Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Nohbdy Recruiting Lvl 10 - 60s!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ivan8or, Apr 9, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivan8or

Ivan8or Nohbdy's Somebody

Minecraft:
    Hello fellow Wynncrafters!

It amazes me how many new people have joined Wynncraft over the past few months, no doubt due at least in part to the new 1.18 expansion.
    However, for many people new to the game it can be a challenge to get started on the right foot, with good habits and a solid knowledge of the Wynncraft map & mechanics being extremely useful for quickly leveling up.

Seeing this problem, I have decided to create a place where new players can learn the ropes, and have a positive experience climbing the ranks towards end - game content.

The goal with this guild is to have a miniaturized version of the entire Wynncraft community - higher level players that have already spent the time coming up with strategies to level their combat level and gathering / production levels, and lower level, newer players who are eager to get into the game but don't want to spend any extra time hanging around the bottom tiers in confusion simply trying to understand how to play the game.

If this sounds like something that interests you, feel free to leave a reply with your IGN, and message me in game (Ivan8or).

:)

2. Swiftwisp

Swiftwisp Newbie Adventurer

moi; Swiftwisp

3. goldenawsome

goldenawsome Newbie Adventurer

Hey I'd love to join your guild, send me a message, I wont be my computer til Thursday night tho

4. Ivan8or

Ivan8or Nohbdy's Somebody

Minecraft:
    alright, i invited you!

i'll invite you too ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.