Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hello Fellow Wynncraft Players

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by MGAvenger, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MGAvenger

MGAvenger Done

Minecraft:
    Hello Players!

My username is MGAvenger

Its been about 3 years since I played Wynncraft and a lot has changed since then. I mean a lot. A LOT
    I changed my name to Athentos throughout the time I took off, and I tried to change back to get my old characters but it didn't work out too well. (I emailed support so hopefully that gets fixed soon!)

Looking for some nice people in the community to catch me up on the new things added and hopefully I can meet a lot of friendly people. I currently and going to be getting on the Discord not to long after I make this post so Ill get to talk to some people there!

Once I'm back I am gonna be on the grind. Finals are done and I'm back home for the time being until summer is over so I am gonna get as much done as possible! I also like to call myself a builder. Not too sure how people would describe my building but I believe it looks good. Ill have a link at the bottom. Tell me what you guys think!

Anyway, I hope I cant meet some new people and see some new faces!

My Imgur: athentos.imgur.com​

hmtn likes this.
  2. CoolVictor2002

CoolVictor2002 Dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hello!
    welcome 2 da forums

3. Exyl77

Exyl77 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    welcome to forums !