Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Death And Some Warm Up Sketches ( Low Quality Work)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by somedude, May 31, 2018.

?

How hard was ToA for you?

1. EASY as hell i completed it with 0 DEATHS. or I had my friends so it wasnt hard a all

25.0%
  2. Meh, it wasn't the hardest quest or My friends were a bit busy so it took some time to complete

37.5%
  3. It was just like darksouls or FRIENDS WHATS THAT? I still have PTSD from the bosses

37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somedude

somedude Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thank you to Jelliee_ for the request of Death. So a bit of explanation might be needed for the piece, turns out the death from ToA is actually not the real death seeing as Death appears in another quest. So the skeleton is the ToA Death while the cloaked one is the real Death. Also I had some warm up sketches of Reygina and Krisstal from the fanfic The Legend Of Herobrine, A Wynncraft Fanfic created by SkywalkCinerate. The chapters are a bit long and right now the story is a bit generic but I'm excited to see where the plot can go.
    (*note* I'm sorry if the quality of my art has gone done ( seeing as the design of real Death is just some cloaks. )as exam season is coming in. I will colour in some of these pieces later to improve quality. Huge thank you for your support and request. I will be working on those but they will take time so they might come a bit late. Sorry for such a long speech but once again send in some request of what you want me to draw next! P.S yes ToA death only has one arm completely a design choice and wasn't just being lazy)
    img291.jpg
    img286.jpg
    img289.jpg
    img287 (2).jpg
    img287 (3).jpg

A little comic bout the 2 Deaths ( really sorry for the low quality of work here)
    img289 (2).jpg Panel 1: ToA Death " You think you can defeat Death???"
    Panel 2: Death "BOIIIII stop taking my name and making me look like a jerk. I only guide souls (into the after life)

Skywalkinerate, Anbu, Rimuwu and 10 others like this.
  2. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    maybe unfinished-looking for being sketches but that's pretty high quality

3. Jelliee_

Jelliee_ ♡Owner of SDY♡ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You never cease to surprise me with your interesting ways of interpreting these bosses. Those are amazing as always~!
    Oh, and don't worry about keeping up every single day, good luck on your exams.

4. Ryu_Here!

Ryu_Here! Eldritch Scholar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's some amazing art! Keep the art coming!

edit: lol! Just noticed the tag "totally not sans from undertale", and scrolled down to see that he really does look like sans! :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  5. Moukassi

Moukassi I Gues i'll get hyped for fruma #2085

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    MORE OF YOUR ART PLZ

6. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    RIwh19a.png

somedude and Tisaun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.