Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    big ol bump since Fox isn't on the top five of the first page so why not <o/

Luky0 and dotGenco like this.
  2. SlatyNtus

SlatyNtus noob noob CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: iiReAcTiOnZii
    Country and Time-Zone: Uk/BST
    Gender (Optional): Male
    Age (Optional): 14
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: All Day Everyday, but seriously I play about 4-9 hours everyday.
    What's your main class and its level?: I haven't played for a while (8 Months) So i've reset my account to be hunter and am already lvl 26 in 2 days of seeing whats new. My old main was 36 mage but I didn't take the game seriously then. (I know its low but i'm becoming a high level very quickly).
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like to progress through the quests and story line, and I like to boss in dungeons with groups of people.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: This guild stands out to me over every other guild and I see that they a lot of territories around the province of wynn and i'd really just like to join the commuinty and by being in a guild that helps.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I haven't ever been in a serious guild i've only ever been in one guild and they had no clue what they were doing.
    Do you have Discord?: I do have discord and i'm very active on it my discord is iiReAcTiOnZii#8986
    Additional Notes (Optional): I have VIP and my pet has multiplied into two and i'm scared.

Luky0 and Drew1011 like this.
  3. Pykkxie

Pykkxie Professional Vase Breaker

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: MeowSenpai
    Country and Time-Zone: USA, EST
    Gender (Optional): Female
    Age (Optional): —
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?
    : I play Wynncraft on the weekends and late Fridays during the school year. When I play, it is usually for 3-4 hours at a time.
    What's your main class and its level?: My main class is a level 100 warrior.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like to explore Wynncraft! I think it is very beautiful and I enjoy finding new areas. Whenever I’m in a low level area I like to help others find their way around. I also like collecting items (though they are not necessarily rare).
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I saw Fox as an opportunity to get to know more people in Wynncraft so that I can get more involved with the community. From what I see of the Discord, it is an organized and friendly guild and I would love to be a part of it. I’ve talked to a couple of the guild members and they all seem to love it there.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was previously in Hall of Fame; the reason I left was because I did not feel comfortable with the situation HoF was in and wanted to leave.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Who invited you? (Optional): oddjob56
    Additional Notes (Optional): i wonder fox feels like an airport inside too

4. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,
    You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

Luky0 likes this.
  5. Swiq

Swiq :)) HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: WeaboSteam
    Country and Time-Zone: Denmark, CET
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Really depends on my mood, i usually can go for 30min to 4 hours a day.
    What's your main class and its level?: My main class is a Archer its a level 100 but i also do my level 100 mage.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Grinding and CSST, eventually quest on other classes. In general having fun with friends.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Well i want to join the guild because doing war and stuff like that is fun and want to do it even more. I think joining Fox will be alot of fun and i want to help the faction + i want to improve myself as a wynncraft player.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I used to be in House of Sentinels Guild before everybody was kicked out. I had my own guild once named CreepyGames and the reason i left that guild was so i could join Snt. Im currently in a guild named Blue Angels but dont feel nearly the action that i would like to have.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes my discord is !STΞAM #9332

Luky0 likes this.
  6. gullox

gullox Travelled Adventurer

In-Game Username: Gullox
    Country and Time-Zone: Québec/Canada
    Gender (Optional):Male
    Age (Optional):15
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 1-2h per day
    What's your main class and its level?: archer lvl 31
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): pve/farm, sell/buy item, upgrade my stuff
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I very love your culture
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: no
    Do you have Discord?: Gullox*7183
    Who invited you? (Optional):nobody
    Additional Notes (Optional):I don't speak perfectly english because i live in Quebec. Send me a mp if you select me

Luky0 likes this.
  7. Luky0

Luky0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

Swiq and dotGenco like this.
  8. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bunp xdddd

LoveLusting and Luky0 like this.
  9. Chefster

Chefster Night Emperor HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think Fox should take a break on recruiting xD! give the smaller guilds a chance !!! (still love you guys)

LoveLusting and Luky0 like this.
  10. Erik / Romancia

Erik / Romancia Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: KingErikII

Country and Time-Zone: Norway/UTC+1 or CET (Changes to UTC+2 or CEST in Summer)

Gender (Optional): Am male

Age (Optional): 15

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I tend to play as much as possible. As long as I have something to do, I play for many hours every day.

What's your main class and its level?: Archer/100

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Participating in CSST raids, killing bosses and relaxing in Selchar.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: This one looks like the coolest one, and although I'm on the other side of the globe, it still looks like a very fun guild to join. Also foxes are in my list of favourite animals, and being in a fox based guild seems cool too (I'm not a furry though).

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: My first guild was my own, but I disbanded it after the only other two members left stopped playing. The second guild I didn't feel very welcome in and I felt like I was just being an annoyance to everybody else, so I left.

