Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event 100 Stacks Giveaway (ended)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Dalarn, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomVideoGamer

RandomVideoGamer Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Giveaway 1:

Before I start this I want to say the shortest answer to all of this would be, players walked on the blocky planet. Then they started to build this huge empire, which was too large for the land, a black cloud surrounded them, moving them to another place. This would be the Wynn province, which the players would work together in order to beat this land. Without dying, they realize something important, what is it though?

Before any humans walked the blocky land, a different living being lived before they did. The world was changing as he wanted them to, through technical mechanisms. What is the black magic? Who knows, but for now, he has created was will start a legacy, to begin with. The first humans were discovered on a blocky planet. Asking, where are we, and what are we doing? This world the humans lived on was strange, trees can be punched down by trees, no matter physical ability. The humans had an inventory, including tons of storage just by themselves. No chest needed, why was it like this? Suddenly, the humans realized 4 strange inventory slots in the right of their character. What does this do, they asked? They placed one wood on the strange 2x2 inventory slot. Wooden planks were distributed by 4 given to the player, on the sacrifice of one wood. Pretty soon they made a crafting table, and with no ideas, they placed this table on the floor, it was too heavy to carry. They looked at the crafting table steadily, there was a 3x3 weird inventory slot appearing. Did they figure out how to make storage? They placed all their blocks in their, but they all fell on the floor. Confused, the people kept placing blocks on the table, until they made a strange wooden box. A chest! They placed it down, as they did with the crafting table. An inventory slot, as large as his inventory! Places down what he wants to store. Yes, it works, it stayed in the chest! Cheers were spread all around. As the player developed, mining, receiving diamonds, building large buildings. The world started to change, but they never knew. Pretty soon, they built an empire, larger than ever seen before by the human eye. The empire extended 1,000,000x1,000,000. This empire was so large, but it continued to grow, the humans had no idea what they were doing. The empire was crumbling the world they lived on, turning the world slowly, and slowly into a darker state. The world soon became distorted, what was happening? A dark void surrounded the empire and began to tear it down, like a tornado. The humans were panicking… and they too were trapped inside. No pain was taken from this void of destruction, only the enemy of imagination would kill them now. Will imagination kill the humans, or save them? This is the start of an illusion. But they never knew. Fainted, and blinded, they couldn’t see. After 1 hour, their vision was regained. “Where are we?” They asked. They realized they're in a new world, not with a kingdom but a wide open land. They were searching for the answers, but only found in a little wagon, made of the same blocks they’ve seen before. A person asked all of the humans, what role do you want to be, to save the world? What does this mean, they all thought. They have been shifted to a different world. But what is this world? One of the humans was an archer, another a mage, another a warrior, and the last an assassin. Before going on a long adventure, someone tells them everything they need to know. This person tells them, they’re in the Wynn province. A beautiful land, given life by a hero named Bob. But before this… he paused. This information isn’t important, is it? He was given no second thought, but he skipped all the ideas about the different provinces, the past of the world, but only saving this world is what he needs to tell the travelers. So he told them one thing, combinations of everything work when one is set alone, he will soon perish, and you may learn that. The humans began to march to the king of Ragni, and so they went on a long adventure. When the adventurers have reached the final stage, when it was all coming to a close, they realized what the other person told them before meant. That alone, they will die, as they knew as they all almost died a few times when they wanted to adventure alone, but when they stuck together, they never died. What does this mean? They immediately all knew. But will you? After realizing they were warped. They have traveled so far, none of us have ever done in Wynn. They went into an unknown realm. Back to the past, where they won’t be taught about but will see with their very eyes. Time will go very quickly, and they can no longer die. These humans were separated looking at the land around them, from the highest point of Gavel, to the lowest point in Wynn. They notice the land already built, although no one is near them, elves are working together, what could they be doing? Execute one says! Who is this man? OFF WITH HIS HEAD! A dragon passes over their head, about the highest point of Ahmsord. Gavel is decaying. While Wynn is receiving troubles too one human saw, the portal has emerged on the road. And while this is all going on, the man who was executed comes back. Who is this man? One of the humans spotted someone who looked awfully familiar though. It was the man who was executed! For sure, he went up to him, his name was Mr. Dullahan. Another place was growing with such extravagance, due to the emerald mines in the nether giving them constant wealth. Roots start appearing where the portal was found, what is this? ROOTS COME FROM THE GROUND, CORRUPTION HAS STARTED. This must be stopped, but enough time has passed now, other humans will start their adventure to save the Provinces and islands. Sadly, the humans we all started with have now passed away. But only a legend is left. Bob, the hero of Wynn. And now, us humans try and do the same as the humans did before, and harness the power. Although, before the humans passed, they realized. They didn't live in a strange blocky land, they realized something much deeper, that they are an illusion created by someone and something. What is this strange force?

