Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Do You Think Needs An Update?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Tealy, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealy

Tealy a businessman of sorts GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    I’m making this thread just as a fun little discussion. Though I doubt it will do much for the CT other than reinforce what they already know, but I’m curious what the playerbase think about it.

So, this isn’t about things that are agreeably bad and need to be reworked, or things that are broken. It’s anything you think is outdated and could use a touch up! Leave in the replies what you think in Wynn could use an update, be it a build, item, mechanic, etc!

I personally think Bobs Tomb is long overdue for an update, with the entrance area seeming very bland and strange, with weird fire pits on top of snow, leaves out of nowhere, it definitely needs a touch up.

I also think the interior of Twain’s Mansion could be much more grand and detailed, and the Quest Ghosts seem like they were just thrown in random places, and it’s just generally not very refined.

Leave your thoughts in the replies!

Naraka00, Ketchup, Crokee and 9 others like this.
  2. SmileyAlec

SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    update endgame content
    kthnxbye

Jacquie, Crokee, Arkade and 2 others like this.
  3. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    shoutbox

i eat bees, Aya, Lotem and 9 others like this.
  4. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right now I'd say defense needs to be buffed and more lootchests need to be added.
    and shoutbox uwu

Crokee, TwageTomato, NicBOMB and 10 others like this.
  5. PlasmaWarrior

PlasmaWarrior Fishomancer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The layout of Neesak needs to be changed.

The entrance has a big random gap of empty space and the rest of the houses are way too close together.

Crokee, FinnDestren and YoshisWorld like this.
  6. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I want a dungeon rework.
    There way to linear, and not the best designed, since they were made forever ago then just had new content added to them.

7. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    rework toa boring af

8. dbleo

dbleo Dream Crusher HERO

Minecraft:
    the online map

Carrie, Lotem, Crokee and 5 others like this.
  9. Captain Flavio

Captain Flavio dead CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    not that the quests from 40-60 are bad, but i just kind of lose interest around those levels in terms of quests. maybe update that if others feel that way?

10. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    WynnExcavation. Some of its lore contradicts newly established stuff, a few parts feel incredibly lackluster now, except for the final battle. With the last part, Gavel doesn’t really need any explanation anymore. We’ve all been there by the time you’re done with W-EX, if anything.

It was an outstanding quest for when it was released, and it’s helped us fill in some holes on the lore at large, but now, I feel like it definitely needs a rework.

11. Shoefarts

Shoefarts I fart on shoes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I want less unique builds.
    Personally, I feel like there's just always too much stuff going on with the world that it's hard to appreciate the small details. The Gavel Swamp for example, you don't have to walk a full 20 blocks before you run into something that is quest related or a cave.
    Not that this is really a bad problem but I just think there's a bit too much going on sometimes.

I still love everything the build team makes though <3

12. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    -Endgame, Destiny style raids (multiplayer, mechanic based difficulty, unique loot)
    -Mythics (more ways to get them and/or unique ones that drop from specific content)
    -Horde mode (please)
    -Spells
    -Active perks on weapons (IE extra damage after a kill, increased walk speed after dodging, ETC)
    -Defense buff (reduce kb, give it an effect on Elemental damage)

Carrie, Crokee, GhostTreads and 3 others like this.
  13. Muchwag

Muchwag Don’t call me Poliwhirl! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pandefuckingmonium

14. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  15. rainbow_elite_7

rainbow_elite_7 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I would personally like a gavel makeover, its pretty much known throughout the community atm that gavel was very unfinished from what it was supposed to be so here's a list of what I would want.
    -Raids, they don't have to be endgame by any means but should definitely be aimed at above level 50, this includes the grootslang cave, dullahans castle, orphions tomb and that door I forgot the name of that's in the canyon of the lost.
    -A rework of the realm of light, atm the realm of light serves very few purposes to visit, that includes the realm of light quest which is regarded as one of the most annoying quests of all time and I personally would rather do EotS because at least I get to laugh at how random all the pieces are stitched together, but RoL is just a boring fetch quest with 2 very boring caves, so I would actually like to see there be a larger amount of detail in there as well other than just giant mushrooms of light, I mean they did it with the void islands they can surely do it here.
    -Discoveries, I would really like to see a collection of discoveries installed in the forests area so we can understand more of its history and maybe there could be an ultimate discovery where all of them are closest together.
    -Boss altars, gavel lacks boss altars significantly only holding 3 of them those being plague doctor,challenge of the blades and orange wybel. I would like to see an installation of boss altars between levels 60-65 and even more so with 75-85.
    -Enhancing the level 50-60 range, I really despise this level range to be honest to the point where it actually rivals the pain of 90-100 for me, this is mainly because a fair few of the quests feel like a pain to do (Jungle fever, The Passage and Zhight Island are all a part of this problem), don't even get me started on the train wreck that is Undergrowth Ruins,its 40 token door requirement and that god damn keystone.
    -Corrupted Dungeons and the Last Rune, I actually enjoy most of the corrupted dungeons to be honest (Lost Sanctuaries tnt section needs to be reworked imo but every thing else is fine), so its no real wonder why I would like to finally see the inclusion of the last few dungeons which are Corrupted Undergrowth Ruins Lvl.94 (I'll tolerate it if not all the rewards are rares this time round or if its changed), Corrupted Galleons Graveyard Lvl.98 (Can't wait to play this again at a higher level) and while this isn't confirmed it would certainlly make sense concerning the recent level raise... Corrupted Fallen Factory Lvl.102 and would probably be the most challenging area other than LI. Also this is just speculation but I predict the last rune will be Tol because all the ones before it have 3 letters and Az and Ek only have 2 but that might just be a coincidence so I don't know.

Edit: It might actually be Ek runes instead because the carpet on the forgery floor seems to represent the colour of each rune, and the ones that are before CUR and CGG are actually green which is the colour of the Ek rune and not like the colour of the Tol rune (Orange).

That's all I have really that aren't out of the water and would take a millennia to do.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Druser, YoshisWorld and That_Chudley like this.
  16. Czornyy

Czornyy Newbie Adventurer

Dungeon rework is good

YoshisWorld likes this.
  17. vxmpy

vxmpy sanctus dominus infernus HERO

Minecraft:
    it's really minor, but the online game map.
    the cities changed in the latest update and the map needs a bit of visualize change, and to also tell where all of the refineries are etc

18. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    maybe add another minigame like on zight island for level 90-100 and update the nether please :> and why not fix the trademarket again (the last one is a joke)

19. Voltaren50

Voltaren50 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    The nether's pvp, they could bring people with some rewards and competitions

Carrie likes this.
  20. Snerp

Snerp Grand Terrainer Modeler HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Any build stuff owo?

Plasmatic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.