Do you have Discord?: Yes @ Erik/Nep Nep#4354

11. Luky0

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

Erik / Romancia likes this.
  12. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: HaiseKSasaki
    Country and Time-Zone: United States, EST
    Age (Optional): 17
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: In the summertime I am usually on anytime between 3pm and 3am, I am very rarely not on Wynncraft and during the school year I will most likely be around between 3pm and most likely around 9pm, it's essentially whenever I get the chance to get on lol
    What's your main class and its level?: Assassin level 100
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Mostly warring and socializing with people
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I just feel like this guild has a great community and warring system which I love since I am almost always looking to war when I am on here and being exposed to the system with Fox members joining Imp to help get our territories back I thought it was such a cool experience
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was in Tch and XED around the time I started playing, maybe a month or two after, and I was dismissed because I had a disagreement with the guild leaders of Tch and their sub guild XED and I took it as an opportunity to expose myself to other guild communities which is when I joined Imperial and had a lot of fun, but people have been leaving for one reason or another and I don't feel the same now as I did when I joined the guild originally
    Do you have Discord?: yes, I am in the fox discord under the name Haise Sasaki
    Who invited you? (Optional): Pho and Vised (I talked to them while sweeping back Imp terrs in vc and they helped me make my decision on what I was going to do next in terms of guilds)
    Additional Notes (Optional): I usually am outgoing if I am comfortable with the people I am around, I like to think I have a good sense of humor which can be a bit much for some people but I am good at containing myself if needed lol and I lowkey love warring <3

13. Firelove

Firelove Fiery Legend HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Firelove

Country and Time-Zone: Turkey, UTC+3

Age (Optional): 16

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:
    Although it depends which day of the week it is, I usually play around 1-2 hours of Wynn per day.

What's your main class and its level?: Mage Level 101

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional):
    I really like the fact that Wynncraft has a nice community, so I often help people out, for example with quests and so on. Another thing I really like doing in Wynncraft is to do the quests, they are very well-written and everything perfectly fits in the lore. And last but not least I really like doing guild wars, Dungeons and so on, especially with a lot of people.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:
    Because I have already experienced how nice the atmosphere of Fox is and I never saw a guild which is that structured as Fox and thats why I really like Fox. I left/was kicked due to inactivity about 2 months ago, as I had lots of school work to do but now I have lots of time and would like to continue being a part of Fox.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    Kangronomicon (Fuq) - 2015 - Inactivity
    Kingdom of Foxes (Fox) - 2018 - Inactivity

Do you have Discord?: Yes (Firelove#6721)

Who invited you? (Optional): No one
    Additional Notes (Optional): None

14. EternalOne

EternalOne Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got kicked from being inactive even though i said i would not be able to play for 2 weeks because of vacation.

Luky0 likes this.
  15. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

dotGenco and Luky0 like this.
  16. Luky0

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

Firelove and dotGenco like this.
  17. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username:
    Lubicle
    Country and Time-Zone:
    I live in Canada, my time-zone is GMT -7.
    Gender (Optional):
    I'm a male.
    Age (Optional):
    I'm 13 currently, birthday is 4 months later.
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:
    I usually play 1-3 hours of Wynncraft.
    What's your main class and its level?:
    I play on my archer and it is level 100.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional):
    Usually loot running, but my favourite is warrring.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:
    I was in SDU before but usually it was just me warring, guild chat was not active at all. I joined Imp where I learned Fed and Valkyrie alliance, but got kicked for promoting propaganda. This mistake is the biggest I've done ever. I chose this guild because there's a lot of warrring activity compared to other guilds.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    SDU because guild was inactive, Imp because I got kicked.
    Do you have Discord?:
    Yes, my discord tag is Lubicle™#5290.
    Who invited you? (Optional):
    No one.
    Additional Notes (Optional):
    Even though everyone will be saying some bad things at me, I apologize for what I have done.

Luky0 likes this.
  18. Italiks

Italiks xanthus VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ign: Italiks
    country/timezone: US,MST
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 3-4 hrs/day every day during summer, and during school 3-4 hrs a day on weekends
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer lvl 94 +Mage lvl 92
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Questing and exploring
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: my guild is inactive and your community looks great
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: LoganCraft: a friends guild and I left cause everyone else quit
    Do you have Discord?: Italiks#1858
    recruiter?: Arcturisis or something like that
    Additional Notes (Optional): n/a

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
  19. Arcturisus

Arcturisus Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    nice two discords you got there

20. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It's common knowledge here in Fox that anyone who joins our guild does because they're secretly a furry, that or you'll be soon converted into one.

Did you know that if you translate the guild's slogan from English to Foxish (the furry fandom's common tongue) then back into English, you'll get the following: "Praise the true furry god Cool Cat".
    It's also our secret magic phrase.

If you say the guild's slogan in Foxish three times in a row, a 50 year old man wearing fluffy wolf ears on his head and a tail will appear in your bedroom at night and will force you to wear his clearly-never-washed fursuit, while also attempting to furry rp with you as his only means of communication.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.