Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Making A Maze

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by Hetuo, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hetuo

Hetuo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So i'm making a maze for a thing, but as it turns out, making a big maze... takes a lot of time! and then i saw this place exists and I've got a bunch of LE and stuff that I'm not really using, so I thought "I can ask for help here".
    corridors for the maze sections should be less then 11 pixels wide, preferable in the range of 5 to 3 (1 is slightly preferred to that, but would likely take much longer). there should be occasional large blank sections, similar to the existing box above the 'you are dead' signs, but they should take up no more then a third of the area. the start is in the middle of the hexagonal purple area; the hexagon is to be unchanged, and all further mazeness is to extend from either a section of the big white area attached to the hexagon, or the top-left of the purple square (the white extension there, to be specific). Optional is the inclusion of things that could be cool bosses if fought in such a maze, in the black areas (tip of between 32 eb and 2 le if i like them). no need to worry about replicating the purple stuff. also, try to make it equally difficult to work back from the goal as to the goal from the start.
    Payment is negotiable, will be higher if I like the result, probably in the area of 6 LE?
    [​IMG]
    Available until August 25, after which i'll probably try to do it myself.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. mlc10

mlc10 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do you still need any help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.