Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I'm "new"

Discussion in 'Questions' started by APersonWasntHere, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APersonWasntHere

APersonWasntHere Just a person, carry on.

Minecraft:
    Hello world. So I'm not technically new to Wynncraft, but it's been god knows how long since I last played. I think it was around when Gavel came out...? I'm not sure. Anyways, I'm coming back after a long hiatus and I'd like some help getting back into the game. What has changed while I was away? Anything truly noteworthy?

2. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Corkus island was added, discoveries were added, crafting was adding, gavel was added if its been that long for you...

I suggest you start a new class to experience the game properly

A Human likes this.
  3. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    Since the Gavel update, the most important changes are:
    • Lots of quests and areas were redone and added.
    • Powders work very differently. They now work with the Gavel element system, letting you customize the elemental abilities of weapons and armor.
    • All of the dungeons have been completely remade. They also now have prerequisite quests, and you need to find keys by killing Key Guardians in the world.
    • Remember the Corkus meme? That's an actual place now, and you can go there at high levels. It's a new mini-province with cities, quests, and secrets.
    • There's a crafting system now. You can collect materials in the world, and use them to make weapons, armor, and many other things. Don't worry, looting and identifying equipment is still there.

4. APersonWasntHere

APersonWasntHere Just a person, carry on.

Minecraft:
    Corkus is a thing? And I dont have to spend emeralds on keys? Good. Anyways it seems that my username wont update for some reason. Also I lost my VIP+ apparently...
    Anyways I gave my account to my sister probably 2-3 years ago and I've recently had a serious urge to come back.

5. Jbip

Jbip yea QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You definitely need to make a new class, the game changed so much!

pogge5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.