Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump. some more interesting applications please :)

Fox likes this.
  2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in on week. Best of luck to you!

3. DarkestDread

DarkestDread DarkestDread HERO

Minecraft:
    well i tried again this is the best i can do its not very good I know

4. Badraan

Badraan hi reader VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, time zone?
    Bader, I_NoStrqfe, Kuwait (Middle East), GTC + 3:00
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    Archer (Level 100), Probably would be fighting bosses. aka questing.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I was once in Fox before I got kicked for inactivity while I was away for an Emergency.
    4. What are your aptitudes?

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    In real life would probably be Sports.
    6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    Imperial Knights (Ik), Since I'm better at fighting, That is why I enjoy questing,

5. Jalapeno9

Jalapeno9 Shadow of my former self HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heres re-apply after i hear what really hapened to my aplication by one of your members.

1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?

My name is Jalapeno9, but you can call me jala for short response. As iy username is Jalapeno9. I live in finland so my timezone is Utc+3.

2. What is your highest lvl class, and whats your main hobby in wynncraft (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, partying etc)

My highest lvl class is lvl 100 warrior and my main hobby in wynncrft is helping people, doing loot runs and guests.

Knr and Snt (R.I.P ;( (guild got deleted in game but it still stays as communtiy in discord)).

Im actually very thankful and i respect ohters if they have problems. Im always ready if someone needs problem (can be quest boss or location) sience that four years in wynncraft have helped me.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

Well i think about myself that im actually mostly underestimated my skills, but im really good that them and very helpful and thankful person. My favorite things to do in real life are visiting in relatives, explore outside while walking my dog and drawing my future plans to paper and thinking what should i change.

6. Which branch ( IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I'll would like to be part of IFTA sience im actually like to sell my items that i have already for people who ever needs them and be part of shop owned by multiple people on same guild rather than just shop owned by one person.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    le_mega_barbare and Fox like this.
  6. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform the both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, welcome into the family!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in two weeks. Best of luck to you!

dotGenco and Jalapeno9 like this.
  7. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, time zone?
    My name is Marcus, my username is Lubicle, I live in Vancouver and my timezone is GMT -7.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest level class is my Mage (level 100) and my main hobby is trading, making builds and warring.

Sins Of Seedia.

Price-checking, making dank puns and memes, UHC and making builds.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favourite things to do in real life?
    I generally think that I am a chill but also a humorous person. I love playing MMORPG and FPS games generally because it is generally a way to group up friends. I like reading science books and I love chemistry and Physics.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I think IFTA would be a good choice for me because I can price-check accurately but I could be IK at the same time because I like warring.

8. Blazo

Blazo Playing Wynn since 2016 VIP+

Minecraft:
    I like the fact that you applied again, meaning that u really want to join :d

9. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I’ve always wanted to join

Ascended Kitten and Fox like this.
  10. Mountainjk

Mountainjk Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. My IGN is mountainjk , Name is Jake , Location is Ireland and timezone is GMT 0

2. My highest class is 8 :( as a mage , i like exploring , new towns villages etc , its such a big map , theres sooooo much work to do :)

3. None , yet :)

4. My strongest ability's are mostly being able to compose a plausible speech or proposition if i have enough time , I can debate strongly and have a good mind for decision making. I can make sure that any propositions that may be needed have no loopholes or left out information , as other could use that to their advantage

5. Well , I play a lot of music and i have a grade 1 distinction SCT , I also play a lot of GAA (Irish Sport)

6. I would like to join the Duma branch , as i think my skills would be put to most use there :smile:

( If discord is needed my name is Mountainjk #6227 )

Kind regards, Mountainjk

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your applications to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, we are glad to have you!

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  12. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in on week. Best of luck to you!

13. El_Flooferini

El_Flooferini A Professional Gay VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    my ign is kindred_lati, my name is lily, and i currently live in Sweden! i'm in the timezone CEST (UTC+2/UTC+1, it depends on whether it's summertime or not) .
    i apologize in advance if i make any mistakes in my language (´ω`*)

my highest level class is my archer, and it's on level 79. my main hobby in wynncraft is quests and socializing with other players. i also enjoy experimenting with builds, and finding new ones.

i've actually never been in a guild before! i've never really been interested in joining one, up until an imperial member approached me ingame (because i was guildless) and told me about imperial, and it really sounded like an awesome community, so i decided to apply!

without making it sound like i'm bragging, i'd say that i'm kind, down to earth, sensitive (that can be a positive thing, right?), and i'm always here to help people with their struggles or feelings. but i can also be humorous, i like joking around with people!

i tend to be quite hard on myself, to put it very lightly. also i'm rather anxious sometimes. although this is a problem, i won't let it interfere with my participation in imperial. i enjoy painting with acrylics, playing the guitar/piano, singing and listening to music!

i'd love to be a part of Duma, because i would really like to help push the guild and the community forward. i also chose Duma because i'd say that discussing ideas and debating are some strenghts of mine!

14. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, we are glad to have you!

