Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizert~

Mizert~ Gay Furry lol

Guild:
    IGN: Mizert
    Highest class and level: level 100 warrior
    Your curent build: Hero spell spam
    Why you want to join the guild: I know some cool people in this guild
    Which role do you prefer?: warring, I would choose xp farming if you guys could even get xp at this point lol
    Timezone: Central
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Im on almost daily, and when im on im there for a good 4-6 hours at least, most of the time more
    Anything else we should know about you?: I own a cata i guess lol
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 4
    Previous Guild(s): NYN
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: one of the chiefs is an asshole to me
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 11 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: never, I only changed it when the account was given to me
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yeah thats pretty easy to do
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: at least 4
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes

Slayne and dollys like this.
  2. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Both accepted. Contact a recruiter+ for invite.

3. Luckyling

Luckyling Luck is strange

IGN: Luckyling
    Highest class and level: Archer 100 / Assassin 100 / Mage 101 / Warrior 100
    Your current build: I gave most of my items to AndhyIrfanID when I left so I don't have a build right now but I'm grinding for it.
    Why do you want to join the guild? I would like to join Hax again becouse it is a great guild and I would like to war again.
    Which role do you prefer? Warring
    Timezone: UTC +01:00
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I will be pretty avtive on Wynncraft if I get accepted, about what I was befor I left.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I'm from Sweden and my luck isn't that great even tho I hoped my name would change that.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): My guild war experience I would say is a 7/10.
    Previous Guild(s)? AllStars, Hack
    The reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I didn't feel like playing anymore becouse of all the glitches in war, most becouse of the glitch when you get stuck in an attack.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page? More then 100 hours
    How often do you change your name? I have changed my name often because I have found it fun and haven't seen a reason stop with it, but if I get into Hax I would have a reason not to. All name changes I have done: https://sv.namemc.com/profile/Luckyling.1
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes? Maybe, I don't have so much gear.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day? None-More
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch? Yes

@Rayne

Love likes this.
  4. xelochvilhelm

xelochvilhelm Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    wops I think my guild took Temple of the legends!

5. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Luckyling your application has been accepted. Welcome back! Please message a member of the guild for your invite. :D

6. TimeMC

TimeMC Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Spectrum_MC
    Highest class and level: knight, 3 mages, archer and ninja all 101, rest of them are 100
    Your curent build: apoc abuse build
    Why you want to join the guild: i want to be part of the best guild in wynn, and im getting bored of not being in a guild
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain): warring
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. decently active
    Anything else we should know about you?: i sell tacos in a taco truck
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 10
    Previous Guild(s): arcana, pickles
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: i just wanted to join other guilds
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 363
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: once 6/29/2017 @ 3:08:58 PM
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: as many as needed
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes i do

7. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted ! please ask a guild member to invite you when online :D Welcome to the family.

8. AlexL

AlexL Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: iiAlex
    Highest class and level: Mage and Warrior lvl 100
    Your current build: Mage has a fatal build that Love helped me make. <3
    Why you want to join the guild: Its an active guild with a cool community. Also you get to war a lot which is another thing I can do on this server.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain)
    I would prefer warring cause i haven't really had the chance to do it a lot yet but i'm down to grind exp or farm.
    Timezone: East coast timezone.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. I'm pretty active on Wynn, i play on weekdays and weekends for a couple of hours.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I got a Vet tag since I bought VIP a long time ago and im friends with some people in this guild. Also Love referred me to this guild.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1
    Previous Guild(s): Nothing big really
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Not an active guild
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 89 total hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I changed my name once, a long time ago, doesn't seem to be affected by Wynn so I think we good. I also don't plan on changing my name ever.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes, Love made me an awesome build.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: Don't know how long wars take but I'm on here like all day so I will run until i get it.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: I am not gonna change my username.

9. Psykko

Psykko Biggest of Bois CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Accepted! I'll invite you right now

10. hexapod

hexapod Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    Highest class and level: lvl 11 archer
    Your curent build: health build with over 10 health
    Why you want to join the guild: becuz its good guild
    Which role do you prefer?: both
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 25 hours a day
    Anything else we should know about you?: gay
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 12
    Previous Guild(s): Lir
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: because it died
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: idk like 200
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: wasn't the original owner of the account but I don't plan on chnanging my nanememdn
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: no
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 1
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: eys sure

