Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Favorite Class (and Maybe Sub-class)

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by SebaWarrior, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SebaWarrior

SebaWarrior The Meme Boi HERO

Minecraft:
    Decided to see Everyone’s opinions on the 4 classes. Why? Because I wanted to that’s why. Mine personally is the Mage, Good in Both Defence and Offence.

(Also the Reskins such as Knight and Ninja don’t count)

2. Pifg

Pifg aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

but I do agree with you on mage
    it has the second best movement spell in my opinion, its as accurate as a melee class but is ranged, can heal itself, can freeze enemies, can summon a giant fireball to slam down on people's faceheads

It has like the shittiest defense out of all classes, but you can heal yourself so I guess that makes up for it... except for one matrojan idol one shots you and you don't even get a chance to heal...

3. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    1: mage, this is was my first class so a little bit of bias, but heal is fun :)
    2: assassin, me like smoke bomb
    3: archer, insane ws plus speed 3 is fun
    4: warrior, still fun but the spells sucketh

4. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Assasin is the best because it has no defense debuffs and does the highest damage out of all the classes with spin attack and smoke bomb and melee. The major problem of it are its mobility and high mana consumption, but those are mostly fixable in the mid to late game when you get more buffs vanishing and have access to high tier horses and high mana regen armor.

Archer is second because it’s the inverse of assasin: highest mobility, highest defense debuff. Glass cannons don’t work well under lag, which is why while I do love zipping around and spamming smoke bomb, it’s hard to stay in a boss fight with many projectiles and minions. Melee archer is also just a joke, unlike the other classes.

Mage is third because while it does have a less defense debuff than archer, its spells are just so... damn... CLUNKY, especially in the early game. It’s also disadvantaged in the early game since heal is almost useless and you don’t have an decent attack spell, unlike the other classes. So you basically don’t have anything else until level 21 to help you with your poor damage. I get it that it’s supposed to be a support class, but still.

Warrior is dead last. It’s defense is good, it’s just that what really drives a nail on its coffin is that most of its weapons are slow unless you get a mythic and/or cancer. Spell warrior isn’t good enough, and fighting with slow weapons in Wynncraft is kinda ass.

Tsukiji likes this.
  5. LifeBeat

LifeBeat Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Assassin

6. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Assassin. Stunlock, Area denial, Repositioning tools, and the ability to make mobs NOT HIT YOU (besides fuckin flamethrower). Not to mention some of the better weapons and weapon lores (Rewind, Weathered, Cataclysm, Flameshot Hilt)

7. KikiTheKiko

KikiTheKiko The Non-Binary Bard HERO

Minecraft:
    I haven't played Wynn in years but I have done a decent amount of research into what I plan on building when I play again.

I'd have to say my favorite is Mage. I usually love building paladins in RPG games but there's no tanky support class currently womp womp. However, I plan on building a higher defense mage that is primarily a support. (I'm secretly gonna pretend I'm playing as a paladin to make myself feel better tho)

JoshLegacy, RicRicc and Tsukiji like this.
  8. SolemnSnow

SolemnSnow Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I find mages hella fun. I'd put the warrior second, archer third and assassin last.

9. Crowseph

Crowseph Not your average birb HERO

Minecraft:
    I've tried all but Assassin. Mage is my favourite atm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.