First I'm really grateful you would give away so much LE!
    I remember this guy! I was told about him before, haha! Thanks for showing me, I'll be sure to watch him. Peace, Infinite Waters, Diving Deep Once Again!
    Its the 7 day Vegan challenge Baby. I am thankful for the life that I've been provided with a good shelter/house, food to eat, unlike other families, clean water fresh to drink. I am thankful for my family who loves me dearly. I am thankful for my health, that I stayed healthy. At birth, I had would still live a good happy life, but I would live very short from a normal person. Having down syndrome. Therefore, I would be different from everyone else around me, and I would most likely learn slower, and be extremely short. I'm still short, but I wasn't born with this, however, and I'm so thankful for the blessing received from this and received the best life imaginable. I'm thankful that my parents can provide from me at a young age. I'm thankful that I was introduced to hobbies that I love, I'm so happy for everything I've been given. We all know we're grateful for something. What are you grateful for?

The Best Ever Weapon

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    coolname2034 likes this.
  2. Reminiscent_

Reminiscent_ .:Dark Chocolate Enthusiast:.

Minecraft:
    -That guy seems pretty chill, slightly unnerves me that he's smiling and staring into my soul in every thumbnail though.
    -I'd like to be able to afford a mythicc ;' I suppose I'm thankful for my family, nonexistent friends, and Tumblr
    -[​IMG]
    this isn't very funny but I don't want to scroll through 15k screenshots

3. jaymansil

jaymansil Radicalist warrior in wynn

Minecraft:
    Wait u said the 3rd giveaway was on the 17th...

4. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    17 people (who wrote for it) would disagree with you ;)

PikaPrince likes this.
  5. sgtshannon

sgtshannon Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I would like to win this giveaway because I have never won a giveaway before and would like to win one! I am grateful for my amazing boyfriend because he is the most special and most generous person I could ever have in my life!

[​IMG]

6. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    your rite

7. Eula

Eula Weeb Archer VIP+

Minecraft:
    2. Cause free stuff is free and free is good.

Capture.PNG

8. aNameless

aNameless Nezaract Head Division VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Giveaway 1:
    Many p
    eople are taking this as if the world where other creatures were created that were to, so called, enter earth and begin a new human race was from a world of blocks, know as Minecraft, or another scenario where they were from the Matrix. I, for one, am taking a different perspective into things. I am going to be telling you all a more made up story, with made up characters and planets straight from my head. But before I start, I would like to say thank you for setting up this giveaway, and I really hope I win because I am very broke and have never won any giveaway. So without further to do, here we go:

A long time ago, not in a galaxy too far away, there was a humble yet rebellious creature known as the Dire species. They lived on a planet called Algerion. Now, the main, and possibly only, reason they decided to come to "Earth" was because their world was over populated, hence making it so they were not able to shelter, feed, nor look after every single Dire family. They had two options: Eliminate all who did not pass a certain test, or search for a new place to house their people. The leader at the time, known as Ekaj, did not like the idea of slaughtering little Dire children just because they didnt pass a test. Instead, he hired the most advanced, intelligent, group of Dire citizens he could find to build a transportation system to take them across the galaxy to search for a new world. It took several months, but after all that time and sweat they had finally built it. The high-tech system that would find them a new world. Not knowing what to call it, Ekaj decided to call it the "Pihs." All the Dire people gathered into the Pihs and off they went to find a new world. Know, this next bit is only a myth, for no scientist has even discovered the truth to what happened next. But it is believed that after 5 years, the Dire finally stumbled across Earth. Some say that this is the reason why Dinosaurs went extinct, and the meteor was only a cover-up story. It is believed that it was no meteor that hit Earth and destroyed all creatures, but the Pihs. It is believed that when the Dire saw Earth, they were so excited about finding the new land that they accidentally hit the wrong button or lever, which lead to them crashing down into Earth. All the Dire survived, because they were very tough-skinned creatures. Now that they had a new land, they went off to find a good place to set up their new village to house all the citizens. They finally found a little cave next to a large waterfall that flowed into a creek. Days soon turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months, and months turned into years, but the Dire people never stopped. They wanted their people to thrive, they wanted their culture to live on. Soon, they discovered a new species. They found monkeys, and gorillas. But, they didnt know the creatures by these terms at the time. As majority of humans now know, the monkey is known to be the closest relative to human. The only reason to that is because the monkey began to evolve, with the Dire people by its side. The Monkey and the Dire learned to live in peace, but one day that was all destroyed. Ekaj had passed away by this time, and there was a new leader in charge. His name was Hajori. He was a much crueler, stone-like figure. He cared about no one. Him being the son of Ekaj, he was forced to the throne. His mother had passed away while they were still at Algerion, so he only had his father. Some say that Hajori murdered his father so he could take the throne, but others disagree. Hajori was not fit to be a leader, but the Dire were stuck with him. Anyways, Hajori despised the Monkeys, because they were always more advanced and intelligent than his people. He decided to start a war, and all male Dire citizens over the age of 20 had to fight, whether they liked it or not. This ruined the relationship the Moneys and the Dire had developed over the years, but that meant nothing to Hajori. The Monkeys had no choice but to flee, leaving the Dire alone. Over the years, Hajori began to regret his decision. His people werent able to survive the same way. The Dire people died out, while the Monkeys continued to thrive. Over the billions of years, the Monkey began to evolve into humans. They built villages, towns, cities, you name it. They soon began to use more technology, which, they did not know at the time, was passed down from the Dire people. Humans created new buildings, new technology, new foods, and gave no credit to the Dire. All because of the Dire, all because of the overpopulated planet of Algerion, we are how we are today.

