Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Stone Hearts--{hea}-- {lvl39!}--rebuilding!! Any Lvls!!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Heart_Of_Stone, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slam_A_Piggie

Slam_A_Piggie Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    -IGN: Slam_A_Piggie

-Why do you want to be apart of Stone Hearts? I want to get the most out of my experience in Wynncraft and a guild is part of that. I also want people to squad up with.

-Gender (optional) Male

-What is you timezone? GMT-6 Houston, Texas, USA

-What class or classes do you play on and their level? Mage level 25

-How often do you play? Everyday at least 2 hours

-What is your daily schedule in Wynncraft? Right now I'm just beating all of the quest with the occasional dungeon.

-How will you help the Guild and Guild Members?

-Have you been in a guild before? No

-Why should we accept you? You should accept me into the guild because i will grow along with the guild and help it progress in the game.

Not going to lie, i am new to this whole guild thing and i am not too sure how it works, but i am willing to learn and i am a quick learner.
    Thank you

2. Heart_Of_Stone

Heart_Of_Stone Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Message sent :)

3. Starless

Starless Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    -IGN: Its_Syrex
    -Why do you want to be apart of Stone Hearts?: i want to play wif friend in wynn
    -Gender (optional) male
    -What is you timezone? Asia GMT+8 (south east asia)
    -What class or classes do you play on and their level? mage/wizard: lv56 | assasin/ninja : lv50
    -How often do you play? depends
    -What is your daily schedule in Wynncraft? i dont have a schedule
    -Have you been in a guild before? yes
    -Why should we accept you? i can donate emerald when guild needed it, i don't know much about guild thing but i can and will learn from the pro c:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  4. Heart_Of_Stone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stone Hearts would like to welcome Its_Syrex & Slam_A_Piggie as the newest members to the guild!! We would also like to welcome back one of our Chiefs PsychoticFerret after having a break. Welcome back to Killingmaster191 and dan6788! Stone Hearts is recruiting again and we are happy to make you apart of our family!

5. Heart_Of_Stone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stone Hearts would like to welcome AI_Fearless and JanDavid2012 as the newest members to the guild! Welcome to the SH Family. Apply know to join us!! :)

6. Ana_Amari

Ana_Amari Newbie Adventurer

-IGN:
    Ana_Amari
    -Why do you want to be apart of Stone Hearts?
    I am looking for a guild in order to have a more complete wynncraft experience by meeting new people and maybe making some friends.
    -Gender (optional):
    Male
    -What is you timezone?
    EST (-5) / Maryland
    -What class or classes do you play on and their level?
    Archer (Main), Level 38
    Warrior (Secondary) Level 13
    -How often do you play?
    I play for 1-3 hours a day, more on week ends because of work.
    -What is your daily schedule in Wynncraft?
    I don't have one set in stone. Some days I spend most of the time doing quests and advancing the story, while other days I can spend all day gathering resources.
    Even as a relatively new player (About a month since start), I quite enjoy helping new players. So I hope to be able to eventually become a senior member of the guild in order to help the new players.
    -Have you been in a guild before?
    I have not.
    -Why should we accept you?
    I have some pretty good aim with my bows. I am also good at just mindlessly gathering exp / materials. Lastly, I am an active player and can make friends quickly.

7. MTSP2013

MTSP2013 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    -IGN: MTSP2013
    -Why do you want to be apart of Stone Hearts? I want to join in a guild to have a better experience in Wynncraft!
    -Gender (optional): Male
    -What is you timezone? UTC -3 (BRT - Brasília Time)
    -What class or classes do you play on and their level? Warrior (LvL 59)
    -How often do you play?
    I play more on weekends. In the middle of the week I can log in for at least 3 days and play for at least 1 hour, but most probably I should stay longer than that.
    -What is your daily schedule in Wynncraft? I am an old player who came back last week, so now I am finishing the quests that I haven't done yet and after that I will probably be farming and doing the quests of my level.
    I can do many things, like helping with XP, emeralds and also other guild members.
    -Have you been in a guild before? Yes, I was in the CuA (Cult of Amadel), which has been discontinued.
    -Why should we accept you? I can help the guild and the members, also I am very participative, reliable and efficient in what I do.

8. Heart_Of_Stone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Private message sent to both of you :)

9. Heart_Of_Stone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stone Hearts would like to welcome Seek07, MTSP2013 & Farcon as the newest members to the guild!! We hope you enjoy your stay! SH is recruiting and would love to have you as a apart of our family

10. Doc_Banane

Doc_Banane Newbie Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Doc_Banane
    Discord: Doc_Banane#5188
    Why I want to be a part of Stone Hearts: because it seems like a nice guild
    Timezone: UTC -5
    Classes: level 33 mage, level 12 archer, level 10 warrior
    How often I play: 3 to 4 times a week
    How I will help the guild and guild members: I don't know, but I'm willing to try
    Have I been in a guild before: no
    Why you should accept me: I'm willing to help whenever I can

Thanks for reading.

If you don't accept me, please let me know

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  11. Colrapture

Colrapture Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1) It looks like a good community and I'm pretty new to the game. I don't completely understand how guilds work but I'm willing to do whatever I can to help the guild and honestly I just enjoy playing with others over playing solo.
    2)Right now I'm working on archer, after that im going to work on assassin.
    3) Again I only just started but I spent about 8 hours online today and roughly 3 hours yesterday. I'll be playing on a daily basis and I schedule my own work so its pretty easy to play as much as I want.
    4)Dont really have a schedule... Just playing whenever I want and doing whatever I think will help me progress the fastest.
    5) At first, I don't think I'll be a ton of help in the guild until I learn a bit more about the game, but I've always loved helping others in games and once I get better and understand the game more I would love to help others progress in the game whatever way I can.
    6) I have not been in a guild before
    7) To be honest, I'm a bit of a long term investment so I understand if I'm not accepted. But if you do let me join, I'll have more time to play than probably just about anyone else, and I am great at grinding for exp and anything we need. I also love the idea of playing with others to eventually help people level up, complete quests, farm, or do anything to help (once I get a bit better myself haha.

12. Heart_Of_Stone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stone Hearts would like to welcome Akrion & Argo7 as the newest members to the guild! Thankyou for applying and we hope you enjoy our guild. Stone Hearts is recruiting members so apply today!!
    Message sent

13. Heart_Of_Stone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stone Hearts would like to welcome Bald_Tango & Doc_Banane as the newest members to the guild!! Thankyou for your applications. We are still recruiting and have free spots available for anyone who wishes to apply!

14. Heart_Of_Stone

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stone Hearts would like to welcome Plexius as the newest member to the guild!! Thanks for applying and we hope you enjoy your time with us :)
    SH are still recruiting and hope to see some more new faces :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.