Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cookie_LordV2

Cookie_LordV2 Epic gamer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Kingdom of Foxes guild application

In-Game Username:

My in-game username is Cookie_LordV2. You could also call me by my nickname; Jay.

Country and Time-Zone:
    I live in the Netherlands (GMT+2 or CEST) :')

Gender (Optional):
    I'm male and rockin'.

Age (Optional):
    I recently turned 16, time flies haha. Can't believe it's been years since I've joined wynncraft.

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:
    Usually daily around 2 hours a day or more. Though currently I play more than 4 hours a day haha.

What's your main class and its level?:
    My main class being lvl 60 warrior, I went on a hiatus for about 2 years. Other than that I have a lvl 43 assassin and the other classes at around lvl 25. I'm willing to learn and get back into wynncraft.

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional):
    Hmmm... I usually like doing quests and talking to people in cities, though it's not as populated as it used to be. I've never been in a guild before and I want to try out the community aspect of being in one. I'm also pretty interested in warring as I'm curious as to how it works, I've heard it was a fun aspect of being in a guild. :) Other than that I used to duel a lot of people in Detlas!

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:
    No particular reason actually! This was pretty much the first guild thread on the guild page haha. Though Imperial sounds cool too, Kingdom of Foxes seems more interesting especially the history of it! I've read through all of it and it seems pretty constructive.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    I've never been in a guild before.

Do you have Discord?:
    Yes! Please add me I need more friends. (Pm)

Who invited you? (Optional):
    n/a

Additional Notes (Optional):
    I used to be in a build team called the Lords with my friends (though we never became popular). We built the spawn for some small survival servers. But before I joined the build team with my friends I participated in quite a few build contests and usually ended up in the top 3. Other than hanging out on creative servers I also used to play kitpvp and factions a lot, usually ending up high in the leaderboards.

Though I went on a hiatus from minecraft for a while after the pvp update. I've returned to play minecraft quite a few times and it didn't seem to click, but then I remembered that I used to play on wynncraft, and well it made me remember why I used to love playing minecraft and wynncraft. :') Other than minecraft I also play League of Legends. I sometimes draw, though my art isn't good. I'm an ex-osu! player (it's a rhythm game), ended up in 10k standard before I stopped.

I'm not good at making constructive applications, I still remember that my builder application for my friend's build team was a disaster.

I'm a very cringy person, please forgive me.

Regards,
    Jay (or Cookie_LordV2)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
  2. Schattentoeter7

Schattentoeter7 Marquis of Fox HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  3. MahNameIsKris

MahNameIsKris Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: MahNameIsKris

Country and Time-Zone: U.S.A, EST

Gender (Optional): Male

Age (Optional): 14

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I try to play once a day, typically for a few hours

What's your main class and its level?: I main my assassin for grinding (lvl 74 atm) and i'm currently working on a glass cannon archer build (lvl 50 atm)

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Grinding mainly, sometimes doing quests

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I just wanted to try applying again to this guild, and i just wanted to get to know the wynn community again that's all (i applied about a year ago)

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: N/A (that i know of i honestly forget)

Do you have Discord?: Yes of course

Who invited you? (Optional): Nobody just wanted to honestly join a guild and get to know the community better

Additional Notes (Optional): I have been playing Wynn for a few years now and I just started getting back into it about a few months ago

Luky0 likes this.
  4. apochu

apochu Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: apochu

Country and Time-Zone: I live in England and my timezone is GMT+1.

Gender (Optional): I am male.

Age (Optional): I am 15 years old.

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: My summer holiday started very recently so I have been playing Wynncraft everyday since my summer break started and I will usually play for at least 8 hours, usually more as I play all night at very late hours as well (past midnight up to morning sometimes).

However, when my summer holiday ends, I will most likely not be active after as I have exams coming up and I will need to focus on school more. I will most likely still be playing Wynncraft during the weekends for at least 4 hours and sometimes on the weekdays, most likely for only about 2 hours.

What's your main class and its level?: Currently, my highest level class is Level 52 and it is a Mage class. However, I am currently levelling up other classes and having fun with them as I have not come to Wynncraft for so long after I took a break from it but I decided to start going back onto it recently and decided to buy the Hero rank as I really enjoy playing on this server.

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Firstly, I really like to do the quests in Wynncraft as I can gain XP to level up to 101 which leads me to my next point, it means you can learn about the lore of Wynncraft which I find really interesting to learn.

Also, I like completing dungeons on Wynncraft because I get some cool rewards, XP and you can also learn about some lore of Wynncraft through completing the dungeons too which I think is cool. Also, because I love doing PvE content as I find it fun and relaxing.

Finally as mentioned before, I love learning more about the lore of Wynncraft because I find it really interesting to learn about seeing as it has this really great story from the past in each province and area.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I want to join this guild over other guilds because this guild is one of the top guilds which means I can meet a lot of good players on Wynncraft and make some friends here as I believe this clan is quite friendly due to the semi-competitive environment.

