Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info Im Team Applications + Item Rebalance Changelog

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    The set bonus went from 15 in all to 28 in all.

2. DragonEngineer

DragonEngineer Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Rest in peace Guardian build

TheYogurtWizard likes this.
  3. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    c605ef36-765c-4284-a360-8573b68b50ab (8).jpeg
    Can't wait for the lost item threads.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    KiliE2001, Lemon, Kaelan~ and 2 others like this.
  4. Raw_Fish

Raw_Fish Wynn enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Rip stardust

5. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Its
    Rip rainbow tank, with Hive nerf and sd nerf I think they aim to nerf them. My water build only loses 2 sp from this, the only reason I even used morph-sd was because I alredy had 20 sp in everything

Epicness937 likes this.
  6. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    You COULD just use a different build altogether

7. Chigo_

Chigo_ wtf is a chigo QA CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'm not getting effected by that shit?

Epicness937 likes this.
  8. Mistrise Mystic

Minecraft:
    So then why would you act like you do?
    If it's sarcasm, please make it obvious as tone is not conveyed in text in any form

Undiscovered and Jacquie like this.
  9. BethJerry

BethJerry BFG 9000 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Honestly, people should stop complaining about the nerfs. If they're going to make a build that abuses an aspect of the game that shouldn't be there, then they should expect their beloved build to be nerfed into the shitter.

10. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    Except in a lot of cases the nerfs are way too harsh. That's where the issues arises.

Gravity is literally unusable if you want any benefits at all.

T-Flex and Epicness937 like this.
  11. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

12. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Hypothetical Build Maker | Avos Air Arceus VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gravity is most definitely usable... it has the third most health out of any chestplate in the game (Leo being first and Adamantite being second, and both coming with obvious downsides) as well as still having very good elemental defense. Gravity's main downside is its high skill point requirement, which to be honest isn't too bad of a downside at all. Its cactus abilities and high lifesteal allow it to be used in a cactus-lifesteal hybrid build, which from a theoretical standpoint could end up VERY deadly.

Take this build that most definitely could be improved but it should get the job done. Seeing how Stinger's super slow attack speed causes LS to activate every hit, you might be able to outtank someone by lifestealing if you're a decent sniper.

13. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    Then there's the issue that you can make a build with the same function that doesn't use gravity but does the same thing, and probably better.

14. Hephaestus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Like what.

15. The Fool

The Fool Nobody Wants to Know Him HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can someone tell me what's the point of Riverflow? I just discovered these boots and for me they just seem like a similar/weaker version in the same level range of Memento, that isn't in the best spot either because of the Paradox meta in Spam Spell Builds.

Riverflow isn't the only water item that seems to be completely in the shadows, there's also the Unique helmet Albacore that I personaly think is a great helmet for endgame and I use it myself in my build, but it gets outshined by other options in the current Spell Spam meta, such as Anima-Infused Helmet and Morph-Stardust.

-------------+--------------------+----------------
    After all they're both still good items - a buff isn't what I'm actually requesting -, but what I would like to see are these different item used in water builds more often. Maybe people who know more about the enormous variety of wynncraft items can tell how many mid-to-endgame items are currently in disuse better than me

16. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Rares and uniques are going to be worse at doing what legendaries do then actual legendaries. Sometimes it is something else they are made for, sometimes more like a budget option

The Fool likes this.
  17. Mistrise Mystic

Minecraft:
    Riverflow is designed to be a poor man's memento; if memento ever becomes meta then they'll become really expensive, and by extension riverflow will become better for poor people

Epicness937 and The Fool like this.
  18. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gravity has it's biggest weakness of to many skill points. granted 50 was not enough but 60 is too much. it is VERY HARD to get much milage off it as you need so much sp items. gravity's sp therefore makes it the center of any build as you have to be so careful with your sp to use it. now it comes an issue when you want to use it given a 60-60-60-60-60 is a super high req all ready now let me add this YOU NEED A DEFENSE WEAPON aka +xx defense points and then there comes a point of just "f*** this lets use libra+nii helm" i mean that combo gives very high defense AND life steal and is overall better than gravity as it needs less sp making other weapons and other armors/accessories usable making them more utilizable in builds

19. Hephaestus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did you not see the build I just posted? You get pretty good defenses without trying (because the main focus was cactus/ls), and the only SP item I used was Blue Mask.

Gravity certainly has a quite selective niche right now, that's for sure. But it's certainly usable, and that's much better, in my opinion, than being able to use one single item for everything you would want it for.

20. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Take it easy, everyone. No flame starters, and thank you for not pouring gasoline on what was a fire-starter comment.

The topic at hand - changes to items that maybe most players use - can make us all pretty irritated. Let's discuss it, civilly. Don't lash out at Selv, and don't lash out at each other. That doesn't accomplish anything. Discussing the changes, and getting real advice from each other (I didn't know about some of the alternative helmets, thank you!) is what this thread is for. Let's keep it that way, and remember, we are not each other's enemies.

KiliE2001, Allamak, Jacquie and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.