Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Coyote Hunter?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by BlueLink9737, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueLink9737

BlueLink9737 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Some bandit in Rymek said something about snooping around a wooden house closest to an elevator on the top level of the mesa, so I checked it out and there seems to be an exit for something (A small area covered in coal blocks where you usually get teleported to to create the illusion of you leaving a room, etc.), but it teleports you nowhere. I checked upstairs and there is a bed with two signs above it saying; "Those crazy coyotes make for some good sharpshootin' practice, I've seen. Gonna have to start hunting 'em more." I believe the coyotes refers to the Wild Coyotes in the canyon below, but there doesn't seem to be anything interesting down there. What do I do here? I considered just leaving but I'm fairly certain there's something here. Coords are about
    x -1220 y 115 z -1415
    It is on the second level, so you might have to take the elevator.

2. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe this is Rymek Luke's house. You get teleported there after fighting him in the Canyon Altar. The teleport coal never did anything for me after the boss fight tho. I could be very very mistaken on where you actually are though. You end up having to get 12 coyote fangs in order to activate the altar and fight Luke though. That is probably the hint to activating the altar.

Stag2001 and coolname2034 like this.
  3. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes this is the exit for the boss altar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.