Also, I would like to join this guild over other guilds because it is not super competitive and seems to have a friendly environment where I can make lots of new friends and get advice on how to be better at playing Wynncraft in general and learning new things.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I have not actually applied for and joined a previous guild before as this is the first one I am applying for on the forums. However, I recall being in a private friend guild about 3-4 years ago when I played with my friends but I left long ago because it wasn’t active and plus I took a break from Wynncraft too and never saw those friends again.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, my Discord is apochu#8375

Who invited you? (Optional): No one, I decided to apply for a guild on the forums and I found this one really nice and interesting to try out for.

Additional Notes (Optional): None.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
  5. Ryycee

Ryycee Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Ryycee
    Country and Time-Zone: Sweden, UTC+1
    Gender (Optional): I am male.
    Age (Optional): I am 13 years old, will be 14 in october. (born 2004)
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 3-4 Hours a day, if needed. Will be more active.
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage, level 100
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Just chilling, loot run. Warring seems fun (Will start as soon as I get a build)
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Cause it seems friendly, and it's getting boring playing alone.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Lunatic, toxic people.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, it is octodecillion#1777
    Who invited you? (Optional): No one, I decided to apply for myself.
    Additional Notes (Optional): None.

Luky0 likes this.
  6. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  7. Luckygamerdx

Luckygamerdx Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: TheLuckyDemon
    Country and Time-Zone: The netherlands (CEST)
    Gender (Optional): male
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I try to get a couple of hours in every other day
    What's your main class and its level?: warrior and mage level 100
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like to level classes and you know, throwing all my money to the guild because I have no use for it ;3
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: because I've been here before and really enjoyed it
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: far too much and I left because i didn't like them with the exception of this one of course
    Do you have Discord?: Y E S (TheLuckyDemon#6666)
    Who invited you? (Optional): I'm guessing a bunch of people would invite me since the seem to like me
    Additional Notes (Optional): uwu I'm back hurray

Luky0 and Drew1011 like this.
  8. _IonNebula_

_IonNebula_ Newbie Adventurer

In-Game Username: _IonNebula_
    Country and Time-Zone: USA (CST)
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Usually a couple hours a day.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I enjoy following the quests.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: They seem to be active and inviting.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left?: FAQ reason: I was not a good fit.
    Do you have Discord?: Y E S
    Who invited you?: N/A
    Additional Notes (Optional): N/A
    Class and Level: Level 8 Assassin

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
  9. TheSuperCheese

TheSuperCheese Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    in-Game Username: TheSuperCheese
    Country and Time-Zone: Norway (CEST
    Age (Optional): 17
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: trying for atleas a couple a day
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage lvl 60
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like to do the quests and explore the world
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: just wanted to join a guild so i choose this one when i was showed this forum
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: member of Holders of Le leaving because no one is ever online: No, never been in a guild before
    Do you have Discord?: Y E S (TheSuperCheese#7976)
    Who invited you? (Optional): Syrupette
    Additional Notes (Optional): none

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
  10. EternalOne

EternalOne Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Eternal_One
    Country and Time-Zone: U.S.A, EST
    Age (Optional): 15
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Play when i have free time like over the summer and during the week ends
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer level 91
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Since i want to be online with a guild more often
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: member of Holders of Le leaving because no one is ever online
    Do you have Discord?: Yes Eternal_One #8922
    Who invited you? (Optional): syrupette

Luky0 likes this.
  11. OliviaTheOcelot

OliviaTheOcelot Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: OliviaTheOcelot
    Country and Time-Zone: United States, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) or PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    Gender (Optional): Female
    Age (Optional): Rather not say
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Usually every day for about 4 hours, but I am going back to school so that will change. I will probably still play every day, but maybe just for an hour or two.
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage, level 54
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I love killing mobs and collecting all of the different types of junk they produce in my bank.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Particularly the no level requirement, as I am relatively new to Wynncraft but I want to help other people.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: No previous guilds
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Who invited you? (Optional): Not sure, someone posted the link in chat on Wynncraft
    Additional Notes (Optional): I started Wynncraft about a week ago this summer (for me it's summer right now) and I have been playing for hours a day. It's pretty much all I do. For about another three weeks until school starts, I should be very active. I will be most active during Summer and Winter for the US.

Luky0 likes this.
  12. Valkos1

Valkos1 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Valkos1
    Country and Time-Zone: Switzerland
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: About Everyday (sometimes I can't play, because of my planning, but it's not often. And it is hollydays
    ! so i can play whenever I want ! :P), but for "how long", it isn't regular
    what's your main class and its level?: Mage , lv. 55, but i am upgrading him to join good guilds, like yours (or my assassin, that i am upgrading too)
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like doing the quests and dungeons. But the main thing i like in this server, is to fight against other players. Pvp is the thing I prefer over all in every server.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: It is a good guild, but that's not the true reason. It is mostly because it is an active guild.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Yes, just one guild, called AlphaSquad. I left it because of the activity of the members, and the leader's one...
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, of course
    Who invited you? (Optional): Syrupette, he/she writed a message on the tchat to invite everyone who wants tp join your guild. It is why there are so many players who try to join xD
    Additional Notes (Optional): My main language is french, but i am able to speak English, italian and a bit German. I play since… long ago x) but I once, i had a period of inactivity. I began to play again a 1/2 month ago.
    So, with these last words, i say you Goodbye, and, perhaps, see you later !

