by a slight margin because their king isn't a doofus.

Efilim - This is truly a work of art, the colors and the entire feel of the little town around the pond is magnificent. Whoever built this, I hope your ancestors are as plentiful as the stars. Now to my main point, Efilim is the #1 supplier of shrooms and other psychedelic drugs, which means I am obliged to rank it in at least A tier.

Aldorei Valley - In a world of greed and envy, this place is free from it. A truly tranquil and pure experience from the moment I step in to the moment I /kill to get to Cinfras. A timeless original.

Pirate Cove - As a kid I always wanted to be a pirate, sailing the seas and looking for booty. I wanted to strut around and say shit like "Arrrrr" or "Aye matey" or "Walk the plank, little bitch." Unfortunately, I was several centuries too late. Fortunately, Pirate Town can make me live out my wildest dreams.

Detlas - The original and classic hub, loved by all people regardless of age, gender, social status or sexual orientation. So I am legally prohibited from ranking Detlas too low. But how the actual fuck do people sleep here with assholes (us, the players) throwing random exploding arrows and fireballs all over the place while arguing weather or not he scammed you by buying your 4/4 Mementos using Grook Feathers.

B Tier

Eltom - It's really not that bad, considering it's supposedly hidden or something, so no random asshole can just wander through. Sounds decent until you realize you might as well live in North Korea if you're hiding from the world like this.

Selchar - Not too bad. It's safe, no hostiles anywhere nearby. It's a good place if you're looking to discuss politics with drunk sailors for 40 hours a day. Also, for a limited time, you can waste time diving for treasure and totally not getting your time's worth of money!

Skyraider Base - Closest town to Mirror Man so automatic high rating.

Relos - Nice beach side little peaceful town. Expedia rates it 4/5 stars.

Bantisu Temple - Looking for a place to zen the fuck out and meditate? Bantisu's got your back in the midst of the ever so confusing and hate-inducing Canyon of the Lost.

C Tier

Rodoroc/Thanos/Maex - I don't understand these goddamn dwarves. Is it normal to live right next to boiling hot lava? And live in such a dull, boring, colorless environment? Jesus Christ, no wonder why they take it out on Doguns.

Llevigar - Yeah I know it's glimmering quartz and villagers here are probably the reason why most of the player base have like 5 emerald blocks but might I remind you their power plant is a nuke that no one knew how to stop from fucking exploding. Where did the villager go when Llevigar exploded? - everywhere.

Bucie - add a chestnut horse merchant within 10 days and I'll bump it to S tier, fail to do so and it will fall to F tier.

D Tier

Almuj - Imagine constantly complaining about the lack of water when there are multiple channels of water running from the back of the city to the front of it.

Thesead - I know what you're thinking: "But Skarlet, how can Thesead be rated so low?! Thesead is such a beautiful and peaceful little town!" - it fucking sucks. Imagine going out for a morning stroll when the two only viable options out of the city are, a) a narrow ass passage with badits packed like a can of sardines or b) Running down a hill with angry cat things holding spears. Other than that, I guess it's pretty nice and everything.

Lusuco - I guess there's a reason to look forward to Christmas, but I am not quite sure If I am comfortable with the supposed death itself living on a tower less than 500 meters away.

Kandon-Beda - Not much to say, I mean its literally a town attached to the side of a cliff, which sounds as impracticable as things can be. As someone who's afraid of both heights and cramped spaces, I disapprove. However, this town earns bonus points for having the hot air balloon to the best place in the world, Corkus City.

E Tier

Olux - Jesus Christ. The first time I walked into Olux on my level 50 or so archer, I felt genuinely sorry for the inanimate object on my computer screen which was the villager standing in the graveyard commiserating on his most likely bad life choices. And crazy scientists that turn people into a fate worse than death in a machine of flesh and metal? Not quite my cup of tea. At least there's clean water... Nevermind.

Ice Nations - To be honest with you, it's a cool looking town and vikings are pretty cool. But as the two nations are under civil war, it is understandably a shittier place, which contrary to popular belief, does not stop me from ranking it low on the list.

Rymek - I mean... It's nice for the bandits. And if they like it here. Sure. But they are Bandits so... Not really my cup of tea.

