Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynncraft Mod That Shows % Of Item Ids

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by MineralBoy, May 25, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MineralBoy

MineralBoy Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    There seems to be some sort of stigma when asking about where you can find a public mod that shows how good an item ID is compared to the max value of the ID. I tried asking on the discord server for Wynncraft, but I was either ignored or told no public mods exist and that they're all private. When I asked why, the people I was talking to ignored me once more.

I only want to know how I can view in-game how good item IDs are. Does anyone know a mod that does this that is open to the public?

2. ArthurExtreme_Br

ArthurExtreme_Br Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    well, there is a mod that can show u exactly how low and high an items ID can be, its called WynnExpansion, i use it and it does so much more along side this

now I have a question for you: is VIP+ worth the value? im thinking of buying it...

Rucker_, 3:, Gogeta and 2 others like this.
  3. Pifg

Pifg aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IMO, yes, you get a free crate every day along with 4 mob totems... and a cool blue tag!

4. MineralBoy

MineralBoy Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think it is, though it would depend on your level. The daily 4 mob totems are awesome to have, especially when you save them for if someone drops a double xp bomb. I think the rank is most worth it when you're serious about the game and have a level 70+ character. Helps a lot with getting experience fast. Hero is definitely not worth the price (at the moment) because the only extra perks you get for another $40 are a t2 cosmetic daily chest (compared to t1 for vip+) and beta access.

If you're serious about playing Wynncraft, then yes, Vip+ is worth it. If you're hesitant about dropping $40 right away, test out VIP first. They only charge you the difference between the rank prices when you upgrade your donor rank. Hero rank is more of a "I really, really want to support the server" kind of rank.

5. ArthurExtreme_Br

ArthurExtreme_Br Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    thanks, as i can see, its worth in a sale for me...

6. Jbip

Jbip yea QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can do that using Wynnenhanced, which is great! :D

7. Stupid Steelpid

Stupid Steelpid Searches for a Fermion, gets a Stardew instead CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    wynn enhanced has no updates since 1.7 if im not wrong, this means almost all % are wrongs

8. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it's also trusted by literally no sane humans

but fuck it why should that matter

NITEHAWKX and 3: like this.
  9. Jbip

Jbip yea QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it's crazy how there's still hate over enhanced when everything it was accused of was debunked

10. colin350

colin350 The Best Admin (duh) HERO CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'd like to make this comment:

Wynncraft does not enforce any mod(s) or mod pack(s). What this means is that any public mod with the name "Wynn" or other variant in them are not sponsored by us and approved by us. There is no official mod or mod pack. So, please, use at your own risk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.