Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Feeding Rules Clarification (mods Read Plz)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by WynnChairman, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Hey guys! I came here to see what's going on and after reading all these posts, I can say:

>Yeah, let's keep whining my broodals. Let's not try to fight them back in-game, let's not prepare our forces but beg moderators to change rules to our benefits! Yeah!
    >Let's complain of bigger guilds having too much territories and alliances taking those so well deserved territories from those poor guilds who want a little XP but have no manpower or war experience and let's believe that banning alliances will give them equal chances! Because meanwhile now they'd lose that territory they took from the big bad alliance, when this whole map turns into a huge warzone and mayhem they will definitely will be able to hold them. What a genius plan!
    >Let's ban guilds for feeding and don't let them help their allies, let those guilds get overran by 4 guilds and let's call this fairplay, let's throw in their face that they are weak because they can't hold their territories when 4 guilds are assaulting them and let's just forget that it's also technically impossible, because we act so much smarter! Fair play, isn't it? WOW, YEAH!"

This DEFINITELY was meant to be irony and sarcasm. I indeed wanted to sum up what did I see so far from you. It's a weak move, if you feel like justice warriors, think of the REAL consequences of your thoughts and ideas.

2. SoraDraco

SoraDraco Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love how its ONLY people in Federation that is defending for this. This has already been posted but people need to see this
    [​IMG]
    "Alliances are perfectly fair"

The entire point guilds is to see who can dominate the most land. Alliances are just a way around the member cap of a guild. The solution to this entire problem is simple: Axe alliances from the game and these guilds will half to fight each other instead of coming together to keep other factions and players who aren't 'gud enough' out. If even just FED is dissolved than guilds will be what it was intended to be: groups of players duking it out for control over lands. Its not competition if 10 guilds (Effectively one because of how alliances work) own 95% of the map.

Oh and @Drew1011 , Don't give advise to mods unless you have been in there shoes before. This is coming from a Co-owner of a server and one who lead a mod team for about a year. Server staff's entire job is to balance the game to stop problems like this from happening. Your 'advise' would only cement the fact that YOUR alliance has a virtual monopoly on guild territory.

Avidify and ThomAnn100 like this.
  3. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    firstly kiddo, your spelling hurts :BlobSweat:

And also you forgot to highlight Constellations

Anyway, as I've said so many damn times before, stop complaining and actually fight us then. I haven't seen any new attempted attacks on Federation since this thread has been posted, cementing my thoughts that 95% of the non-Federation people posting on this thread are just all talk.

Do something about us already, god damn.

Mrs Sara and Icey_Diamond like this.
  4. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    :thonk:

5. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is almost like we work hard to keep our territories from daily attacks and it is like you are ignoring the fact that there is another alliance trying to take down Fed but so far there hasn't been that much of a coordinated attack in a while as far as I know

The situation of "oh if alliances are banned everyone would have to fight" is why I don't like the movie The Purge, because even if all laws were lifted in the US, people wouldn't turn into killing machines or have the sudden desire to steal from everyone. Same goes for here, if alliances were to disband, there isn't going to be instantly conflict in Fed. Besides alliances are not necessarily a bad thing either which I have explained many other times earlier in the thread but I'll say it again, they promote teamwork, rivalry, and competition across the server. Axing them from the game won't change anything, it will just be more annoying when people complain to the forums once again when they suspect us of "teaming" and that is a can of worms I do not want to open.

Besides I haven't noticed your guild seriously attempt try to make a stake in the map, so for me, it sounds like you just want a portion of the map but are too lazy to put in the work yourself given the circumstances right now which to me is the people that is causing this whole feeding problem in the first place.

lol

Queerito, Icey_Diamond and Goden like this.
  6. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've been pro alliances even when my guild was dead and other alliances ruled the map.
    The truth is that even if the alliance would break up small guilds still don't have a chance.

AurumKitsune, Icey_Diamond and Reti like this.
  7. Lemon

Lemon God has forsaken me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What has this thread turned into holy crap.

Anyway, since the entire point of this thread is gone, I suppose i'll contribute to the discussion. Forcing a disband of FED would severely hurt the state of guilds. First of all, how on earth would that rule even be enforced? What would be stopping guilds from making shadow alliances in PM's or there private discord server?

Plus, would not disbanding alliances destroy what makes guild wars fun? Me and my guild are pretty inactive, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt 80% of guild wars politics? from creating treaties, to yes, allying with other guilds, guild interaction is what makes guild wars fun. if a new rule comes out like "alliances are now banned." what would even count as an alliance? would agreeing to stop fighting over tree island conontate a ban?

I would write more, but I have stuff to do. Also, before anyone calls me a power hungry fed member, My guild is A. inactive. and B. not a member of FED or any other alliance at any time. also why is my guild my username on the forums like what

Icey_Diamond, Drew1011, Reti and 2 others like this.
  8. orange0402

orange0402 I got exposed by pyro VIP

Minecraft:
    lel

Icey_Diamond, Lemon and Lego_DW like this.
  9. seeksery

seeksery Wybel Photographer HERO CMD

Minecraft:
    Let's play a game! What's going to be the next complaint from anti-Fed communists?

