Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Master Voucher

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by oHybrid, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oHybrid

oHybrid What's poppin' individuals

I was wondering, what should I spend my master voucher on? I've seen the boots, chest plate and leggings been used in builds, so what should I get? That or the hive infused bow/prowess? Thanks in advance <3

2. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Depends on the playstyle and build you wish to pursue for Endgame

3. Pvtsch

Pvtsch mage & archer VIP

Minecraft:
    depends wt the build is the bow is pretty good I use that but I also use the orange wybel bow. you could get the gear but you have to find a build u know it would be really good with. I know that the boots are good for this earth build i saw but can't remember the other gear pieces

4. SeaOfPoison

SeaOfPoison Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    When i said ask on the forums i meant ask for a specific build that happened to HAVE a voucher, not really a build based around it, also this gives no context

you should say playstyle,element(s),goal, and some other obvious things like level

coolname2034 likes this.
  5. Ruben :)

Ruben :) Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    ew stinger

6. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so here is everything i guess

helm is underused mainly cause i personaly think its a bit weaker than the rest but it is really good in a fire water or thunder spell build as its got that 15% elemental damage and 25% spell
    the chestplate is probably the strongest and used in many differant water builds as it has mana and water damage however due to its large hp it can benifit attempts at a viable ws build as it has 20% ws and also thunder builds like cata or thrunda
    the leggings are mainly used in tanks as they tend to be used for their fire damage rather than their thunder or air damage due to air+fire+thunder being an uncommon elemental type so get those if you plan to get a rainbow tank build
    the boots are really strong for earth builds all around and also have properties that make them really strong in spell as it has water damage and raw spell added to the melee
    the rings well....unless you have a freedom are not as godly as the rest
    the bracelet is IN MY OPINION not as useful anymore as we got diamond fusion necklace but if you need more than the 25sp from diamond fusion then prowess is helpful
    the necklace is kinda a odd item that sorta works but sorta does not i am getting it in my next class when i finish the hive so i can say more then but really its just kinda a odd item with so many strange ids its hard to utilize

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.