9. Wynncrab

Wynncrab Wynncrab of the Wynnland

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For giveaway one
    Alternative Human Evolution Theory - Falsum ex idola mars
    We as a species have miraculously uncovered the origin of our own existence. We have managed to comprehend the very process that created us, not with intent to create us, rather with no intent at all. We have been observed to inhabit the planet we call home, Earth as it is referred to in our dialects. This is the planet on which we have evolved. Yet do we dare ask the question weather we humans did evolve on Earth? What may be revealed by doubting this fact? Or if not doubting... simply exploring the possibility.
    There are two main implications, two main routes that could be taken in answering the question, "What if humans evolved on another planet and somehow got here."
    The first route is the realistic route, attempting to genuinely describe a theory. This route understands the question such as it is considering the possibility of the event truly occurring. The second is unrealistic, a story more than theory, fantastic works of imagination. I will present my thoughts of the first of these two routes.
    Placing aside the evidence we have to support the current evolutionary theory let us dive into the first alternative. Suppose that human life had evolved on another planet. For the sake of this scenario I will speculate that pre-human life on Earth already existed. This being everything up to Homo Afarensis. The planet would most likely be close by, something akin to that of mars. There are already many theorists suggesting that mars was once a habitable area. Humans or proto-humans first evolve on around six million years ago on mars. This is just the right amount less than about the time we first see Homo afarensis in the our own fossil records. These proto-humans build an impressive near type 1 civilization, creating powerful empires spanning their not yet red planet. They achieve technological feats not fathomable to our modern time, yet around 500,000 years after their first appearance they disappear. Unable to overcome a great filter standing in their way. Perhaps nuclear war, perhaps artificial intelligence, or perhaps an uncomprehendable natural disaster. We may only speculate. Yet in desperate times, life finds a way. It finds and will find a way. Therefore just before their inevitable destruction, the martian race discovers Earth. They spent their time improving their home to a degree near perfection, yet all through out their existence they did not think of looking out into the stars. The sudden interest in space offers the martians to take a leap of faith. They build a craft capable of reaching Earth harboring a collection of colonial martian embryos. The craft is sent into trajectory for Earth as the martian civilization collapses and destroys itself.
    The embryos grow up without any education, they loose their culture, their intelligence, but most importantly they have no memory of their martian past. They are no different from the animals they are surrounded by. They are humanoid. Without proper cultural background these creatures no nothing of tools, or other complex devices. The proto-humans are played upon by the laws of natural selection in a manner that promotes brute force and physical ability over intellect. First they devolve into ape-like beasts, they devolve into what we now label Homo Aferensis. And through the millenia that follows they regain their lost ways. Their brain gradually increases in size and finally they begin to become what we are now.

Yur boi

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  10. Khoa001

Khoa001 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Give away one:

The multiverse theorem is the theory where there are multiple universes happening at the same time, what you could have done in this universe has happened in another universe. A universe where humans lived an evolved on mars is quite possible. Usually I would claim that the matrix is a computer simulation, but the matrix is rather the assortment of different universes. The matrix has no defined laws such as gravity space and time because it is not a universe. Yes I did make this up what this is. What I think of when I here the word "Matrix" in with the multiverse theory. Lets assume that another universe exists where mars was hit by meteors containing water. Along with these meteors, microscopic specks would inhabit the waters evolving and eventually leading to different animals and plants similar to ours except more heat resistant. Living on mars offers many disadvantages compared to living on earth. First is it's closeness to the sun, which makes the land hot even with an atmosphere. Humans would eventually discover fire and eventually make tools. War would be common and contact between civilizations would be very common due to the planet being only slightly bigger than half the earth. Fast forward to information age, assuming nations didn't nuke each other during the nuclear age, people would learn about how their growing population could lead to their downfall. People and all life forms need space, food and water. Mars being a smaller planet has less of these than Earth. There would be a planetary space race to reach Earth which also had resources assuming that in this universe, Earth also developed like how our current earth did minus the humans. In the end it would not matter which country reached Earth first, because neither of these countries would have the means to establish a strong enough foothold on an entire planet to prevent others from reaching it. Countries would reach it and would establish small colonies in different parts of the Earth while also making temporary supply lines, because the Earth would be resourceful enough to be self sustaining. Spying would be a very large issue. Each country wanted to know information on each other, especially about how their technologies were developing on earth. With spying would come increased tensions between countries. In our universe we can't afford to use nuclear weapons because it would mean the end of humankind. However in this universe humankind is exists on two planets. Tensions due to spying, and the reduced consequence of launching nuclear bombs would lead to a war that would devastate Mars making it inhospitable to live on, millions of people who are on Mars would die with the leaders of each nation traveling to Earth. On Earth, civilization would exist with the technology that the people of Mars developed which would prove highly effective in cultivating earth's surface to be suitable for living. Because earth has never been exhausted of resources, the new supply of resources such as iron, silicon, gold, etc. would make it possible for a large population to rapidly develop assisted by modern technology. Along with the population boom comes a technology boom because with more resources people had more stuff to mess around with. Earth would be complete covered with civilizations except for Antarctica and the cold regions within only 100 years. Even after a 100 years the amount of resources left on the earth would be plentiful especially oil because it was a resource never touched until humans first reached earth. Hundreds of years later humans would have enough resources and the technology possible to colonize other planets which would again refresh resources to enable further travelling. Countries still haven't united so some planets will belong to one country and some planets will belong to another dividing the solar systems between different countries. Managing one planet to yourself is hard along but several planets? The problem of an over expanding nation would never disappear and planets would gain independence from their mother planet. Eventually after a very long time the whole universe would be explored resources exhausted and humanity coming to an end.

