Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

My Life In Wynncraft

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SoloDivine, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoloDivine

SoloDivine Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey, My name is SoloDivine (IGN), let's get personal. My name is David, this has been my 9th-day playing Wynncraft. Now that I see how successful Wynncraft has gotten over the past years, I am amazed by how big it got, and how many changes happened to areas. I have friends that use to play years ago and they recently came back wondering where everything else is like they were first starting Wynncraft like me. I am a Level 51 Assassin. I use thunder weapons and thunder percentage increasing armor. I tend to want to lean towards being a glass cannon because the essential fact of Assassins being able to vanish and run up towards people without knowing... The highest level player I have ever killed using my glass cannon thunder build was Level 78 in five hits. I use my Breathing Helmet II and I dive underwater in Selchar to get my money. Every trip I get about 45 max Emerald Blocks. I usually do this for a couple of hours on Wynncraft. I get on YouTube and crank up the volume and jam out by myself... As I do this, I found out about Wynndata & Wynngamepedia, and I have been using that for information on the server and items. My Total Playtime is 77 hours. To repeat myself, I am Level 51, and I have been playing on Wynncraft actively for 9 days.
    Why did I play Wynncraft? I use to play Minecraft Central Skyblocks. I found out I was really bad at making money in Skyblocks as well. Playing it more for weeks, I found out tricks to make money in Skyblocks. I've gotten scammed, lost friends, lost my mind sometimes. I know, I am silly, over a game. I retired in MCC Skyblocks as an Island Top 4, which, makes me happy that all of that falling made me worth something in the community. That I finally had some self-worth. I was looking around for some RPG based Minecraft Servers. I always loved Rune- and I tend to try very hard in games, even if they are Minecraft or other third party services. I find joy in achieving small goals, like leveling up, going above a money goal, even making friends or talking to another human springs me with joy and happiness. I am broke in real life, and I spent a lot of my time on the computer playing video games. If you did the math for my account. 77 Total Hours divided by my account age of 9 days, I played 8 (or more) hours every day for the past 9 days of playing Wynncraft. I tend to take Wynncraft seriously because it teaches me how to make friends, be friendly, and not be toxic and blunt. I have a blunt side of my personality that was left over by other games I have played with. I also play Wynncraft and Skyblocks because it is economy based. There is trading, there is money/currency. Today, I spent 34 LE on some gear, and a Tier 3 Horse. I feel happy. When I trade, I tend to be friends with the he or she that trades with me. I am currently broke right now in real life, and in game. I feel like, if I got better at managing my money in Wynncraft, I would be more cautious about spending money in person. And, sometimes I am depressed and sad, so I tend to take video games as my other life. I finally, get to step out of reality and step into a virtual stance of everything. I am sad, I am joyful. Thank you.

brokenmotor, 7Mile, NotFunny and 4 others like this.
  2. AJJJJJJJJJJJJ

AJJJJJJJJJJJJ Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    When you play 15 hours a day during the holidays .-.

Anyway wynncraft’s community is alot friendlier compared to other servers ( in my experience). Doe im not sure how wynncraft would help you save money since i pick up everything on the floor no matter what level or item and avoid buying potions and scrolls in order to save money .-.

Glad you liked wynncraft and hope you live a successful life :)

SoloDivine likes this.
  3. SoloDivine

SoloDivine Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I use it trading wise. I trade for better items, and I feel like if I do something similar, etc. And I also grind a lot and have only 8 quests done at my level. So I force myself to grind levels and money a more different way than quest or dungeons. It is like a job.

4. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nicely made little introduction.

I'm around if you need me :blush:

brokenmotor and SoloDivine like this.
  5. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    soon young padawan you will discover the power of a i r. Glass cannon no longer exists.

brokenmotor, Naraka00 and SoloDivine like this.
  6. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    I dont know if im the only one who found this a little depressing, but playing 8 hours a day is not healthy. it is a good idea to go outside and socialize. I hope you understand that minecraft/wynncraft is just a game, and that what will matter in the end, is your state in real life.

brokenmotor likes this.
  7. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    david gang rise up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.