Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Transfer Complete Account With Classes

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ncrypted, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncrypted

ncrypted Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello,

I just wanted to ask if it´s possible to transfer an account to another minecraft account.
    I would like to do so, because I created a new account which is the only one I would like to play on and now I need to login to the new one every time I play.
    That´s not the only problem, because I would like to share my old account with a friend, why it´s really important for me to do so.
    On the new account I already have one class, so it would be really nice, if it is possible to transfer all classes, if the new one wouldn´t be overridden. Summarized on my old account there are 4 classes and on my new one 1, what would fit the maximum of 5.
    In the case it isn´t possible to not override the new class, it wouldn´t be as good, but agreeable too.

I would be very happy to get a positive response.
    (The old account is "PyroGameZ" and the new one "ncrypted". For account verification I could answer on this thread or chat ingame. Also deleting the enderchest of the new account would be no problem and all quest items are taken out of it.)

Yours sincerely
    ncrypted

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Zepic

Zepic I Don’t Know What to Put HERO

Minecraft:
    No

3. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen EX-Mod, was nice HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, but we cant do that for you.
    The only thing that you can do is open both accounts and trade all tradeable items to your new account, if your computer can handle to run mc two times.

4. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:
    no

5. cars3n

cars3n Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.