11. BloodLad

BloodLad Bloodiest of Lads HERO

Minecraft:
    Giveaway #1
    Word count - 1325, all hand typed. Only online referencing used, was inspiration from the show Parasyte, and making sure how to spell things correctly.

What if humans, or the beings we perceive to be ‘human’, originated from another planet, other than Earth, entirely? Now, that really would be something, wouldn’t it? Imagine, if the creatures we traditionally recognize as human beings, in fact, came from somewhere other than what we call our home. That place could be anywhere, in the infinite, vast universe.

One possible theory that I have come up with, is that humans, or our so called ‘consciousness’, developed and evolved on a different planet, as a tiny, tiny organism. This tiny organism, would be almost like a germ, a bacteria. But instead of just being a brainless organism, with its only wants being eat, survive, and reproduce, I believe this organism developed in a way making it… intelligent. So intelligent, in fact, that it had the same ideas, the self awareness, and the consciousness, of any human today. These organisms, while extremely intelligent, were also so small, and so resistant to the world, that they were almost indestructible. If you have ever heard of the organism here on Earth, called a “Tardigrade”, then you may understand what I am talking about. Tardigrades are microscopic organisms that live here on earth. They are extremely ancient organisms, and, being so ancient, their ancestors had to survive in MUCH harsher conditions than how the Earth is today. I’m talking about boiling hot seas, when the earth was being formed as we know it. Lava pouring out of the center of the earth, streaming up through the water, creating the first islands. In this time, Tardigrades were starting to become existent on our planet, and, while coming into existence at this time, they had to be very resilient if they wanted to survive. Enough however on these “water bears” as they are called, I believe the humanistic creatures that developed on some faraway planet, were somewhat like them in their ability to exist in extreme living conditions.
    Now, hearing that, my theory is that these little creatures completely covered an entire planet. Just them. They had their own colonies and such, living and learning and doing things that humans do, in their own little way. One day, I believe, an asteroid came flying through space, and crashed directly into the middle of their planet, effectively obliterating it. Even though these little creatures were extremely resilient, even most of them could not survive such an impact, but, the ones that lived on the direct opposite side of the planet that the asteroid, turned meteor, crashed into, weren’t incinerated by the extreme heat that the meteor caused when it crashed into their planet. The planet, after being struck by the meteor, was obliterated and the chunks of it strew themselves into the galaxy. This is where it starts to get interesting.. I believe that one of the chunks, with the few surviving, very intelligent, human-esc, microscopic organisms, started on its path to Earth. Their travel took tons, and tons of years, but, since these creatures can go eons without ever needing to eat, they simply existed on this rock, flying through space. Now, about this time, it was at the end of the Cretaceous Period, the same period in which the dinosaurs went extinct. This may sound a little far fetched, but, what if this giant rock that came flying towards space, bearing extremely intelligent, far superior to any other previously known creature, was the same rock that crashed into Earth, obliterating dinosaurs, and bringing forth the start of Humankind. When this meteor crashed to earth, I believe the same indestructible, human-like minded organisms survived the impact that wiped the dinosaurs off the face of the planet, and started to grow and thrive on Earth.

After eons and eons of living on Earth, these little creatures started to understand that if they wanted to become larger, more self dependent, to move up in the food chain, they would have to evolve further. They needed to rise up even more, in the evolutionary tree, and, to speed this process up, they thought of possibly melding their species into another pre-existing species. One that they would be able to literally, combine themselves into, and with that combination, create a new creature entirely. The human-esc, microscopic organisms planned to become parasites. So the little creatures scoured the planet, as best they knew how, and eventually found another organism they thought would be worthy of combining themselves into. This creature that the human-esc organisms found, was what we know as archaic homo sapiens. These creatures, being the seemingly most developed beings on the planet, other than the alien human-esc creatures, were what had been chosen for the creatures to meld with. The human-esc creatures next step, was to attempt to gain control of the homo sapiens brains, and, being so small, they could simply climb through the ear and travel until they reached the brain itself.

