Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Store Giveaway [ended]

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Entaurix, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entaurix

Entaurix This Space Available HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump, a few days left - good luck =)

SgtClips likes this.
  2. TomoshikaStan

TomoshikaStan Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: EqualsThree
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: the quests and exploring the map is what i enjoy most, but mobbing/bossing is fun too
    Why do you want to win: i've almost got my 5 default classes to level 100 each, and i dont really wanna restart either of them to redo all the quests, and since you get more class slots with a rank it would allow me to continue questing without losing any of my progress on my other classes (which took a while)

3. xinzhong4321

xinzhong4321 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: xinzhong4321
    I love it that Wynncraft is like a new game and not just some minigames or building a "world" etc.
    I want to win because i would really love to have the features of a V.I.P

4. madscientist4

madscientist4 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    madscientist4
    finding new easter eggs or just hidden thinks :)
    I have been wanting a vip for a long time but im unsure if i should buy it or not and i already have uses where my money goes to..

5. AlexisAlexanAlex

AlexisAlexanAlex Well-Known Adventurer

IGN: AlexisAlexaAlex
    I like all of the amazing gameplay mechanics.
    I would like to win because having Vip+ has been a dream since it has come out but it has been difficult for me to gather money without taking from what I need.

6. OGK

OGK The Grader CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: OriginKnightWolf
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: Personally I enjoy the forums a bit more than the game itself, but there are some things that I do enjoy about the game. The game gives out different weapons with different types of lore as it would over time give more sense of what the item is and such, where it came from, and the story of it. The game's weapons get overlooked a lot in terms of power rather than lore (that is in my opinion) and in all honesty I just like fantasizing on how these weapons were played out.
    Why do you want to win: I want to try out on how a rank feels, and also it's nice to open up crates and possibly drop random Mob Totems for people who are having a bit of difficulty of grinding and need that little extra boost.

7. ShiningKnight66

ShiningKnight66 I do profs VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: ShiningKnight66
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: I love the amazing builds in Wynncraft; they make playing through the story and seeing everything the developers have built so much more enjoyable. I also love the quests, they are unique, and help guide the player on their path to level 100.
    Why do you want to win: A rank would be extremely cool to win, and would make me stand out more in chat.

8. Xynq

Xynq to pimp a butterfly VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN; Xynq
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft?: The main thing I enjoy about Wynncraft is the community. The people on the server are always willing to help each other out and are generally pretty chill.

Why do you want to win?: I want to pick up Hero or get myself DBombs and DXP Bombs so I can do more CSSTs.

9. Neganom

Neganom sub human VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: Neganom
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: I enjoy pretty much everything (except not getting any mythics since they came out). The map is wonderfully made, the quests are engaging, and i just enjoy winding down after my day by playing on this wonderful server.
    Why do you want to win: I would like to win because i've been playing for 4 years, but i have yet to spend money on the server.

10. Diero

Diero Diero HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Diero
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: Dueling other players
    Why do you want to win: So i can have a rank

11. Eryndir

Eryndir Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Eryndir
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: I can't choose just one thing... I enjoy the lore, quests and the music
    Why do you want to win: Because purple is beautiful, plus daily T2 crates. Also Beta and supporting the team.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  12. 2001maxi

2001maxi Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: 2001maxi
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: the fact to play without spending money every month like wow and that all people help eachother ^.^
    Why do you want to win: Beacause I dont want to buy me a rank with real money (Im a "f2p" player) and it would be great to get a rank like this :D

13. _RiseOfPhoenix_

_RiseOfPhoenix_ Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: _RiseOfPhoenix_
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: It's a mmorpg in minecraft!! Good class-/levelingsystem, fun quests and very good item/build/equipment options (with accessorys...).
    Why do you want to win: Because i don't have a rank yet and I play alot...

14. VG41

VG41 Pun Lord

Minecraft:
    IGN: Pigtron5000
    What I enjoy most: the gear system because it makes it so that there are multiple ways to play through the game
    Why I want to win: a rank and perks would be nice to have

15. Stoyalz

Stoyalz Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Flattest
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: I love that you never know whats gonna be next and also love loot running of the chance to get Mythics :o
    Why do you want to win: I wouldn't mind anything to be honest but if i had to choose it would be hero upgrade :P

GL Everyone :D

16. jasmine476

jasmine476 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: jasmine746
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: The constantly expanding map and amazing quests
    Why do you want to win: I'm still a noob non :D

17. DerVillager

DerVillager Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:MaidVillager
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: The RNG-Lootrun and Grinding probably and the map
    Why do you want to win: I've been looking for an upgrade to vip (or higher) on that accound for pretty long never had the money though ;-;

18. WynnWarri0r

WynnWarri0r Lord and Saviour of the undeserved bans VIP+

Minecraft:
    Essec
    You, and the forums
    reason: Because I want to feel honored getting praised by you with rewards.

19. flzffy

flzffy ♫♪♫♪ Fʅυϝϝყ'ʂ Sԋσρ ♫♪♫♪ HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: iiFluffyPanda

The mage class x3

I used to play wynncraft often but then quit for a while, well now I want the rank ;U

20. TheWynnWizard

TheWynnWizard Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: TheWynnWizard
    What do you enjoy the most about Wynncraft: Map, Lore, Grinding(weirdly yes)
    Why do you want to win: IDK my friend told me to enter pls gimme hero I poor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.