Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:

Jeff smiled and nodded. He couldn't blame her; she'd done a lot of digging through past memories in order to satisfy his curiosities.

"So I hear you're free most Tuesdays and Wednesdays - Wednesdays/Thursdays?" Jeff noted, raising an eyebrow. "I believe last time we met outside The Forge, you mentioned something of the like."

He slightly cocked his head, looking away into the distance to the upper-left corner of his vision. "There was this girl who I had definitely never met before who was looking for a few rare accessories..." He sighed in his feign reality, returning his sights to Erin. "I can't say I remember who she was, but I believe you know this woman; perhaps you can give them to her for me? Preferred for a day when you're not in The Forge?"

"I can make this work, but keep it work-related. But how to word it..."

Jeff smiled sweetly, slightly dropping his voice.
    "And perhaps to reward you for such noble actions, you would allow me to treat you to a night at one of the local taverns?"

"Bingo. Like that." He thought to himself.

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Placing her hands atop her lap again, Erin listened to the citation of her schedule with an amused smile. He was, to a considerable degree, set on ushering her from store matters; and he showed this with every opportunity he had received.

It was entertaining to say the least. But she pulled away from her own assessments to listen more, this time, he was referencing a certain dealing they developed at an earlier time. The Smith then chuckled a bit and threw him another smile in return as she nodded. For now, she would play along.

"I believe I do know her-- and quite well at that."

Laughing a tad more, she then continued.

"And I would love to deliver the said items to this feminine enigma next I catch her at a favorable time."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  3. El Magica IV

El Magica IV Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A man clad in armor walked into the Forge carrying what looked like a really, really heavy hammer. Engraved on the side: Alkatraz. Wait. Scratch that. That never happened.
    A man clad in armor stumbled into the Forge with what looked like a really, really, heavy spear. He plopped the spear down, exhausted. He wobbled over to the Smith.

"Got anythin' to make this spear move faster? Sumthin' like this."

He held up what looked like a mummy's vest.

Meanwhile, a child was running all over the stable, her mother only a few steps behind. When the mother picker her up, she was pointing at one of the horses. It was a chestnut horse. It looked expensive.

"Now, dear," said the mother. "We must ask the nice shopkeeper how much the horse costs."

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    HappyLanding likes this.
  4. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As she moved throughout the room, lighting a series of candles on the way, an adventurer made their way into the shop's warm interior with a hammer-like spear in tow. Looking up at the sound of clunking armor, Erin flashed the visitor a smile while listening to his inquiry.

"Unfortunately, I do no believe I carry any speed-enhancing item. But, I would recommend buying a Cancer or Electrocharges Greaves."

5. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    "Feminine enigma? Pff, you are a feminine enigma alright. Good thing I like puzzles."

Jeff watched her facial expressions as he spoke, checking for hints to her decision even before she spoke. For reasons unknown to him, he couldn't decipher her thoughts before she laid them out for him.

To his delight, she said yes, and in quite the positive response.

"Thank you for your help, I'm sure this pretty, young adventurer will be pleased to know that. And from the Makeshift Marketeer herself!" A smile swept across his face as his left eye playfully closed in a wink.

"Did I just use Erin to compliment herself? Maybe I'm thinking too much into this 'feminine enigma'." He chuckled slightly to himself.

He sighed, a sudden recollection of some missed deadlines flooded his cerebral thoyht. "He never did get back to me with that artwork... I'll need to see that through before I get close to set up... ugh."

The young Warrior rose to his feet, fighting against a strong force to sit back down.

"And now that that's settled... I believe I have some work of my own to do back at the Red Iron Forge. She's come a long way, but there's still much to be done - people to contact." Slight regret hung in his voice. He needed to get this work done, but he felt he could enjoy Erin's company a while longer.

"Yeah, and if I sit down in that chair again, I probably won't get up...!"

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. DagrMstrYT

DagrMstrYT Travelled Adventurer

I'd like to buy the Morph-Gold #4

HappyLanding likes this.
  7. DiamondSted

DiamondSted Lvl 80 Archer <3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (What Server and Where in Wynn?)

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. Dofima

Dofima I happen to be a very scientific sciencer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    how mutch for the chestnut ?
    and also how mutch for the thunder powder?

HappyLanding likes this.
  9. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The shopkeeper stood up as well, smiling at the young warrior.

"I bid you a good farewell and the tides of luck."

Striding across the rich wooded floor, Erin made her way over to the large hickoried doors to lead him out.

"You are always a gracious guest. And as you may know already, you're always welcome back in the Forge."
    While she pens down replies to several Wynncraftians, a morph-seeking adventurer makes their way to the old oaken desk where the shopkeeper busily goes through parchment-after-parchment. However, as they make their inquiry, Erin looks up at the individual with a smile.

Hullo. I'd be happy to equip you with the Morph-Gold #4. When can we meet?"
    Pushing away from the desk as she looks onto the cloud painted sky through the nearby window, Erin chuckled at the natural sight before her. However, as she let out a sigh, a visitor takes careful steps towards her desk, and she smiles up at them.

"Hullo, how may I assist you today?"

Leaning forward, the merchant politely listened on to his inquiry.

"Ah, each Chestnut Horse sells for 15 le, while each powder of the fourth tier is 24 eb each."

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    blasterdud97 likes this.
  10. El Magica IV

El Magica IV Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    The phone by the desk rang, and when the Smith picked it up, she heard the voice of a tired adventurer.
    "I don't mean to drop in on a bad time, but can you meet me in world 4, Detlas, to sell me 4 tier 4 fires?"

HappyLanding likes this.
  11. Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey... I would like to trade a 20/20 black horse + 8le + 8le of legendary items for a chestnut horse
    (nice shop there mom)

HappyLanding and blasterdud97 like this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The sound of her smile could be heard through the telephone as she replied.

"It wouldn't be a bother in the slightest. I'll meet you there."

13. DagrMstrYT

I'm online so how about now

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. DagrMstrYT

A serene, yet joyful emotion washes over the morph-seeking adventurer as he walks, yet again, into The Forge. He was very pleased the first time coming here as he finally found the Morph-Gold. He was hoping to find a new bow when he starts to look back on the recent memory of coming here. While he is reminiscing, he spots, to his amazement, two more items in the Morph Set, the Morph-Iron and the Morph-Amethyst. He starts to grin as he silently walks up to the oak desk he sees the Smith seated behind. In a very joyous tone, he says,

"Hello again, I was looking for a new bow when I noticed you had the Morph-Iron and the Morph-Amethyst. I currently don't have money right now to buy them, but I was hoping you could reserve the Morph-Amethyst for me?

HappyLanding likes this.
  15. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Jeff nods, cleaning his hands off on his blacksmith overalls. He planned his next attack as he
    Jeff nodded, returning her smile. He fixed his blacksmith overalls and strode over to her. "Am I in the right to hug her now? I did just propose a business meeting - and a night out." He slipped his arms around her waist, recalling a detail he missed asking her.

"Hey, what time you available to meet tomorrow? I'm free anytime after 12:30 your time."

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. PillowPet

PillowPet Lovable Neighborhood Pillow CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @blasterdud97 @ErinLaSavage

If you continue, please take this to a PM. We don't want any discussions to get inappropriate that are available to the public, thank you.

HappyLanding likes this.
  17. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Yes, of course. Any interactions here are strictly for The Forge. Anything outside of The Forge will be included as a PM.

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. Chigo_

Chigo_ wtf is a chigo QA CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I would like to buy that.

HappyLanding likes this.
  19. Mushtie

Mushtie Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Can I buy Aires #2

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. Denny Lin