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Arcturisus and Ascended Kitten like this.
  15. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join imp uwu

16. Dextral Malin

Dextral Malin Friendly Wanderer VIP

Minecraft:
    My application to Imperial:
    1. My name is Chris. Ingame, my username is Dextral1, but I tend to go by Dex. I live in the understandably underappreciated state of Kentucky in the USA. I live in CST, Central Standard Timezone, the one before Eastern Standard Time Zone.
    2. My highest level class is a 5-way tie for 100: 2 warriors, an archer, an assassin, and a mage. Recently, I've mainly been using my second warrior to do group runs of Legendary Island and my first warrior to do runs of Fallen Factory. I also just tend to hang around the server to see if anyone needs any help, such as with Qira or ??? (yes, I do enjoy that quest :P). I don't loot run or PVP or meta game; I lack the time and am not a die hard collector of items. Heck, I do not even own a mythic. I just enjoy experiencing the game and exploring the world. I'm always surprised at what I haven't found yet.
    3. I do not have any previous guild affiliations; I prided myself for going through the game with all four classes without joining a guild, but now that I've leveled my characters to 100, I'm now interested in joining a guild and seeing what guild life has to offer.
    4. I'm not a very confrontational person; so long as everyone respects one another and listens to each others opinions with respect and polite disagreement, then I'm okay. It's difficult for me to see past arrogance. It it a quality in people that I just have trouble swallowing. I try my best to be polite with people and not be a negative influence in groups; you don't know people are going through, so best not to judge them or make their lives more miserable than they need to be. (I hope that's an okay response; I'm very confused with this question).
    5. My opinion of myself... average, I suppose. I don't stand out in a crowd, I tend to keep quiet in group conversations, and I'm also just a general introvert. I have a very dry sense of humor, most of my jokes falling flat on their face and needing critical surgery. I guess I'm smarter than most people, but I do not want to give the impression that I'm a genius or a bratty smart kid. I think the main thing I pride myself with is my imagination, as I use that for creative writing and GM work. As for what I do in my free time, I enjoy playing video games, mainly single player experiences (I've recently started replaying Hollow Knight and will eventually get back to Darkest Dungeon). I also enjoy reading and attempting to write; I eventually want to finish my books and publish them, but that is years down the road. I enjoy build with Lego bricks, but I've lacked the time for any big projects. I also occasionally enjoy cooking. Oh, also Wynncraft. I guess I play that, seeing as I'm making an application for a guild on that server. Also because I'm a GM for the server.
    6. Despite my complete lack of guild experience, I might be interested in joining the Imperial Knights. I'm interested to see how warring works and if I'd be any good at it. Plus, I feel I'm active enough to be around for warring. I just question if I have the funds for it. If I can't be part of the Imperial Knights, I could try to be a part of the Duma, but I would like more information on it before actually joining that faction. The Duma seems interesting as they manage general guild activities, and I would like to help out where I can. If I can't be a part of either, I'm completely fine being a regular citizen of the empire.

Hope this is satisfactory. Thank you for the opportunity for applying and we'll see what the future brings.

17. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial and have a hug <3

Lubicle, Ascended Kitten and dotGenco like this.
  18. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm HERO

Minecraft:
    COR NOSTRVM DEAE

Blazo, Lubicle, Fox and 2 others like this.
  19. UnRanged

UnRanged Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: UnRanged , I'm in the USA and my time zone is EDT (or EST during the fall/winter months)

Highest level class/main in game hobby: My highest level class is my level 91 assassin, and my favorite part of Wynncraft is adventuring and exploring, mainly because of the spectacular builds in Wynncraft.

Previous guilds: I have been in a previous guild that I cannot recall, but I was in TheFallenOnes directly after that, I left because of their lack of activity, and here I am.

In game aptitudes: I have a knack for finding my way out of places that one can get lost in without using /kill, and I'm good at PvE (other than versus bosses) because I use an INT-DEF build, and carving my way through crowds. With that combined with my decent XP bonus (55%), I'm pretty good at farming XP provided I have my graphics settings way down, because I can get some nasty lag spikes. I'm very tanky, with the only weakness in my defenses being my -200 Water defense.

My self-esteem and main real-world hobbies: I feel pretty good about myself, and my hobbies in the real world mainly consist of reading, vidya (deep internet term for video games), and playing heavy/thrash metal on the guitar.

Desired branch: IK, I am skilled in PvE (except against bosses, as I have previously said), and I believe that the rate at which Imperial caps territories would help satiate my desire to adventure through the world of Wynn.

Other
    Skills: STR 35, DEX 21, INT 61, DEF 84, AGI 26, this is including my bonuses to those skills

HP/Elemental defenses: 14,165 while I'm not holding my Alazarin (add 1,200 for when I am),
    Fire 220, Earth 80, Electric 20, Air 0, Water -200

Also, I have a friendly and laid back attitude, but I am usually ready to snap into action when the time comes. I may not fully understand the IK's role at first, but I am pretty adaptable in-game. I am looking forward to joining Imperial, cheers!
    --

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  20. Oddjob56

Oddjob56 Skilled Adventurer

This is A Community Application

Name Lucas
    IGN oddjob56
    Time Zone: Est+1

Highest Level Class: Mage lv 100
    What you like to do in wynncraft: I mainly loot run and help run the phos powder association shop on the forums and help collect items for builds

Guild Afflictions: Snt and currently in Fox rn
    Aptitudes: I Am able to achieve 3000 healing in total and can help get a lot of items for people in the guild with 89% loot bonus on chests and with knowledge on about 2 or 3 major loot running spots all around wynn

What do you think About yourself: I think as myself as a nice guy and someone easy to talk to and get to know in real life i have a part time job and love to tinker with computers in building or networking

Which Branch: Id like to be apart of the community aspect of the guild because fox and imp are good allies and friends together ik some people from imp The one the only Lou lou Cathrine and Kv they are all wonderful people and would love to talk and help out with the rest of the guild just as they have helped out with us in the past

Here is the shop https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/♕-phos-powder-association-♕-13000-powders-♕.226981/

le_mega_barbare and dotGenco like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.