Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Newbie Asking Dumb Questions

Discussion in 'Questions' started by HollaFoil, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HollaFoil

HollaFoil Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Recently I started playing Wynncraft and soon I realized that I know almost nothing about this. While I could try to go blind and hopefully learn everything, I really don't want to risk me being dumb and failing HARD, so that's why I will ask a few (probably dumb) questions.

First, how worried should I be in early-ish game about skill points and how they are distributed, build and all that stuff about my character? Is a huge thing even in early game or only at high levels?

Second, what skills should I be upgrading as an assassin? You would cry if you saw what my skill point distribution looks like.

Third, should I be trying to avoid using scrolls that cost soul points? Should I be trying to go to certain places with a horse or just sprinting? I am afraid to go below 7 soul points because it feels like if I die I would do a major f**k up.

Lastly, what are some overall tips that you guys could give me as an early player? Things like doing quests to learn the game and etc.

Thanks in advance

CookedPelvis likes this.
  2. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dont care about skillpoints in early game.
    buy a bunch of detlas scrolls.
    do all the quests.
    have fun.

CookedPelvis likes this.
  3. NotAFish

NotAFish An evolved jungle slime Discord Moderator CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Skill points really don't matter early game, just put them where you want, some weapons and armour will require some though, you can however reset them if you mess up or want to put on different armour. Also do all quests as you reach the required level except for tower of ascension and hive. You should use your horse to go places, it's faster and sprinting uses mana if you do it for too long and don't worry about your horse, it's invincible. Use scrolls for further travel but if you're close don't bother. Don't get a specific build till level 90+, use /kill if you're stuck, it kills you instantly(you will lose 2 soul points) and wynncraft has a no refund policy for various reasons so if you lose an item due to a glitch I'm sorry but you'll have to find a new one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.