So, the entire colony of human-esc creatures, which still was not terribly large, began to make its way to the nearest, largest group of homo sapiens. Once the human-esc creatures made their way to them, all they had to do was choose a being, climb up it, and plant themselves into its brain. They would establish control, and begin to morph into part of the brain itself, effectively keeping their own consciousness, and gaining a new body at the same time. This process took time, and while the homo sapiens were extremely well physically evolved for the time, compared to the human-esc creatures, their minds were like that of a baby, and were soon overpowered until all of the little creatures had taken over a body. The time to completely meld into one of the brains, took a few odd days for some, maybe a week or two for others, but once it was all done, the creatures were almost a new being entirely. Now, since every human-esc creature had melded, that meant there were no lonesome ones left around, just the ones that had combined into the homo sapiens body.

Of course, not all homo sapiens that had existed at the time were taken over, just a portion of them. Just enough for every human-esc creature to gain a new body, so, homo sapiens, with the ones that were left, went on existing and evolving, eventually turning into the many different species of apes that we know today. Back to the newly embodied human-esc creatures, though, after gaining a new body, and morphing entirely with their hosts brains, they started to live, and thrive as this new creature, making primitive tools, and structures, something their old bodies never dreamed of being able to do. As their lives progressed, the combining of the two creatures furthered and furthered, and after many years, even the very DNA of the two were mixed together. This allowed for the creatures to reproduce, having the DNA of one creature, and not just control of the mind of one creature, but keeping the same DNA of that creature, let these beings mate, and create another baby, one of their own, and not a baby homo sapien. This process went on and on, building, learning, reproducing, and even evolving, for millenia. That is, until, we get where we are today. I believe that this is how humans came into existence. They were small, intelligent creatures that had their home planet brutally destroyed, and a chunk of them survived, and travelled unwillingly through space, on a piece of rock from their original planet. Eventually colliding with ours, killing the dinosaurs, and starting to exist here on Earth. After time, realising that they needed to evolve even more if they wanted to really thrive, melding with one of the most evolutionary advanced creatures here, and becoming a new creature entirely, in every since. Existing for thousands and hundreds of thousands of years, and eventually evolving, becoming what we are today. But, that’s just a theory.. A world theory.

Giveaway #2

To write everything I am thankful for, would take more time than is available, honestly. But, I will gladly write the very big things I am grateful for in my life. Starting off, even though me and my parents don't always get along, I am very grateful for them. They have loved and cared for me in my life, until this very point, and even after now, I know they will continue to do so. I am also grateful for the wonderful girlfriend that I have at the time, and I would honestly hope to keep for a much much longer period. She has helped me in many of my struggles in life, and I appreciate her more than I know how to show. I am grateful for all of my possessions, and while in the end, they mean nothing, I sure as hell am glad to have what I do, as of right now. I am thankful for the rest of my family, as they have helped me personally, and the ones that I have cared about, without any compensation to do so, no reward, no gain on their part, or anything. And a lot of people may say "Well yeah that's what family is for, it's like their job" But, you would be surprised how being related by blood means nothing to many people. I am thankful for my small dog, who, even though she has no idea what is going on, ever, or even understands that her presence can make any one of the people in my household feel better, she still does. I am thankful for all of the time I spent on this server, and other servers, allowing me to spend my time doing something that, while may be very nerdy and useless later on in life, thankfully, has kept me invested enough to not go out and do something stupid, that I may of very well done if I hadn't been sucked into these games. I am thankful for all of the amazing friends that I have met online, that I know will be here for me until the end of my days, and I am grateful for all of the amazing friends that I have in real life as well. I am thankful for being as physically healthy as I am, which is truly a blessing. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a sound body, and I try not to take it for granted. Now then, that's not everything I am grateful for, not by a long shot, but I figured those were the really big things I am grateful for. Onto the reason why I would like to win the giveaway

I would like to win, not just so I can have a lot of money and buy whatever I want, which undeniably is a portion of what I would use the money on, but, I would like to gave the money so I could get my girlfriend something nice. A mythic of her choice, maybe, or just some items that are high quality and she could use and enjoy, as I kind of got her into Wynn, and we played on a fresh class together, until we are where we are now with them. She has enjoyed it a lot more than I though she would, and that makes me very happy. I would like to have her continuing to enjoy the game, and finding new builds or items or sets that she sees as cool or fun or interesting, and I believe with that money I could do that, and give her and myself many more hours of fun, together, on the server. Part of the money, I would probably use to buy myself a nice fatal, as I am slightly salty about opening almost 11,000 chests and never finding a mythic.. I would like to get a fatal so I could not worry about having to loot grind all day in hopes of getting it, as, otherwise, I would take forever to round up the money to get. And lastly, I made a pact with my friend who I am in a guild with, if I were to win either of the giveaways, I would give a stack of LE back into the guild, so we could continue warring and procuring lands and such that way. The emerald investment was one of the things keeping us from warring, as buying all the mobs in hopes of keeping your lands, can be very expensive when you are a small guild.

That is my entries, for both giveaways. Thanks so much for hosting these, and regardless of whether I win or not, it was fun to write these explanations, and very fun to write the fictional story I spun. I hope whatever you go on to do in your life is successful and brings you happiness as well, so good luck with that. Thanks again,
    -Blood

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Khoa001 and Ascended Kitten like this.
  12. Stoyalz

Stoyalz Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

That guy seems like aaa, no comment.
    I want to win the giveaway because having money would make the game so much easier and a lot of fun at the same time, I'm grateful for Asian Andy, best man alive.
    https://gyazo.com/04a3b3ea7cbcbee256860c504d0180af

13. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Rewrote my story. I thought of a new idea.

14. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Giveaway 1:
    Humans. What are they? They are like us. Normal. Or so we though. On a space missions humans were sent to another planet when something hit them. That something sent them drifting in space. They had lost all communication from the outside world. Eventually they crashed on a planet. A planet like earth, but unlike it at the same time. It could support life, but the environments were different. Very different. At first the “humans” had trouble with the new environment. They had landed in a mountain range. Usually mountain ranges wouldn’t have much food. But this one, this one was different. It had trees, they bore weird looking fruit. At first the people were scared. Frightened. New environment. New food. Who knew if the food was even edible for them. After a couple of years they had started to get used to the environment, to the food, the new creatures. They started exploring and finding new stuff. Like metals. They recognised some metals, but other metals were new. There was copper, gold and lead. The rest was unknown.

Over generations people started to developed new things. They already had the knowledge from earth, so it wasn’t a complete new start. They had the knowledge of how to get carriages and wheels. They had learnt how to tame a new animal. They had called it a Leorse. It look like a interbreed of a Horse and a Leopard. Funnily enough it ate fruit and not animals. Soon after that, meaning many years later, their language started to change. Farming was now successful as they found the correct environments for the plants. The only down-side was that water, was only found in plants and fruit. Yes the planet had an ocean, but the water was not drinkable. It was water which you could swim in, but not drink. The water had something in it, not harmful to the skin, but harmful to the insides. Soon, after generations of the new harsher environment, their bodies began to change. Their skin began to change to a snowish colour and the texture changed. This was for the mountain people. For the people who had been in the forestry they had become bluer. This had happened when they were bitten by some blue plant in the forestry. The change had happened over many years but it happened. They had forgotten about earth. About their home. Engulfed in a new world. They started to advance and make power and batteries. Then they developed a radar. This radar was powered by a new material which they had found. They could finally scan space. They discovered a new planet which could host life, they didn’t know it was earth. They had a rocket and they had food to travel to earth, and they did. It took them 5 years but they did it. When they landed and saw people, the people were scared. A new “species” is what they looked like. Soon they were taken by Intelligence agencies as test subjects. They only realised what they were when they found what the new “species” was wearing. It was wearing the lost space mission shirt. It had been so long since that mission was sent out. New and improved space shuttles had been sent out but the lost survivors were never found.

Until now. The survivors had spent many generations on the other planet and had forgotten how to speak English, or any other language except their new one. The good thing was that their new language used English sounds. The bad thing was that they didn’t understand the Agencies. They were sent to NASA to show where their planet was. They didn’t know what they were told to do, but they showed NASA the radar. The radar had 2 red bleeping dots. Eventually humans were able to get to the new planet, and they became more advanced. The human race had changed forever. They were no longer the humans they were before. They were a mixture of both species. They were more intelligent and had a whole new language. Who knows what happens next, maybe they discover that they aren’t real. Maybe they are just micro-organisms. Who knows? All that we know, is that we are different. Very different. Maybe soon, this will happen again. Maybe not. For now, lets leave it here

Giveaway 2:
    ??? what is that channel. Its calming but a bit weird. Some of the videos are boring tho.
    I would like to win the giveaway to earn LE. I have never peaked a Stack of LE. I am grateful for all the friends I have made and all the friends I will make. I am grateful for all the joy playing Wynncraft has got me. I am grateful for my family, everything they have done. My life would be dull without my friends and family. I am grateful for all the food and water I have gotten. All the presents. All the love.
    upload_2018-2-19_20-42-9.png

Also I probably wont win. But I tried.

15. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Let me give a try at this
    Going for giveaway one

Introduction:

You, the player, just completed the Fortuneteller quest. You are going to Llevigar's Library. Instead of just encountering the room just the books with you are familiar with, you encounter a NPC called the Historian.

Historian: Hello there traveler, I bet you weren't expecting me to be here.
    Historian: I hold secrets even the most knowledgeable Farcor doesn't even knows about.
    Historian: Because I finally encountered someone like you in the thousands of years I've been here, I'll tell you one secret.
    Historian: This secret is about the existence of humans before they had been transferred to this planet.
    Historian: To summarize what I said to you if you spam clicked and did not listen to what I said, I am going to tell you a secret about where humans were before they were on this planet.
    (Five Second Delay Later)

Actual Essay Part:

Historian: Humanity, like I said beforehand to drill into your simple brain, did not originate on this planet. Humanity instead originated on the planet of "Earth". This planet is more technologically advanced than the ours but was not as magical as ours. In this world, instead of Ice Snakes, War Screams, or Arrow Storms, things such as Tasers, Stun Guns, and Machine Guns existed. This story begins with one mistake from a province of "North Korea". The king of this province was named Kim Jong Un. He was a cruel, suppressing dictator towards his people and brainwashed them to make them think he was a god and that they lived in the best of conditions, when it was the opposite. One day, Kim's drank too much beer he "brewed" and smoking the pot he "cultivated." This is when the first mistake in a series begins. He started ordering all nukes*, to detonate near all other nukes with his recently developed global launching technology he "invented". Kim's drunk-ass and high-ass reasoning for this was to weaken the other "evil" provinces of the world. Of course this caused the other provinces retaliated with their own nukes. In another province called the "United States of America" also was controlled by King Tramp. Not knowing of their soon actions, they decided to fight back with fire by sending nukes. This not only added more fuel to the fire and created a war, it influenced "North Korea" to create a super powerful weapon that could end the world if used unwisely. The information of this weapon then sparked the "United States of America" to create their own super powerful weapon that could end the world is used unwisely. Soon after both weapon's creation, it was used coincidentally at the same time towards each other. Boom. Earth became now more than space rock,

*Nuke means a powerful bomb that can create mass destruction, enough to scar a province for thousands of years

However, the Lords in the fourth dimension had other ideas. These Lords were actually man-childs that created life to have fun. To have some context, the main lords that you should focus on is Grian and Salted the main creators of "Earth". They hated to see their creation he made go to waste due to some petty squabble. Due to those events, Salted and Grian both agreed they both wanted to make another world but what on? As you can tell, they decided the world would be this, full of magic and creatures you have encountered on your journey. Unlike the last world those two created, this world has many countermeasures known as players if some world ending event were to happen which you are one of them. Unlike the other world, the Lords such as Salted had time to have fun and add jokes to this world only the Lords themselves get. Before I finish my story, a smart you might ask, how did the other humans of the other world come here if you so claim that they were destroyed? That is a simple thing to answer because of how Salted and Jumla's both tired and lazy ass figuratively said "fuck it" as they brought back some of the humans from the last world, changed their memories, changed their clothes, and put them in this world.
    I would like this if I was a weed loving hippie or something. I couldn't take in any information this person was saying because I was too confused what I was watching. Also, how did you find this? (Pineal Glands are amazing)

- Write the reason you want to win the giveaway and all the things you are grateful for.
    A reason to win is to become richer than Theeef.

Things I am grateful for Wynncraft
    My cult I mean guild, my items, my guild members, the Wynncraft Community.

Things I am grateful for Real Life
    My family, friends, life, living conditions, my heritage, my smarts

- Post a screenshot of a funny ingame conversation.
    upload_2018-2-19_20-12-57.png

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  16. Tornor

Tornor Mayor of Kandon-Beda VIP+

Minecraft:
    I desperately need 50 stacks, as I had a horse businesses 2 years ago, so I am going with
    1: 500 word essay.

This essay is 602 words long.

Life started off millions of years ago on a planet called Mars. Mars was a flourishing planet with lots of life, including humans. They had recently reached a critical change in evolution that allowed them to be officially wiped out. Technology was really advancing as planned, as all the humans had found ways to harness energy. Eventually, the humans had advanced so far that space travel could considered reasonable, but most ships were very small. Peace continued on for hundreds of thousands of years, until a fortune teller in a small village forecasted a large meteor striking the planet and knocking out the atmosphere. The news coverage saw this incident, and were able to convince almost all of the population that the meteor incident was just a lie, and that everything would be perfectly fine if a meteor struck, as there were prototype meteor shields protecting the planet. The problem is, is that Mars had been considerably lucky the past few years, and no meteors had made it past the atmosphere, meaning that they were still unsure whether or not it would work, but the major news people assured the people that it would indeed work as intended. Everyone in the village weren’t very smart, as there wasn’t a school nearby, so they believed the fortune teller and got into their spaceships, with no technology, and headed out into space. The reason nobody else really looked up to the fortune teller, is because they had misled the people in the past and said a few wrong things. Unfortunately, the meteor did come and struck the planet. With the atmosphere gone, all the plants died instantly, meaning that there were no ways of renewing carbon dioxide into oxygen. The humans and animals consumed up all the oxygen turning it into carbon dioxide, until eventually, all life was dead. Since Mars was a major iron mine, too, everything was made out of iron, so it all rusted so much, it became the red sand we know Mars having today. The iron was still able to rust as enough oxygen was left on the planet to fuse with the iron. Meanwhile, the people in their spaceships saw Earth as a potential candidate, as the humans had evolved to Mars environment, which was colder than earth’s. Earth was currently in an ice age, so the humans decided to go there. Life didn’t go smoothly though, as the spaceships all crash landed on Earth, because they weren’t very smart. 75% of the people died on the surface of the earth, making some of the earliest skeletons. The other 25% struggled to survive as they weren’t too bright and didn’t know how to survive without tech. All their spaceships had been gone, and they were relying on those to survive, as those had some of the oldest literature. Some of the groups became isolated, making their existing language that all of Mars practiced become obsolete. The humans evolved on earth by gaining more hair in order to survive, even on places like their chest and stomach, which is where the Neanderthals come from. However, no literature exists on this issue, because nobody even knew how to write, or harvest papyrus to write on. Tales didn’t pass down either, as many of the people that were first there died after the first winter, leaving only their children left, and many didn’t even know the language until after their parents died. Eventually, the earth warmed up, and all the humans of the past started to flourish enough to be able to build civilizations again like they used to on Mars.

