Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Wynncraft Stuff Compare

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Ranch_Ou_Veau, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranch_Ou_Veau

Ranch_Ou_Veau Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi everyone !

I don't speak english so well so I won't eternize my explaination : I created a tool on OpenOffice Calc to compare your stuff (That you have to enter first) with some that you want to know which one is better for you. It takes every stats I have ever known in the game (So it might not be really complete, I'm only lvl 30 and play only Archer ^^) to compare point by point.

It also have a DPS calculator. The actual problem is that it only works SURELY for Archers. But if, and only if, Speed (Very Slow / Slow / Normal / Quick / Very Quick) between Bows and other weapons is the same so it works for any kind of weapon in the game.

As you can see, I don't speak very well so I won't go any further ^^

Here's the link, have fun and tell me if my file is good or not, or if it need more stats ! :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MspY9Tdeg1ZhR7L2SieE2S4yB5GhNpUy4a1uCFzeLNw/edit?usp=sharing

2. Leor1

Leor1 Found 2 Mythics VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why isn't it in English

3. Ranch_Ou_Veau

Ranch_Ou_Veau Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Well, the only thing that is not in english is the name, and that's because I'm French ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.