Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Your Wynn Adventure In 2017

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Pepo, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CavemanJimbo

CavemanJimbo What a lonely profile

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I quit the game for 10 months.
    I came back and went from 99 to 100.

2. mizzkissy

mizzkissy De enige echte! HERO

Minecraft:
    Ragequit

yes my word

Sar likes this.
  3. FinnDestren

FinnDestren Lonely lore enthusiast

Minecraft:
    Corkus released
    Than it got boring after couple months and left
    Came back when 1.17 released
    Explored the places I never visited before
    Discovered CSST

1-word story: Uninteresting

4. IDespiseYouAll

IDespiseYouAll Lvl 101 Warrior CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lost ~12 various pieces of my build under the ice in frozen heights since i'm a dipshit and forgot to keep space in my inventory before logging off

1-word story: Expensive

5. ileniaah

ileniaah 兎ーちゃん VIP+

Minecraft:
    i lost my ethereal and 1 hour later a player has sold me another ethereal :DD

6. LTMS

LTMS Ninja Water Frog

Minecraft:
    The slow start.
    My year started with me lootrunning at Rodoroc for roughly three months, finding quite good legendaries and selling them. Doing this, I reached the quite good amount of 5 stacks of LE. In those late March days I made my first steps in the "Mythic Market". I was a pretty bad trader at the time, so I wasn't getting any profit out of my trades. Meanwhile, the famous Corkus Update was revealed and pushed into the game.

The first time in a group.
    After some weeks of trading, I learnt almost all the prices of the mythics. This was the moment I finally decided my Wynncraft goal: Getting a Cataclysm. I loved this weapon since the first time I saw it. But to achieve that, I had to make my Knowledge Net bigger. Thankfully, I met Khaps, who was and still is the Founder and Owner of the Mythic Emporium. Once I joined the ME, I quickly started to get some money from my trades, but I knew this wasn't enough for my final goal.

The first one.
    It was the 2nd of May, I think. I did just login into Wynncraft, and I was going to do my usual grinding at the Turtle Pond, next to the Avos Temple. In the path from Corkus Town to the Pond, there are some Chests, with the last one exactly over the entrance of the temple. I was opening the chests, as I did everyday. Once I got to the temple, I opened the last chests with my mind already into the Pond and the Turtle Grinding. But I noticed something I had never seen before. Instead of the usual Pink, there was a dagger with a Purple colour. My heart stopped beating for a bunch of seconds. My arms stopped moving. I felt a shiver down my spine. Then I started moving again, and I realized that it was what I thought it was. A Mythic dagger. I started spamming everywhere: in the ME Discord, in my Telegram group, in the MSGs of my online friends. The dagger revealed himself being a Nirvana, which sadly was pretty bad even at the third reroll, but still it was my first very mythic found.

Again and again and again.
    After I found the Nirvana, I didn't stop grinding. And the miracle happened again. In the same chest, I saw the purple nametag again. It wasn't a dagger, but a cute, shiny pair of boots. I felt the exact same feelings of the first time. Heart, arms, shiver. Nothing changed. I ran to the Corkus Identifier, where I found out that the boots were a pair of Boreal. Then, the 12th of May, I spotted the purple nametag again. Not in a chest, but in my Daily Reward. It was a Thrundacrack. I kept grinding at the pond for about a week. Then, the miracle happened for the fourth time. Again, in the same chest. It was a Grimtrap. With those mythics, my Wynncraft life did radically change. I met a lot of people, I got rich and people started noticing me. But I felt something was missing.

A little gift for an important person.

Yes. Something was missing. I started noticing that, after getting rich, I lost almost all the contacts with my old friends. It was the 3rd of June, and I was thinking about the birthday present for one of my best friends, which was also the one who introduced me to wynn. And wynn helped me again. Right next to the Avos Temple, there is a little "waterfall", with a T4 on top of it. And there was another Grimtrap. I knew what I had to do. And I did it. I'll never forget the moment I gave him the Grim. I felt... freed from that sense of guilt. Guilty of abandoning my friends.

Late 2017.
    I came back home after my summer holidays, and (what a new thing) I found a Gaia in my Daily Reward. The final part of my 2017 was pretty plain. Nothing exciting, nothing which is actually worth of talking about.

Final considerations.
    My 2017 as a whole was one of the best years of my life, and Wynncraft contributed a lot to this. I hope this 2018 will be as exciting as the last year.
    If I have to get all my 2017 in just one word. It would probably be "realization": realization of myself, my goals and my dreams.

7. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :D
    And now comes the ME story!
    So it all starts after I come back from vacation, and make a thread the "Mythic Emporium" I chose that name because as I said, I'm a Romzy fna, and his shop was called "Emporium"
    So I start the shop, put my mythics on sale, and start to get friends of mine to put their mythics there :
    So after I got some people, I create a conversation, where I talk a bit with everyone about the Mythic Emporium and what it is, but really, at the start it was only a friend group to share mythics (and also sell them)
    Now, I looked back, and something I totally forgot because we ended up giving up on that because it was a bad idea :
    I wanted to make it so that the Mythic Emporium would be a group to buy big mythics collectively and selling it later/using it by sharing.
    However that would cause a lot of problems as the Mythic Emporium would grow and be less friend-only and thus, less trust-only.
    Then, a big milestone appears :
    There's too many people for a discussion on the wynncraft forums.
    Me being bad at discord, @Stag2001 decides to create the discord and makes it look good, we all join, and then ME grows, grows, grows... :D
    Until something that was really sad as to me happens, Ag3nt stops his shop. Some may think "Eh, you should've been happy, you would be the only big mythic shop" But neh, really, he was a super nice guy and it was really sad to me, for sure, by then and until now, the Mythic Emporium is the biggest mythic shop, but Ag3nt was always kind of a "model" that interested me into the mythic trading :/
    After this, there's lot of moments that I don't really remember, but the Mythic Emporium is the best part of my year (and my minecraft life even :p)
    But still, there's something I remember : Truth Or Dares in the ME's discord.
    It was a really really fun moment right @Adianello02 (and so many others)
    It just created so many memes throughout the ME discord... That was really a fun time :D