Ahmsord - OK. Is it really that cool? To live on literally nothing? I guess its super cool on paper, and honestly pretty creative. But I don't like the idea of my house literally floating in the empty vacuum of space. Not to mention the town square is literally a sumo wrestling ring, except you die when you fall. How do the villagers here feel secure at the slightest? At least big daddy Gordon Hamsey is here with his dope ass food to save this city from being at the bottom tier. But hey, the people seem to be enjoying themselves.

F Tier

Gelibord - AFK? No problem! Come back with 0 soul points after a "Friendly Clown" farms you.

Elkurn/Ternalves - these two stupid fuckers only exist to make a frustrating quest even more frustrating when you respawn here.

Iboju Village - Fun Fact: Iboju Village is where you respawn if you die doing Royal Trials, effectively making it a bitch of a town on the list.

Maltic - No.

Nesaak - LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ICE BARROWS KEY GUARDIAN!!!!!!

Z Tier

Lexdale - Honestly, do I even have to fuckin' explain. I don't know about you, but Cultists, Werewolves, demonic pumpkins and god knows whatever else is not a very appealing combination of wildlife around your home. Not to mention, there's probably no food and the Cultists are watching you all the time. Sorry hun' but I'm not feeling this one. God damn...

That's it guys and girls, the complete tier list of your favorite places to trade, afk and talk shit about the game. This is my opinion, so if you don't agree, I would like to politely ask you to destroy this tier list as much as you can, because you can break this tier list, but you can never break my spirit.

June 6, 2019 Edit:

• Nemract actually deserves S Tier. My eyes have been opened.
    • Moved Ahmsord, Ragni, Troms and Detlas up.
    • Moved Relos down.
    • Added a bunch of new cities/towns!
    • Can we start a petition to make Zhight Island a full resort park with cool rides and minigames?
    • Changed descriptions for several cities

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  2. Realises

Realises was fun while it lasted ♡ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Didn't even bother looking at the other ones just scrolled down because I wanted to see Corkus at #1

ninjakai03, Xykeal, NicBOMB and 3 others like this.
  3. wish

Minecraft:
    bro corkus is life

4. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    c tier my ass, this is an a tier at the least

[edit: where are maltic, elkurn, nivla village, bremminglar, ternaves, jungle iboju village, ice islands, ravine village, pirate town, bucie, efilim, aldorei, bantisu temple, gert camp, the hive and probably a few more places? not a definitive tierlist without every city/town in it, shake my smh]

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  5. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    EVERYONE KNOWS LEXDALE BELONGS IN Z TIER

the only worse things are Berngimmar? And the tiny village in the Llevigar plains. They are Ö tier since they are simply such bad places to be in.

6. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:

ParanoidAndroid and wish like this.
  7. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yo wtf! my accessory dealer lives in lexdale i cant have you dissing on it

by2011, Rawb, NicBOMB and 6 others like this.
  8. nicktree

nicktree wynncraft player HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Corkus Sucks.

Rawb, NicBOMB, kojirobin and 5 others like this.
  9. _Kaasblokje_

_Kaasblokje_ Master of the void biome HERO

Minecraft:
    I disagree with your opinions, now I must accuse you of being homosexual.

10. wish

Minecraft:
    Too bad being homophobic doesn't make me change my mind.

My lawyer will be in touch

Isabeau37 and Coffee KQ like this.
  11. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's called left click and drag your mouse down. Middle figure for you asshole.

12. wish

Minecraft:
    Bro I haven't been on forums for years. But thanks for letting me know!

Isabeau37 and JaydonTheWarrior like this.
  13. Jbip

Jbip yea QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    cmosier, Isabeau37, Rawb and 7 others like this.
  14. brokenmotor

brokenmotor Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why isn't Ternaves in F tier?

15. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    Nice, but can you add a couple more: jungle tribe village (iboju), ternaves, bremminglar, bucie, aldorei, elfilim, ice islands, pirate cove, maltic, mage island.
    that would be cool to see how these little villages fit in.

16. wish

Minecraft:
    Going to add Iboju, Maltic, Ternalves, Bucie soon.

Coffee KQ likes this.
  17. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what is Iboju lmao

18. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    worrid, gracen, that place no1 gives a shit about after level 62

19. brokenmotor

brokenmotor Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Magical Loops are sold there, they're useful in some builds

wish, Druser and tig like this.
  20. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Waiting for mythics to drop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It would be cool if there was a tier list for the towns based on they're usefulness like what merchants they offer or how convenient they are.

Also I disagree, because light theme is actually lit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.