Nerf guild wars for smaller guilds because they can't fight off that 80 mob defense? After all, the reason why smaller guilds are given an "unfair" disadvantage is that they can't fight it off. As only stronger guilds have good builds, it certainly needs a nerf!

Unlock all defenses at Guild Level 1? Because smaller guilds can't use level 100s, they can't hold off the demonic warrers of Fed. CT PLOX CHANGE

Guild territory cap? OMG FOX HAS EVERYTHING REE CHANGE IT REE

How about.
    You guys just.
    Make war capable builds.
    Make some friends.
    Create an opposing alliance.
    Instead of complain?

Arcturisus, Reti, Killerfish and 3 others like this.
  10. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well who do you expect to defend Fed if not us, Federation members? Santa Claus? The US Navy? Chuck Norris? Or maybe Donald Trump? sigh

11. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tbh I'm not really a Fed member

Icey_Diamond and Reti like this.
  12. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    actually yeah i was expecting donald trump to pop out

Pokextreme, Reti, Avidify and 3 others like this.
  13. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Drew1011 I sense a new Fed guild
    upload_2018-5-30_14-31-3.png

14. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Icey_Diamond likes this.
  15. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Man, I wonder why.. [​IMG]

16. Electrolysis

Electrolysis person VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Forcing a disband of Fed and banning alliances does not benefit anyone. Alliances allow for more interesting gameplay with this guild system by promoting cooperation and competition between different groups. Guild wars are mainly about the politics, so by banning alliances, you are removing a core aspect of guilds. Small/new guilds won’t benefit from this either, as they’ll be attacked just as much in the chaos that would occur as a result of such a rule. And how would such a rule be enforced? Telling a guild “oh you have to attack this guild or we’ll ban you”? That’s not gonna happen because it’s not gonna work. Alliances will still happen, people can still make discord servers and such outside of anything Wynncraft controls.

At first, Federation’s dominance may seem unfair, but it really isn’t. Federation worked its way up to dominate them map. It deserves to be that way because the members of the alliance worked harder and are stronger than those who opposed them. Isn’t how it should be, that whoever is better deserves to be on top? In the past, mega alliances have overthrown others that previously dominated the map, proving that Fed is not immortal and therefore it’s possible to do the same. The federation’s enemies aren’t even trying, just complaining when the minimal amounts of effort they put in aren’t enough.

It is clear that a lot of you Fed opposers are asking for this rule change for the sole purpose of personal gain, thinking you’d have a chance, and disregarding all the ways this would harm guilds. BCr didn’t complain about the dominance when it was still in Fed, only after it was kicked. The new rule would only make things much worse off than what it is now. We earned our place fairly and rightfully without the use of any shady tactics (guilds helping each other out is NOT shady). Stop complaining and realize that you have to work harder and put in more effort if you want to succeed against us. It’s been done before and can be done again, so don’t say Federation can’t be beat.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  17. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea cuz people not in Fed just wanna take Fed down but once theyre in the position that Fed is in now you can bet theyd be defending the same thing

yea and thats a strategy to dominate the most land.
    actually how it works in Fed is that if a guild wants to join Fed and we have a vote on it so no one but we obviously wont just let in some rando guild if the have nothing to contribute the alliance

anyway i have to go soon so to summarize
    Don't give advise about guilds unless you have been in there shoes before. This is coming from former Co-owner of an alliance and one who has been involved with guild politics for about half a year. Alliances's entire job is to make a way for guilds with a common goal to achieve them through friendship and teamwork. Your 'advise' would only cement the fact that 95% of the people arguing against Fed have no idea what their talking about.

Icey_Diamond likes this.
  18. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’m allowed to give advice. That’s not how this works. You don’t have to have been in the exact same position as someone else in order to give advice. That’d just be ridiculous.
    I’ve been a prominent member of the guild community for over 3 years, since May 2015. I’ve seen everything of any importance happen since then. I know what’s best for the guild community, and there’s a reason that even when I was the one fighting against giant alliances, I never supported any kind of rules that would limit their strength. It’s not just because I’m on top. It’s because I truly believe this is
    healthiest for the guild community.

And there’s no leader. It’s not MY alliance. I’m just the one who founded it. It’s OUR alliance.

Mrs Sara, Icey_Diamond, Bliss and 3 others like this.
  19. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    COMMUNISM

Goden, Icey_Diamond, Reti and 3 others like this.
  20. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice way to generalize everyone who wants a change that could negatively impact Fed. This is a relatively ignorant statement.

This thread has gotten way off track, and at this point is mostly a one sided argument with a bunch of Fed members giving their bias opinions (and a lot of very close-minded opinions, reading a couple specific messages on the most recent page). Don't get me wrong, there are those giving their honest opinions on the matter, and those who aren't even apart of Fed but have a differing opinion, but my point is that this debate isn't really a debate anymore, it's pretty much all one sided. I think it's been thoroughly discussed and we should simply wait to see what he mod team decides to do. To be honest this thread should be locked at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.