So yea, that's about it, if I end up remembering about more things, I'll post it, but for now, all I can tell is I really really enjoyed all that time I spent on the wynncraft forums or in-game and I am definitevely hoping for it to continue for a long time :D

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Tekenen and Adianello02 like this.
  8. Tekenen

Tekenen Professional Loser VIP+

Minecraft:
    H a i ry l e g s

But serious, ME didn't really help me qua getting richer, but that's mainly because I'm just not good at mythic reselling. But ME helped me survive the past awfull year with horrible people in my irl
    Llama drama ftw <3

Khaps likes this.
  9. SlyamPoetry

SlyamPoetry dedicated pikotaro fan!!!!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    watch the N E C R O
    closing unless pepo wants me to reopen

Khaps and Tekenen like this.
  10. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I forgot about the thread, sorry ;-;

I'm reopening it and I'm going to announce a winner later today after I read everything ;D

Thanks @xSlyam anyway <3

Thega, CylinderKnot and Khaps like this.
  11. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A
    D
    I
    A
    N

I
    S

G
    A
    Y

12. Sar

Sar The Fire Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    adventuring...

13. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Banana CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lag
    100% not for 10char

14. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So during the beginning of 2017 I didn't play wynncraft for shit because the RP would not work. All of that changed when someone gave me a link to the resource pack that was up to date completely. I began playing again, regaining all my lost skill, and I started grinding again. I was at lvl 59 originally, however I waited until DXP bombs came on and i used a few old tricks and some camping spots. I soon reached lvl 60. I finally did Beneath the Depths after an hour of getting fucked over by bugs, etc. and i was rewarded with the Abysso Galoshes. lvl 61-68 passed in a blur, and I did mean so. I got from lvl 61 to lvl 71 in less than a day. I remember, it was summertime, my mother had nothing planned, so I grinded my ass off to the highest lvl I could get. At around lvl 66 I had done so much in so much time it had taken me that point to realize how quickly I was progressing. Lvl 67 was very fun with the Memory Paranoia mansion and it's creepy lore. Then lvl 68....... sigh.... that was the best time in Wynn I've ever had. I cooperated with 2 different players, running through the Roots of Corruption past all the level 70 beasts that came as a big surprise to me. I died twice trying to kill the light things in the Mage Island cave, and failed the parkour a time or two. Then came the big fetch part... crafting the Touroto helmet. I went across half of the province, had my fair share of "killing this and that and this and those and getting killed in the process of it all". But finally I did it and I made the helmet. Then came the CoW.... I had seen only videos of it, and what I saw... it was fast AF, strong, the hardest boss in the game, etc. (this was before I knew of qira and LI at the time tho it was 1.16 already), etc. etc. But me and my friend had a lot of fun beating it, lots of perfect coordination, really fun using the spells, etc. and then I killed it and I was so happy....

Then I had to to Reincarnation...... sigh...... so many deaths and screams and agony...... but after a while I finally did it and I was rewarded with a wand that lasted me half a day before i found a better one. But I digress, lvl 80-89 wasnt really that much interesting.... then came lvl 90. I spent most of my time in the csst room, grinding it before I could reach another quest, but I had to say, Fantastic Voyage was F U N, the ship part was nice, all the crafting, etc. was a new and nice gameplay addition, and then I found Dern....... beautiful.

The rest is just a blur to me, however a month ago, I won a Gaia in a giveaway, I sold it because the build I used it for wasnt really the best. So I traded it for a warp, which DID work out, and I bordered 400ws before I sold that away, and now I have a loot bonus build and am trying to make money off of that. (I also remember screaming "YES FINALLY" after I reached level 100.... so much pain and agony put into it just reaching lvl 100 mage after 4 years)

so now im broke gg

15. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My time was amazing! At first, I made a floccinaucinihilipilification about this game. Also, people regarded me as incomprehensible. Meanwhile, my friends would continue with honorificabilitudinitatibus. Unimaginatively, I never knew that I would make a comeback in 2018. You might be fazed by my sesquipedalianism. But no worries! It's all in my gray matter. But hey, I'm not using words like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I mean, my whole year was just that. Long, and hard to pronounce, just like those words. My year may have had a bad start, but it is having a wonderful span. Besides, I haven't gotten a disease like Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

> my 2018 year

16. Mmikke

Mmikke Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Iffy got the stiffy got the bliffy uh.

17. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    got 25 stacks of le from giveaway
    bought (former) best pure in game for 8 stacks if i remember correctly
    realise pure is shit
    pain.png

18. ccccccccccccccc

ccccccccccccccc horse failure

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    crokus

10char

19. tedandsteve

tedandsteve WWW| Wynncraft Wooper Warrior.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i got warrior to lvl 100. Only took 3 years

Thega likes this.
  20. Casparof

Casparof mythic counter: 2 HERO

Minecraft:
    1 word : died

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.