Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any1 Play Cytus, Deemo, Etc.???

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Uglyness, May 24, 2018.

?

Wot you dink iz better game??

1. Deemo

14.3%
  2. Cytus/Cytus II

28.6%
  3. VOEZ

14.3%
  4. Osu! (Wait wat)

14.3%
  5. Wot r those games??

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uglyness

Uglyness stupid CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tbh, this is like the best mobile game I had ever played, and I seem to have gotten pretty decent at it. But I feel lonely because nobody seems to know what Cytus or Rayark is around where I live. :(

So I thought I could create this thread to see if there is anybody else who likes this game in the community, and have all of us share what we think about Rayark Rhythm Games.
    Here are my thoughts of some of them:

Cytus: The first rhythm game I ever played by Rayark. I thought it was amazing with all of the songs they had, the art, and including the story. With all sorts of levels to choose from, it was hard not to play and keep taping notes and getting higher scores. Still one of my favorite games.

Deemo: Deemo was also an amazing well made game, the story still makes me cry when I get towards the end, where Alice says goodbye to Deemo (aka her brother Hans.) as she finally gets out of her coma. The type of music they have is also just absolutely great with very detailed music.

VOEZ: Eh, tbh I didn't enjoy VOEZ as much as others, but I liked how the game was designed and stuff as it was all bright and colorful instead of the other rhythm games. (Except the fact that its very confusing to move around and play songs.) It was just very unique compared to many other rhythm games out there so I still play it just because it looks so different. Xd

Cytus II: Just came out around 5 months ago, was just.. amazing isn't good enough to describe this game. It had a interesting story line like the other games, (Deemo still has best though.) it was very neon colored-themed and still had many songs to play from.

Those are just some things that I think about all of those games. You probably (Hopefully) can understand whatever I felt (At least somewhat) about those games and really admire all of them. Sorry to had made you read like a whole essay about the games I like, but it would be nice if there are other people in this community who also plays these games to talk to me about these games.

Um, idk how threads work in this "Other Games" section but here it is.

I know Rayark has other games besides rhythm but I don't have much interest in those tbh. :P

2. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    i am aware of the existence of rayark's rhythm games but for lack of a (competent) mobile device i've never really played them

if i had to choose it'd be deemo or voez for being vsrgs because i play those a fair bit

3. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Holy shit I love rayark's rhythm games

Deemo: Deemo was my first of rayark's games, instantly fell in love of the songs that incorporated classical instruments and loved the story and the interaction between deemo and alice

Cytus: My second game favored the style of playing (the judgement line over the falling notes) and quickly became better at cytus than deemo but lacked the story and did not like the songs as much as deemo

VOEZ: never finished, played for a week than stopped, was thinking of playing again because...

Cytus 2: I fucking adore this game, words cannot describe how much this game is a step beyond what the first game did and more. The way of telling the story is amazing, offers a revamp of catigorizing songs that the original lacked, almost every song is good in its own and Rayark obviously became better at making the maps for the songs because they feel 10x more intuitive and just flow better than the original's

Uglyness likes this.
  4. Uglyness

Uglyness stupid CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh my, you completely understand everything I think about all of the games. :O

Wynn: The Anime likes this.
  5. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ye man you might've saw what I posted on the what music do you listen to while playing and while I did post that one song , I also mainly listen to songs from cytus/deemo while playing as well.

Uglyness likes this.
  6. Uglyness

Uglyness stupid CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ye, they are just so good.

7. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ye too name a few that I like (at least from cytus 2) are
    Re:Boost
    Gravity
    Alterna Pt.1 -Cosmogony-
    Blow My Mind
    Chrome VOX
    Pure Powerstomper
    Samurai
    Imprinting
    Gekkouka
    Floor Is Lava (of course)

8. Uglyness

Uglyness stupid CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nicce. I also like a lot of the songs you have in your list. (Especially Floor Is Lava, its boss. Xd)

Her'es my list:

Kanata
    Deadly Slot Game
    Body Talk
    Chrome VOX
    Imprinting
    Codename: Gamma
    Gekkouka
    Floor of Lava
    Chaos (Everyone likes this for some reason. :P)
    Dasein
    Rebellium
    I luv u (Its a song.)
    Although I like many other songs, the types of songs (genre) that I usually like the most are Hardcore and Artcore music so I like Robo_Head’s and Connor’s albums the best. :P

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  9. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everyone likes CHAOS because apparently it references a whole bunch of songs from first cytus and hit everyone in the n o s t a l g i a

Also, not sure if you saw the new dlc for cytus 2 that came out a few days ago but they were pretty aight, but if you didn't get it yet I would say the ROBO dlc like a 6/10 with having kinda of meh songs but still some good ones with Jazzy Glitch Machine and NRG_Tech and NEKO's a 8/10 with having overall good songs and outstanding maps in songs especially in Praystation and 100sec CatDreams being my favs.

10. Uglyness

Uglyness stupid CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ^^
    Yeah, I got the update recently and the new songs from the black market thingy sounds cool. But I also really liked the NRG_Tech and CatDreams. It kinda sucks it costs money though. :/

11. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ye, I think that is the only gripe with all the games is the paid dlc, especailly with the characters costing $10 each. But I think that they are going off of regular song rules where each pack is $5 and there are 5 songs and when you buy a character for $10 there are 10 songs for each character.

12. Omega254

Omega254 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    No idea what those games are

13. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Realized that Deemo got an update that added Shattered Memories 2 and added more songs to the original Shattered Memories, and they may just be some of the best songs in the non-DLC sets and rekindled my love for deemo

14. Def

Def uwu CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lanota is a pretty nifty game as well
    Arcaea as well although the whole 2nd level tappy tap is quite awkward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.