Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hello!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Turtlei, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlei

Turtlei Looks like a Turtle..

Minecraft:
    Hello! My name is Turtlei. I have migrated from Grian Network, as many of the "new players" have. I hope to enjoy my stay here. You can find more about me in my profile page. :)

Narilune, T-Flex and PotatoShaga like this.
  2. T-Flex

T-Flex At the gym HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello Turtlei o/

Welcome to Wynncraft.

Are you going to play the game or just joining the forums to talk with your friends?
    Regardless, let me just write down a few useful tips, even tho I believe you already saw them.
    • Game wise - unbind your drop key from Q to something else. If you lose anything, Wynncraft can't refund it.
    • Forums are currently filled with potato, housing and big white letters in the corner of the map threads. If possible, try to not make many more of those.
    • Abs are obtained via nutrition, not crunches!
    • Have fun!
    If you have questions of any kind, you can ask them here - click me!
    If you are looking for guides or some sort of general information, you can visit the Library - click me!

Sorry Grian.net had to close down. I hope you find your friends here and that it gets better for you guys.

Cheers!

3. Entaurix

Entaurix This Space Available HERO

Minecraft:
    Welcome, enjoy your stay!

4. Turtlei

Turtlei Looks like a Turtle..

Minecraft:
    I've played Wynn for 4 months now, but lost my progress. My friends also play Wynn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.