Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Music Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by TurtleDuDe48, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurtleDuDe48

TurtleDuDe48 Travelled Adventurer

Just post 1-3 songs that you really enjoy. you can add a reason or just leave it blank! this post exists to help people explore new music genres and have fun.

i just like this song

it is said that Rachmaninoff had a dream where he was at a funeral, and in the distance was a coffin. At 1:43 begins walking towards it, faster and faster. At 2:31 he opens it and... finds himself inside.

“One night I dreamed I had made a pact with the devil for my soul. Everything went as I desired: my new servant anticipated my every wish. I had the idea of giving him my violin to see if he might play me some pretty tunes, but imagine my astonishment when I heard a sonata so unusual and so beautiful, performed with such mastery and intelligence, on a level I had never before conceived was possible. I was so overcome that I stopped breathing and woke up gasping. Immediately I seized my violin, hoping to recall some shred of what I had just heard; but in vain. The piece I then composed is without a doubt my best, and I still call it “The Devil’s Sonata,” but it falls so far short of the one that stunned me that I would have smashed my violin and given up music forever if I could but have possessed it.”

2. TurtleDuDe48

Here to upload some more songs i really enjoy. if anyone else wants to reply and add their own songs feel free to.

Alot of people like to joke about minecraft in general. but in my own opinion it is undeniable that minecraft has one of the most forgettable unforgettable soundtracks out there. to the point where you dont realise you were listening to it until the music stops and you're just left with a painful silence. Minecrafts soundtrack is amazing.

I dont know how, but this 6 minute music video has so much emotion built into it.

coolname2034 likes this.
  3. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    i like this one:

and this one:

and this one my favourite:

TurtleDuDe48 likes this.
  4. TurtleDuDe48

Hollow knight truly is a unspoken masterpiece,

5. TurtleDuDe48