17. Assassin4Lyfe

Assassin4Lyfe That guy who somehow got into Hax, Lir, and Eco. VIP

Minecraft:
    We (homosapiens) have inhabited the planet Earth for 200,000 years, or much longer if you consider previous forms of humans. This is what we thought. We were mistaken. Based on recent carbon dating, it has been determined that humans have only lived on this Earth for 20,000 years. How humans came to be on this planet, is a mystery. Looking back to what was going on 20,000 years ago, it is odd at first to think that humans had not existed here prior to then, but when you look closer, you begin to make sense of everything. When the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids to house their dead pharaohs, they were build so large because it was believed that the dead souls would climb the steps of the pyramid and ascend into the heavens, back where we came. When farmers discovered crop circles and other mysterious things, they were not created by fairies, but by aliens. How humans came to this Earth is somewhat of a mystery, but there are some theories. A very plausible one is that we came from a distant world filled with ethnic tension and as a result of some lost fight, we were exiled here, to an undeveloped Earth, never to be seen by our civilization. However, critics of this theory say that if this had happened, there would be some form of record of it. Propagators of the theory respond by saying that our memories must have been cleared, and the population of the original world distributed throughout the Earth. Now for the second theory. The second theory suggests that humanity exists on Earth as it always has, but now, every human lives in a virtual reality, much like the film from the 80s would lead you to believe. The idea of this theory is that the world is overpopulated and underfed, so those with money were placed into dream like trances. This theory I find to be ironic, because it is not like this world is much of a paradise. There is war, poverty, and famine here, just as there was in the hypothetical original world, which doesn't make sense to me. If you were paying to be put into a dream like scenario, wouldn't you want to be in heaven, with all your greatest wishes and desires fulfilled? This theory links back to the carbon dating because it is hypothesized that when the rich (I find it ironic that I refer to people like this because if this theory is true, I am one of the rich) were put into a trance, the rendered world only had so much information and if you look to far back, the world crumbles. Now, with all of this in mind, you may be wondering what I think of all this. Yes, me. The writer of this. To be honest, I'm not sure what I think. What I think is irrelevant in this context because it is you the reader who gets to create your own ideas. You have that freedom, while I am restricted to paraphrasing others' ideas and thoughts.

2. 20 stack giveaway
    - Watch some of the videos you can find on this youtube channel and think about them.
    Click here ---> UCjt7bEwtlk6A6f_CiY2ZOlQ
    - I want to win this giveaway because getting this money would be my ticket to the easy life, as I would be able to invest in mythics and godly legendaries, which I have never been able to do before. Also, I have worked my ass off for the past year and a half now trying to get a useable mythic and money, but I just can't seem to get there, and if I had this money it would validate all of the time that I have spent trying to get it myself.
    -Screenshot: TBD

Note: This giveaway will also last for 5 days.

18. Dalarn

Dalarn Useless content

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I'ma pick the winners soon. Hope you all wrote your stories.

19. DominikGamer

DominikGamer Nothing to see here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't leave me alone now my luck!

20. Dalarn

Dalarn Useless content

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok I have 2 names.
    Before I say them, wanted to state the reason and criteria of this giveaway.

For the first giveaway I was grading accuracy more than creativity and hard work. Since we live in a world of total ignorance it's important to highlight that the human race did infact have a history before planet Earth. This was not the planet we evolved from. I as somewhat of a hypnotherapist, ufologist and a spiritual person know this.
    You can find many scripts and evidence regarding this on the internet.

That being said, I wanted to educate and remind everyone on having and open mind and trusting their intuition and to know where you all actually came from.
    I know many will have disbeliefs but that was the criteria I was going for. I have also posted a comment on someone's average but functional essay as a hint on what I was looking for.

However.. reading these essays I can say that many of you have talents for writing and placed allot of work into it so I will be making this exception to make this giveaway more fair for all that put creativity and efficient supstances into their essays.
    Most of you did not follow the rules of a traditional English essay or gramatical punctuation which is totally ok. I was never going for that. Nevertheless I will be giving the prime winner 40 stacks instead of 50, 1 person 20 stacks and 10 people 1 stack each.

Regarding the second giveaway, it was hard to decide. What I was primarily looking for is honesty. I being a person that strives for intellectual objectivity and who rewards honesty and a keen mind could not pass on one players comment that truly made me smile and rethink on my morality.

I apologize if I offended anyone and thank all of you who attended on any of my giveaways. I truly wanted to make this one more unique.

- Forgot to mention I was also looking for people I know are not rich..If it was possible.

The names of the winners will be posted shortly.

Following by...

@DJTHEDIAMONDPIG
    @xSlyam
    @CRE2525
    @Ascended Kitten
    @IceResistance
    @LegoBatNinja
    @Wynncrab
    @Khoa001
    @BloodLad
    @Vbn5202

Tag me to notify me when you are all online to receive your rewards.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    CRE2525, aNameless, Stoyalz and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.