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
  13. Dinner

Dinner Austic VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Submitting this application on behalf of ReljaMaster552

Guild Application Form

In-Game Username: ReljaMaster552
    Country and Time-Zone: Bosnia UTC +2
    Age (Optional): 11
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Usually 4-5 hours because I'm on holiday break
    What's your main class and its level?: 49 Mage
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): im like to do quests and talk with friends and I like to help new levels players
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I like this guild and it was my life wish to be in kingdom of foxes and I think I can be helpful to guild
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: nope this is the first
    Who invited you? (Optional): Syrupette

ReljaMaster552 and Luky0 like this.
  14. Polfy

Polfy Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Polfy
    Country and Time-Zone: Belgium GMT+2
    Age (Optional): 22
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Every day if possible ( 1 - 4 hours a day )
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer 86
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Leveling, loot run, leveling, loot run and I rly rly want to try territories war
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I have seen many of your active members in the game, territories etc.
    And I'm a poor solitary player on a quest for friendship ;)
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    Do you have Discord?: YES Loupii#6924

Luky0 and LoveLusting like this.
  15. soapmonster101

soapmonster101 Confused Corkian HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: soapmonster101
    Country and Time-Zone: Canada EDT(Eastern Daylight Time)
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: As of recent, I've been playing 10+ hours every day
    What's your main class and its level?: 61 Warrior
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Quests and just killing stuff.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Becuase it seems like a large, inviting guild that most likely has a lot of nice people in it, and I like foxes.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: My own Guild, I left because it really wasn't going anywhere after 4 years of existing
    Do you have Discord?: Yeah, Olivia Kuroyuri#6074

16. Twilo101

Twilo101 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Twilo101
    Country and Time-Zone: The Netherlands, CEST
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Though I have been away for quite a while, for at least the coming 2 months I plan on getting back into the swing of things. This means playing anywhere from 2 to 6 hours each day, levelling up my lower level accounts
    What's your main class and its level?: My 'Main' is a Level 91 wizard, with a level 89 Assassin being a very close 2nd
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I personally love the lore of the world the devs created, and exploring every single nook and cranny the builders spent so long building. Furthermore I enjoy the combat, mainly because of how impressive and fun it is, all while being done in Vanilla MC (Only PvE though, not that good at PvP in Wynn..)
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I have always wanted to be part of a bigger guild, to have people to fight alongside. When I saw a shout of an almost family-like guild, I knew I had to come here first.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: The previous and only guild I've ever been a part of is one I created myself, the Misfits. It only has about 4 members, all of those being close friends who have all stopped playing Wynncraft.
    Do you have Discord?: Yeah! It's Twilo101#4421
    Who invited you? (Optional): I saw a shout in chat by Syrupette
    Additional Notes (Optional): Even if I don't get in, I wish this guild the best of luck!

17. AnthonyCas10

AnthonyCas10 Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: AnthonyCas10
    Country and Time-Zone: U.S.A, EDT
    Gender (Optional): Dude
    Age (Optional): Old enough
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Really whenever im bored... which is a lot of time
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer, lvl 73
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Seems like a nice build
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: As far as i know i have not been in any other guilds
    Do you have Discord?: My username is Wrynn
    Who invited you? (Optional): Syrupette shouted this link
    Additional Notes (Optional): I have not played on this server in a year or two, im only starting to get used to this again and learning about new features.

Luky0 likes this.
  18. malizma333

malizma333 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: malizma333
    Country and Time-Zone: USA (CDT)
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I have started playing just yesterday, and enjoy it enough to come on about 5 hours a day
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I love building up my level by slaying monsters and taking quest opputunities
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: This guild seems welcoming
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left?: N/A
    Who invited you?: N/A
    Additional Notes (Optional): N/A
    Class and Level: Level 11 Assassin

Luky0 likes this.
  19. GBauer_

GBauer_ SAM é brabo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: xtCrowley
    Country and Time-Zone: Brazil (UTC -3)
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Daily, 8-10 hours per day
    What's your main class and its level?: Level 93, Archer
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Grinding, Quests, Up new Characters
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:For being a guild with good reputation, and that has active players, since they do grinding solo and very annoying
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I've never been in a guild.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, my id is Crow#5785
    Who invited you? (Optional): Syrupette shouted this link
    Additional Notes (Optional): Sorry for my bad english, im Brazilian

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
  20. SABR22

SABR22 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username:SABR22
    Country and Time-Zone:Canada, EDT
    Gender (Optional):Male
    Age (Optional):14
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:Every few days for a bout 3 or so hours
    What's your main class and its level?: lv 100
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Quests and farming
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:Well this seems like one of the most active and fun guild to be in.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:One with friends they all stopped playing and Hax i left becasue the guild sort of fell off and became dead.
    Do you have Discord?: yes
    Who invited you? (Optional): myself
    Additional Notes (Optional):Hi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.