Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Weird Glitch

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by K1ttyK1tty, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K1ttyK1tty

K1ttyK1tty Travelled Adventurer

I was grinding near Nemract when an odd glitch happened. (Yes I know that's an odd place to grind. I had quest business there and I am but a lowly level 27 archer.) I'd shoot something and it would continue to get hurt after the fact.
    I tried with a different bow and the same thing happened. I took off my thorns armor and the same thing happened. I tried on a peaceful villager and the same thing happened. I tried relogging and the same thing happened.
    Neither of my bows are anything better than normal. They have no special abilities/anything. The most special thing about them is they have a powder slot (unused)
    I don't know what's going on here, and I'm only kind of complaining, and that's mostly because it's not what I'm used to.
    I don't know. It's weird.

2. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino SkyBlock Prisoner

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bow stats please?

3. Faded the weeb

Faded the weeb your local weeb VIP+

Minecraft:
    If it's only when you're attacking something, your weapon(s) likely have negative life steal. If it's a constant health loss, your armor and/or weapon(s) might have a negative health regen stat.

4. Yuma

Yuma hot anime girl VIP+

Minecraft:
    one of your armor/accessories probably has poison

5. K1ttyK1tty

K1ttyK1tty Travelled Adventurer

Life steal armor and i'm an idiot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.