Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Think This Quest Has Been Broken

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Jonx, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonx

Jonx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I just started tower of amnesia and I have all the teleport scrolls, including ragni, but when he asks for the scroll, it doesn't accept. I've tried throwing my scrolls away and buying a second ragni scroll, I've tried going on a different server, restarting my computers, dropping my other scrolls, holding the scroll in my hand, and nothing works. any suggestions?

2. SuspiciousPie

SuspiciousPie Retired mod, professional pizza and sushi lover HERO

Minecraft:
    Try to buy a Ragni scroll in Detlas, I've been told that they might work.... Also, this is a known issue. It will be hopefully fixed soon.^^

colin350 likes this.
  3. DirtyDoge

DirtyDoge Master Procastinator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just bought the Ragni scroll in Detlas and it does work, but the other steps have the same problem. I'm gonna try to see if buying a scroll in other cities for every step works.
    EDIT: As far as I can tell, all of them up to either Nemract or Detlas need to be bought in another city, which is good, because Selchar can only be bought on Selchar.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.