Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

New Wynncraft Cinematic Project - Help Wanted!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by CactusChris, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CactusChris

CactusChris Cactus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hiya!

Cactus_Chris here, hope you’re having a great day ^^

Consider this an open letter to anyone with a passion for creating, and a love for WynnCraft. Myself and a couple of my friends are starting a new project that will hopefully be a fun and entertaining addition to the many other fantastic works - and best of all, will have community involvement.

You might be wondering : Chris, what is this ‘project’? Will it be new and revolutionary, something that no one has done before?

To that I answer : It’s a Lets Play. No, don’t run! This isn’t just your conventional Lets Play where a person blabbers on all day to a camera, no way! (That's what this post is for!) This is planned to be a fun cinematic play-through of Wynncraft. An edited down telling of the stories told within the quests, following a Player as they go through the adventures that so many of us have, and make friends along the way.

Another question : Will it be good?

Another Answer : Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Anyway, hopeful optimism aside, it won’t be as good as it could be without your help! Yeah, you! In the ways of help the team could use in-game actors, voice actors, and anyone with creative ideas or Wynncraft inside jokes they want to slip in there. Mute and blind, but are great at art and and want to contribute? We could use some art for our channel! Or, if you just wish to provide morale support with cute cat pictures, that’s totally cool. So, what do you say?

Roles needed for Episode 00, the Pilot, include but are not limited to:

• Voice Actors : Bring NPCs to life! From the Caravan Driver to the King of Ragni, the pilot episode alone has 13 roles that could be filled by basically anyone with a mic.

• The Player in-game actor : This role is the highest commitment, requiring you to be online somewhat regularly, be a decent communicator, be willing to change your skin often ( or just keep the character one on ) and be willing to start a new character from the tutorial.

• Various in-game actors : We are planning on adding characters to the already pretty cool narratives in Wynn, Gavel, and Corkus, in order to add a little something for those that have gone through these quests a thousand times on a thousand characters. They will be much less time-consuming boots to fill, and would be just as fun!

• Kitten Picture Deliverer : Pls. We need ‘em.

Anyone from the community is totally welcome! Joined yesterday? Perfect. Joined four years ago? Perfect! Developer? Dude, sweet! Did you just dust off an ancient hard-drive in the year 2413, and don’t even know what a “Wynncraft” is? Okay, you might be a little late. But besides that, all are welcome!

Please contact my buddy @CuddleDragonHoke or myself for contact info on how to join the project. Discord is preferred.

TL;DR: Hey we’re making a Wynn YouTube series it should be pretty cool we would really appreciate it if you gave us your voice and maybe your time to make it super rad

Thanks for reading, and considering helping out in any way you feel you can!

Have a good one,
    Cactus_Chris

2. TurtleTheSeawing

TurtleTheSeawing That dragon that's studying magic HERO

Minecraft:
    If anyone wants to help just PM us, or Message us on Discord.

Hopefully we can get some more people to join in on this project xP

CactusChris likes this.
  3. Anbu

Anbu yeet these squares! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ヽ(゜∇゜)ノI have a surplus of cute kitten pictures
    Wasabi-Chan-Kitten-4.png
    Oh and I make art

4. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild: