Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How To Prepare For The Qira Hive?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Goldstriker32, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldstriker32

Goldstriker32 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Me and my friend have tried the Qira Hive (Have only gotten as far as Air Floor 10) And we noticed that at this point we were dying a lot so I wanted to ask for me and my friend whats the best way to prepare, we have already stocked on healing potions and have decided to level up as much as we could before returning, We are an archer and warrior so any class builds/Armour/weapons that would work well here please, thanks

2. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    You get the MYTHIC LIGHTSABER to help you. It can be obtained from the death star, is lvl 75 and does 10000 thunder damage.
    Just try to find out Gale's Weaknesses and you will be fine.

Nukewarmachine likes this.
  3. Greeni

Greeni Heck VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For a second I thought this was gonna be a shitpost guide on how to git gud... Other than that, IDK, haven't practically even started the hive, but other than that, fight with other people.

4. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Go as you level instead of trying to do it all at once. The items in the Hive shop show about what level you should be when taking on each division.

5. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Hypothetical Build Maker | Avos Air Arceus VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But with only a single item reward per stage (which you may or may not even want to use), there's no real reason to finish earlier levels before you think you're ready to fight Qira... which is why i think hive and toa should be split into many different miniquests, so that you can get an xp reward between them to incentivize doing levels when you should, but oh well

As for actual help, use spellspam, it works wonders on the Hive until Qira.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.