11. M4x1mum

M4x1mum Antisocial CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    Highest class and level: Assasin/101
    Your curent build: Cataclysm on assasin
    Why you want to join the guild: im searchin an active, experienced, guild war guild
    Which role do you prefer?: i prefer helping ppl with bosses, i rly like boss fights
    Timezone: utc+1
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: like 3-6 per day (depends on what day and my school business, on weekends im often out with friends)
    Anything else we should know about you?: i quit wynncraft and just came back, id like a restart without ppl knowing my past, so please dont judge leConan for what he did (that was my old ign)
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 7
    Previous Guild(s): none
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: -
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 300
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: i planned to stay at Litzinio
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: with warrior i can go beak some bread without dying
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: infinite
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: i do

12. AkwardZebra

AkwardZebra Sole Creator of Wynn Expansion

Minecraft:
    IGN: AkwardZebra
    Highest class and level: Assassin/Archer lvl 100
    Your curent build: Lovely Grimtrap build
    Why you want to join the guild: wars
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: A few hours a day minimum. College is the only thing rn.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I fell asleep in war once.
    Previous Guild(s): THS, PUN, PaN, BCr (as a joke for like a minute)
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Most the Hax chiefs know
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 230
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: Never
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yeah
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 480
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes

13. Ambicat2434

Ambicat2434 Ambicat2434

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Ambicat2434
    Highest class and level: Assassin level 97
    Your current build: Walk Speed
    Why you want to join the guild: I want the join the guild because I want to be part of your community. I would want to help my guildmates with quests, dungeons, and puzzles.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain). I would like to be in a warring role, but I wouldn't mind whatever role you give me
    Timezone: Pacific Standard.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours: I'm active a lot, the main reason I wouldn't be online for 72+ hours is I need to go visit my dad every month for at least 3 days and he doesn't have a computer.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy playing with other people. I am a very social person but know where the boundaries extend to.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): I haven't been in a guild that is good enough to challenge other guilds to a war so I would have to say 1.
    Previous Guild(s): The Clutchers, The Forsaken
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I was the leader of my little 3 person guild, The Clutchers, but I felt like I wasn't having much fun because my guild members weren't very active, and I couldn't play with them. So I left in search for a guild I felt like I could have fun in.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 34 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I have never changed the name to this account, and I do not plan to in the foreseeable future
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: I haven't made it pays the earth element so I don't know how long I can survive in the Qira boss room
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: I've never been in a war before so I can only say 1 because I don't know how long they last
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: I agree to not change my name until I am removed from the guild (and even then I probably won't change my name)

[​IMG]

14. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Love
    Highest class and level: Archer, Mage, Knight, Dark Wiz, Hunter 100+
    Your curent build: Private but all can survive wars.
    Why you want to join the guild: I miss you all.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring and Emerald Farming
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I log in at least once a day.
    Anything else we should know about you?: No :>
    Previous Guild(s): Feq, Hax
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Personal reasons
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?:
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: AccidentallyIn, Love
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes, no pots.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?:
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: I don't intend on changing my name.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  15. dollys

dollys salt queen HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: dollys
    Highest class and level: warrior 101
    Your curent build: its cancer
    Why you want to join the guild: wars, i miss zebra and love and suitup and para ;-;
    Which role do you prefer?: warring
    Timezone: est
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: multiple hours a day, busier depending on school
    Anything else we should know about you?: i was trying to war when zebra fell asleep like an idiot
    Previous Guild(s): hos, pun, pan, sky
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: you know
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 109
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: i dont change my name ;p
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yeah
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day? 481
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: sure

BumblebeeRDM, Parademepheum and Love like this.
  16. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You have been accepted ! Welcome to the family :D please message a member of the guild for your invite.

17. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted ! Welcome to the family :D Please message a member of the guild for your invite

18. Shy_Phoenix

Shy_Phoenix Canyon KING CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dang it no fair yall got Ak and Doll :(

dollys, ItsNeel and AkwardZebra like this.
  19. J0nSn0w

J0nSn0w Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: J0nSn0w
    Highest class and level: Mage 101
    Your curent build: Gaia Melee, Apoc Cancer
    Why you want to join the guild: I've got several friends in Hax and would like to do more stuff such as Warring with them together
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring
    Timezone: GMT+1 / CEST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Several hours per day
    Anything else we should know about you?: I can reach my elbow with my tongue
    Previous Guild(s): Arcana
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: The guild is inactive
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 147
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: One namechange that dates back to 2015, don't intend to change it again.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 10+
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes

20. Suitup27

Suitup27 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted please contact a captain to join and welcome

J0nSn0w likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.