Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tribal Sanctuary

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by Kaiyoko, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyoko

Kaiyoko Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm having trouble beating the Tribal Sanctuary. I can survive it easily, my armor is good and I can attack from long range, but it seems to be regenning faster than I can kill it. The weird thing is I'm hitting it literally as fast as my weapon can go (normal attack speed), and I have 507/3s of poison. Is its regen really that heavy?

Help needed!

2. BMW

BMW Cows. VIP+

Minecraft:
    It's not really easy to defeat it at the level you can access the quest, however I can help you. Tell me what world are you in, I'll come
    But please collect the items needed for altar before hand

3. Kaiyoko

Kaiyoko Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I've beat it once with a party for the quest, I'm trying to grind it to buy a tribal mask. In any case, I figured it out. Thanks anyway :)

For anyone who might find this thread and is probably making the same mistakes I was:

The minions heal him. Big-time.

Aside from slowing him down, circling and healing, you need to murder those Tribal Mystics as soon as you can from when they spawn, or you're doomed.

It's a time-consuming fight. "Fools rush in." definitely applies. You have to carefully whittle down his health while dodging every single one of his special attacks and routinely unfocusing him to kill his mystics. Take the necessary time. It's worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.